A DAY AT DISNEYLAND

A DAY AT DISNEYLAND

 

Two years with this person, and he never failed to make your heart flutter when he smiled.

 

Two years with this person and she never failed to make your heart pound when she laughed.

 

He was beautiful

 

She was beautiful.

 

YOUR POV

 

Your's and Jonghyun's 2 year dating anniversary was a blast.

 

Disneyland was one of your favorite places in the entire world! Put that together with one of you favorite people, and things were bound to be perfect.

 

You two were like children again, hopping in and out of rides, calculating each wait time so as to fit in every single ride twice.

 

It was off season at Disneyland, and the leaves were bright in their early fall colors.

Slurping up the last drops of your Mint Julep, you looked over at your boyfriend.

 

"So what ride next?" you asked, picking out the maraschino cherry and popping it into your mouth.

 

Jonghyun smiled and said, "I'm exhausted! Who knows where you get all of that energy from!" he laughed as he fake punched your head.

 

You pouted and chewed your cherry.

 

"So do you just want to sit then?" you asked as you stood up to throw away your cup.

 

"Um, well the castle lights will be on in a minute, lets go look at them!"

 

"Sure!"

 

Jumping up from the New Orleans curb you took his outstretched hand. Swerveing through the crowd, you avoided strollers and slow walkers. Coming to a halt in front of Aurora's Castle, you paused and looked around  you, confused.

 

"Why is no one.."

 

You were about to ask when suddenly Jonghyun let go of your hand.

 

Standing in the dark, your heart began to pound from nervous excitement.

 

SHING

 

Two lights from the balconies of the castle cut through the night.

 

SHING

 

Jonghyun appeared in front of you out of the dark, holding a guitar and smiling.

 

The lights of the castle glowed to life. Beautiful pink and purple light created a romantic aura over the castle's stone walls and moat.

 

Clearing his throat, Jonghyun began ...

 

너의 노래가 되어                                                                  

잔잔한 음악이 되어

너의 아픈 눈물 모두

닦아줄 수가 있도록

너의 노래가 되어 줄게

편히 쉴 수 있는

쉼이 돼 줄게

너에게 한걸음

다가갈 수만 있다면

 

I’ll be your song

I’ll become quiet music

So I can wipe away all your painful tears

I’ll be your song

I’ll be your breath that you can comfortably breathe

If only I can take a step to you

 

His voice mixed this the mellow notes of the guitar. The music swept you off your feet, the lyrics made your cheeks blush.

The song had ended, the spell laid by the music was over. A beautiful song, and beautiful person.

Lifting the guitar over his head Jonghyun took a step closer to you, smiling shyly.

"I can't help if I still feel shy after two years, I can't help if I'm a er for your smile, but I can ask you the one question that has been burning in my mind since I met you.”

You couldn't think, was this real? Your head was pounding. You stood, too shocked to reply.

Slowly, Jonghyun reached into his pocket as he kneeled in front of you. Taking your hand, he kissed it once, before smiling up at you.

In his hand was a beautiful silver ring, inlaid with shining diamonds and soft moonstones.

"Will you stay with me forever?"

"Wha ?' you gasped.

"Will you marry me?" Jonghyun chuckled standing up.

Choking for air, you reply in a voice that didn't seem to belong to you. Clear as a crystal, ringing like a bell in your ears.

"Yes."

Jonghyun pulled you into a kiss. Sweet and loving.

You didn’t care if people around you were watching, you didn’t care if you looked like a crying mess.

You were in his arms and that's all that mattered.