One

Baby Steps

Junmyeon is tidying his bed when he hears a shriek from the living room. It sounds like his husband but why is he like that? Junmyeon's partner is the type of that manly guy who is close to be a cold city man. 
Hurriedly, Junmyeon runs out his room to approach his husband.
"Yifan what-"
Junmyeon's jaw drops, he sees his son, his 1 year-old baby boy is standing in the middle of the room. His eyebrows curl like he is really concentrating to stay still. His eyes look straight to his parents.
"Shixun! Oh my God, my baby Sehunnie!" Junmyeon screams in high pitch. "Yifan! He is standing!"
Yifan raises his eyebrows, “Then?” He kneels down until he is one level with Sehun’s eyes."Sehunnie, come to baba?" He opens his arms.
Sehun looks at him confusedly, hesitant to walk closer.
Junmyeon turns to Yifan and whacks his head. "Yah! He has just stood up"
"So?"
Junmyeon clicks his tongue, "He needs to learn how to walk"
Yifan shakes his head then picks Sehun up and rolls Sehun like an aeroplane.
Sehun giggles, he always likes to play with his baba. His baba is tall and strong. Unlike his tiny and fluffy umma. Sehun burries himself in Yifan's chest and his thumb.
If Sehun his thumb, that’s a clue for Junmyeon that Sehun is thirsty. "Umma will get your bottle" Junmyeon runs to the kitchen fast and makes Sehun's formula milk. 
Knowing Junmyeon can't see them again, Yifan puts Sehun down and holds Sehun's hands above his head.
"Let's learn how to walk Hunnie~" Yifan puts Sehun's tiny feets on his and starts walking. Yifan carefully holds his baby's hands tight so Sehun won't fall. They walk until they reach the kitchen. Yifan holds Sehun up. He tip toes to his husband and cross Sehun's hands over Junmyeon's neck.
"Umma~" Yifan cooes. Sehun also laughs and hugs his umma like a koala.
Junmyeon who already knows that his husband and son will do something like this just smile and hold Sehun's up. "Hey there my boy" Sehun nuzzles to his umma's crook and sniffles. 
Yifan pecks Junmyeon's cheek and hugs him from the side. "You smell nice babe"
"Don't be silly Yifan, I just took a bath" Junmyeon lays his head on Yifan's shoulder.
"You always smell like flower and strawberry and angel"
Junmyeon laughs and get off of Yifan. Yifan is quite cheesy these days. He takes Sehun's bottle and gives it to his baby. Sehun drinks it while closing his eyes, putting his head to his umma's shoulder.
"Let's put him to bed"
Junmyeon walks out ahead Yifan to Sehun's room with Yifan trailing behind him like a puppy.
Watching Junmyeon and Sehun, Yifan can't help but chuckle, Sehun doesn’t look like Junmyeon at all, he is too big for a baby and his expression is just like an exact copy of Yifan. He is also wondering where did Junmyeon's traits go. Not complaining but sometimes Yifan want to have a cute baby like Junmyeon. Sehun is too bossy for a one year-old baby.
As if Sehun knows his baba is thinking something weird about him, Sehun looks past his umma's shoulder and sends a mehrong to his baba.
Yifan just laughs and sighs silently "Such an evil"
--
It was the end of the year when the works pile like a mountain and Yifan has been coming back to home late because of meetings and other jobs. Junmyeon being a great wife and a mother is very understanding about Yifan's situation, he never complains. Instead of complaining, he will wait for Yifan to come home until he falls asleep on the couch.
But that one day is different. Junmyeon becomes restless because Sehun caught a flu and his fever is not going down. He calls Yifan but he is not answering. Facing this situation alone makes him more restless and concerned. But after trying to call Yifan for the nth time, Yifan finally answers.
"Yes babe?"
"Can you come back now? Sehun caught a flu and his fever is not going down"
Yifan hurriedly tidying his desk and heads home. Sehun is barely sick and if he is, it must be really bad. He speeds up and within 15 minutes he is already home. 
Junmyeon is sitting on the bed beside Sehun while changing the cloth on Sehun's forehead.
"Let's go see Minseok" 
Without waiting for Junmyeon's reply, Yifan craddles Sehun in his arms and goes out to his car. Junmyeon follows him behind after bringing Sehun's blanket, his wallet and locks the door. He hurriedly gets in the seat beside Yifan then they go to the hospital to see Minseok. Minseok is their close friend and he is Sehun's doctor.
After the checks up, Minseok says that Sehun needs to rest more and gives them some meds to cease his fever. The couple feel relieve because it’s not some dangerous desease, Sehun is just too active and his body can’t take it. He also tried to stand by his own feet more, so maybe that’s why he got sick.
It's almost midnight when they arrive home. Junmyeon lays Sehun on their bed while Yifan takes a bath. As a mother it hurts to see his son who is usually noisy being all weak like that. Junmyeon Sehun's hair and lying beside him.

"I'll sleep on the couch" Yifan says after he comes out from the bathroom.
"Is it okay for you?" Junmyeon is concerned because he knows Yifan is also tired from his work and the couch is not quite comfortable.
"Sure. Go wash up and rest Jun"
Junmyeon nods and after he puts bolsters around Sehun, he goes wash up. Yifan kisses Sehun's forehead and after making sure that Sehun is save, he sleeps on their red coach inside the room.
Sehun is independent when he is not sick, but when he is, he looks like a real baby. He won't let Junmyeon go, he even clings to Yifan and forbid him to go to work. When Yifan is ready to go, Sehun will cry and won't stop until Yifan is back to the bed and cuddles him. He is more like daddy's little boy when he is not feeling well.
"Sehunnie, baba needs to work now. Can you let me go?" Yifan seduces Sehun while his cheek. Though Sehun's fever has come down, he is still being this dependent.
Sehun shakes his head and nuzzles to Yifan's neck.
Yifan sends a helpless expression to Junmyeon, asking help. Junmyeon just shrugs it off, internally, he also  wants Yifan to take a day break.
Yifan sighs in defeat, maybe he needs a day off and spends a day with Sehun and Junmyeon.
"mma~" 
Junmyeon looks at his baby from tidying Yifan's dress shirts, "yes Sehunnie"
Sehun raises his arms, asking for a hug.
Junmyeon smiles then climbs up to the bed, sandwiching Sehun between him and Yifan. Yifan reaches out so he is able to hug Sehun and Junmyeon together. 
"You need to take a day off more, Fan.."
Yifan can hear a hidden pleading behind that smooth voice of Junmyeon and it makes him smile unknowingly, strangely.
"I will. Because my wifey asks me to"
Junmyeon pouts, "Yah"
Yifan laughs and hugs tighter.
"I will baby I will"
Junmyeon mumbles ‘I hate you’ cutely while hugging Sehun. 
Although Yifan is really annoying, but at least he has his two boys in his hugs right now, Junmyeon can finally sleep properly after days of being in restless sleeps.

 

 

 

It's been awhile since I wrote Krisho again, it must be really weird and awkward right?

I'm sorry for the lousy writing TT

I tried my best, hope you guys will forgive me because of this ><

thank you <3