Love Me

Love Me
Please log in to read the full chapter
Cheon Dong was captivated by her dance moves. The way she swayed her hips, the way she wave her hands and even her face that seems to be devoid of any emotion once she start dancing. He was held captive. He was caught. He can not escape the hold she has on him.

 

The moment he laid his eyes on her, his heart was caught. She must have done something to make him her captive. It was in that performance of her that made him a prisoner, a lone soul that want to be free and made its way to its master.

 

He did not stop himself. He followed her after her performance at the backstage, where he was allowed to enter as well. She was walking to her service van. She held an umbrella. Bowing and thanking all the people that performed with her that day. She went out, armed with an umbrella to shield her from the soaking rain.

 

He runs after her. The rain was heavy and made the place dark. Unmindful that he doesn’t have an umbrella to shield him from the rain, he still runs after her. He must tell her now or he might miss the chance again to see her.                

 

He blocked her path. She was startled. Shocked was written on her face. Why is a man blocking her way in this heavy rain without an umbrella? That’s the question written in her face.

 

He is soaking wet. His whole body was shivering because of the cold air. He’s fighting it all. Just for a chance to be near her and tell her.

 

He wipes his face with his hand. Even though it does not help much to make his view of her face more clear, it was enough just for a second so he can see clearly her beautiful face.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter