Crazy For You

Love Me
Please log in to read the full chapter
Another card…

 

Another flower…

 

Another gift…

 

Everyday……

 

He keeps on sending gifts …

 

As in everyday he never missed…

 

I heaved a sigh. All of my friends are getting curious to whom all the recent activity in what they like to call “my love life” was from.

 

“Who is this from?”

 

“Who is your new fan?”

 

“It’s a fan boy right?”

 

“Do we know him?”

 

“Have you met him?”

 

“Is he a secret admirer?”

 

“Who is he?”

 

…Everyone…everyone has been bombarding me with question…and I was left tongue tied. How can I answer all there question when I, myself, has a lot of question as well…

 

I sighed. It’s a Sunday…finally, a rest day for me. I was at the dorm’s lanai sitting comfortably in one of the classical styled steel chairs with a small table on the side. I was enjoying the fresh air while reading a book to relax myself. But then it comes as no surprised when a delivery man knocked on our dorm’s gate. He was holding something.

 

I lazily stand and come near him. He handed to me a basket full of flowers and a long box…probably, another gift.

 

As I received the delivered items, the delivery man keep on looking elsewhere but me…I was signing the receiving form and I can see his actions on my peripheral point of view.

 

He was looking at my face intently but when I looked at him. He immediately faced on the other side, avoiding my gaze.

 

I grew curious and very suspicious. I handed him the filled up received form but before he could walked away, I couldn’t resist the urge to discover if my suspicion was true.

 

The delivery man was the one who delivered the first gifts and flowers I received after that “fateful day”. It was only now that I remember.

 

Without asking him, I hold the side of his cheek and urge his head to face me. I was taken aback when I saw his face.

 

It’s him! The guy soaked in the rain!

 

It’s like an instant echo replay on my head “I will be courting you, Miss Uee and I will make you love me!”

 

“You’re him! The man in the rain!”

 

He bows gently in front of me as if I was a princess. Even if he was dressed in a delivery man’s uniform, he’s tall posture and lean body indicated that he was not at all just a simple delivery man.

 

He handed me a card. It was the same card that I got whenever he delivered…a simple card with just a phrase written… “I will make you love me”…the simple phrase was the reason why I’d guess that the gifts were from him.

 

But if he thinks that by just giving me gifts will mak
Please log in to read the full chapter