Chapter 1 - Introduction

Baekmi : Falling In Love With My Best Friend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Bell Rings-

Baekhyun's POV -

School has finally started after summer vacation! Sigh! Oh well! there is some good news! I mean, I get to see all my friends like Bomi, Xiumin hyung, Chanyeol,Sehun,D.O, Eunji, Hayoung and Namjoo! I heard from D.O that he and Namjoo are an item now! OOHH DRAMA! XD But the best part of going back is actually seeing Bomi! just between you and me, I actually started crushing on her over the holidays! But, sigh...she doesn't know.

We were all hanging out in the school field. We were all talking about what we did during the holidays, apperantly Chanyeol and Eunji went to the beach, Hayoung and Sehun stayed at a resort and D.O and Namjoo went to Jeju island.

Meanwhile me and Bomi have been spending alot of time together in the holidays. But of cource.... Xiumin hyung was there with us too.  It was fun spending time with them, but I felt like Bomi was only paying attention to HIM! Call me a peanut butter and JELLY sandwich, BUT i can't help but feel jealous.... ALL THE TIME!!

 

Bomi: so... did you guys hear about the dance our school was holding?

Namjoo: No! what dance?

Eunji: yah! we're having a school dance this Friday night!

Hayoung: UGH! NO!

Bomi: what do you mean 'no'?

Hayoung: i still don't have a date!

Eunji: neither do I!

Namjoo: Oh well i already have my D.O oppa

Hayoung: lucky for Bomi unnie, SHE already has a boyfriend!

Bomi: Xiumin oppa! *poi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter