Black Spots

Clouds (YOONMIN)

            “And you’re sure you don’t remember anything?” Jin aksed for the 100th time.

            “Yes, hyung! I don’t remember anything! Honestly!” Yoongi replied, looking at the six faces which were staring at him.

            “Did he drink any?” Jin asked, turning to face Namjoon.

            “He didn’t smell like alcohol when he came home.”

            “And you’re sure you just went straight home after leaving here?”

            “Yes!”

            Jin sighed as he shifted back in his chair. He had called a little after Namjoon had shown Yoongi the video on the news, demanding why there was a bleached blonde male that looked very similar to Yoongi on the news and what the hell did he do.

            “Maybe,” Taehyung started, “He got taken by aliens and they did experiments on him and they had to erase his memories or he would remember and rad them out.”

            “Rad them out to who?” Hoseok asked, a bored look on his face.

            “To the FBI! The government!” The younger said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

            “Mmmhhmm.”

            Yoongi looked down at his hands, ignoring the conversation about aliens and whatnot. What did happened last night? And why can’t I remember anything?  Yoongi put a hand to his chest, a discomfort growing there.

            “How does that feel, hyung?” A high pitched voice rang through his head.

            Yoongi gasp, pulling his hand away. What the…?

            “Leave. Do not hurt this human any longer and I might spare your lives.”

            Yoongi blinked as he saw black spots dancing around his vision.

            “Fine, you win this time, Guardian. But it will be your last. There are more of us then you could imagine. And we’re all waiting in the shadows. Waiting for the call so we can gain back what was rightfully ours to being with!”

            Yoongi faintly heard his name being called. What is happening? And why is the world spinning?  Yoongi blinked hard as more spots appeared in his vision.

            “…Your personal Guardian Angel. Now sleep.”

            Yoongi put his hands on the table. He felt multiple hands on him, his name being called over and over.

            The black spots where getting worst, dancing around his eyes. Everything was fuzzy. And they voices. The voices where getting all mashed together.        

            Yoongi shook his head. A pain was growing in his chest, clawing at him.

            All the hands where off. The voices where gone. He felt a figure under his chin, forcing him to look up. He could see Jin, but he couldn’t see Jin. He felt two hands on his shoulders, giving him a light shake. “Yoongi!” He heard him all out, “Yoongi!”

            Yoongi look Jin in the eye. “Yeah…?” He mumbled weakly.

            Yoongi blinked once more. Jin was no longer there. Instead of his hyung, he saw a boy with chestnut brown hair, chubby cheeks, plump lips, and one heck of a beautiful eye smile staring back at him.

            “Hyung,” He heard that odd yet familiar voice, like he known that voice his whole life, “how does that feel?” The pain was slowly going back down in his chest.

            “It feels…”

            “What feels?” He heard Jin call again, shaking him harder, panic in his voice.

            “It feels good….”

            “Yoongi what feels good?” This time, it was Namjoon talking.

            “Ah, that’s good!” The voice rang out again, followed by laughter.

            “Thank you…Ji….” Yoongi blinked back the spots, unconsciousness was clawing at him, slowly dragging him under, “…..Min…..”

 

                                                          ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

            Namjoon watched as his roommates head was swaying, Jin shaking at his shoulders, trying to keep him conscious.

            “Thank you…Ji….” Namjoon watched as Jin shook harder at the other male’s shoulders, trying to get him to stay awake.

            “….Min….” Yoongi mumbled, his head falling on Jin’s shoulder, unconscious.

            “Yah! Min Yoongi! Wake up!” Jin shook him again, failing.

            “Is he pasted out or asleep?” Jungkook asked, speaking up for the first time.

            Namjoon looked up at him, seeing the youngest looking very pale at the sight of his hyung.

            “Should we call nine-one-one?” Hoseok asked, also looking pale.

            “No, I think he’s asleep now.”Jin said, moving Yoongi so he was laying down on the couch.

            Jin put his hand to Yoongi’s head, checking for a fever. He brought his ear close to Yoongi’s mouth, listing for his breathing.

            Namjoon felt jealousy bolt through him. No, he’s just checking on hyung, that’s it. Nothing more, nothing less…  

            Namjoon looked everywhere but the sight in front of him.

            “We are closing the shop for today.” Jin said after looking over Yoongi, confirming he was asleep now.

            “Is hyung alright?” Taehyung asked, moving closer to Jungkook.

            “Yeah, I think so.” Namjoon looked up at his hyung. Jin always had so much confidence, in his speech, in the way he walked, and in his looks. But now, he looked the opposite.

            Jin looked up at Namjoon, and something passed between them. But Namjoon had no clue what it was.

            “Jungkook, Taehyung, why don’t you guys go home.” Jin said.        

“But, hyung, we can help!” Jungkook started.

            “No, Kookie. Leave this to the adults.” Jin said, leaving no room for an argument.

            “Kookie, Tae Tae, let’s go. I’ll wake you home.” Hoseok said, gently nudging the two youngest towards the door.

            Namjoon looked everywhere but at his hyung, who was staring at him.

            “Namjoon…” Jin started, “Are you keeping anything from me?” Jin stood in front of Namjoon, looking hard at him.

            “Y-yeah! Honestly! He wasn’t been doing drugs for over a year now! Why would he break that?” Namjoon said, making big hand movements.

            “Yes, I know, but has he been stressed lately? With the song writing?”

            “I-I he-he was kinda stressed but he wasn’t doing drugs! I swear. I check the whole house!” Namjoon said, pulling a chair to sit down. Was Yoongi doing drugs again?

            Jin pulled another chiar across from him, still staring at him.  Namjoon looked up at him, having a mini staring contest. Jin was looking at his eyes for so long, searching for something.

            Hyung has to know I’m saying the truth…  Namjoon thought.

            Jin must have found what he was looking for because he sighed and averted his gaze from Namjoon’s face.

            “Why… why don’t you go home and I’ll stay here with Yoongi until he wakes up?” Jin said, gently.

            “Oh okay… Yeah I think that would be a good idea…” Namjoon stood, moving towards the door.

            “Namjoon, wait!” the younger turned around as he was putting on his jacket, looking at his hyung.

            “I-I don’t think Yoongi is doing drugs… He was doing well. I don’t see why he would just break it…” Jin said, looking over at Yoongi, “This… this is something bigger then that…” He trailed off, moving from Yoongi to staring out the window, as if seeing something.

            “Wh-what do you mean something ‘bigger’?” Namjoon asked.

            “What? No, no. I was just thinking out loud…” He said, throwing the younger one of his smiles.

            “Oh… Okay.”

            Jin looked as the door closed, the younger hopefully heading home.

            “Aish…” Jin sighed as he run his hands over his face, “What did you do, Jimin?” Jin asked out loud, staring at Yoongi.

 

 

 

DUN DUN DUN!!! BUAHAHAHHA!!! How does Jin know about Jimin?! Hmmm... heheheh -evil laughter- Hello my lovelies! Please tell me what you think so far about "Clouds" and thank you guys for reading~