Chapter '01

Wishing Flower

Chapter‘01

 

 

 

 

Because of everything that happened that night, we could never be the same. We lost everything that we preciously held on to, disappear in the blind of an eye.

 

Do you know how that feels like?

 

You couldn’t possibly imagine it.  After all, we had nobody to look after us, other then ourselves.

 

 

-----------------------------

 

 

 

In the living room almost everyone crowded around the center table which was towering high with dozens of glossy magazines. Several of them were open laying out with exotic pictures of bikini models posing, others were scattered all over the couch – which was getting flatter as each minute passed.

 

“Wah, hyung look at this girl.” Mir pointed at the girl.

 

“Wooh, how old to you think she is? She’s got a sick S-line.” Joon pointed with his lips then imitated a y S-line pose pointing it out. The guys chuckled.

 

“Aish! You guys are so immature looking at stuff like that..” Taemin pouted in the corner across from them.

They lifted their heads to find SHINee’s maknae looking at more voluptuous magazines.

 

WOOOSSH, THUNK!

 

A wooden spoon darted out of the kitchen, hitting Taemin’s head. He everyone looked at the spoon then chuckled to themselves silently as Taemin swore in pain.

 

“Aigooo~ G.O HYUNG! WHAT THE WAS THAT FOR!?” Taemin pouted while making sobbing sounds.

 

G.O turned his head slightly to the side, slightly his eyebrow lifted.

 

“Oh, I thought there was a mosquito on your head .. guess it flew away.”

 

Taemin got up then threw the magazine on the floor and practically wallowed. Mir got up to pat Taemin on the head before skipping into the kitchen. He looked over at G.O who was making himself a rice omelette.

 

“G.O hyung, When did Keoyun noona said she’d get back again…”

 

“She said in a 30 minutes.”

 

Mir fussed and stomped his foot on the ground. He sulked away from the kitchen. Looking at the living room the guys chuckled even more as they were looking at Taemin’s super exotic magazine, that’s when Mir turned back and practically strangled his hyung to death.

 

“HYUNG! HYUNG! Make me a cake of a girl pole dancing with her of-”

 

BOOM, THUNK.

 

Mir heard frightened squeaks in the living room and expeditious scrabbling. G.O and Mir poked their heads out of the kitchen to see KeoYun noona walk in with a distorted look on her face.

 

 

 

 

 

Keoyun. POV

 

 

 

 

I was completely irritated from carrying all the groceries back home – which by the way, the market is like 0 blocks away from our house. By the time I got home I was at least HOPING it wasn’t all disastrous.

 

Munch Munch, Munch munch.

 

 

*twitches while getting more pissed off*

 

I stopped at the heavy chocolate colored door, but before I could even enter I could hear all these weird noises coming from the inside. Instantly I jammed my key in then slammed the door open.

 

BOOM, THUMK

 

I dropped everything on the side entrance table. As I was walking into the house was able to hear frightened voices and quick scurries around the house.

 

Mir quickly ran to the front hall then smiled brightly at me with arms wide open.

 

“N-O-O-N-A!”  He yelled trying to hug me then missed.

 

I completely ignored him and dragged myself to the kitchen with the groceries.

Everyone saw me then smiled stiffly pretending nothing happened. Oh yea right, like I wouldn’t notice.

 

“Ooh, Keoyun, did you get the food?”  Joon asked.

 

Key walked out of the washroom half dressed while wiping his hair cry. Small drops of water slide down his body. Taemin – being as cute as he is, still didn’t have dignity for, he was starring at Key’s body as he wiped his hair dry.

 

Tch, the shame Taeminnie; thinking to myself.

 

“NOONA~ did you get me my Jabchae?!” Mir practically ransacked the all the groceries bags I just put on the table.

 

“Anniyo. I didn’t think you should be rewarded it.” Mir stopped looking through the bags and quickly shook me violently.

 

“BOOOOOOWH!?!?!?!?!?!??! YOU DIDN’T GETMY JABCHAE!? WAAAAAAAAAH~”

 

He exploded at my face. Everyone in the whole house stopped what they were doing and looked at Mir shaking me to death.

Thunder walked towards the kitchen and bent down beside Joon who was in the middle of me and Mir.

 

“Keoyun, you did a good thing – Mir eats too much anyways.” Joon said as he saw Mir’s cheeks and tummy jiggle a bit.

Thunder snatched the chopstick away from Joon and pokes Mir’s jigglieness.

 

“*snickers to self* Ahh …Mir ah, your so pleasantly plump you know that”

 

Mir stopped shaking me then switched his prey to thunder. Now he was being shaken violently.

 

“Noona.. If you didn’t buy Mir hyung one of his favourites.. then why did you buy Onew hyung chiken?”

 

Everyone stopped eating, shaking, screaming – whatever they were doing and looked at me. Mir gave me the saddest puppy eyes he could while biting on a napkin.

 

“Noona..” Mir sobbed.

                                          

I backed up a bit then glared evilly at Onew.

 

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! ONEW OPPA! GIVE ME THAT CHIKEN SUPPLY YOU HAVE THERE, I NEVER GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO BUY ANY!”

 

He squeaked then grabbed all his chiken and ran up the stairs. I chased after him while waving around a sharpened knife.

 

 

*tension in room while I pursue Onew oppa*

 

Everyone gulped. “…Keoyun .. sure is scary …” Thus in conclusion they agreed.

 

 

Less then 5 minutes later …

 

I dragged down the miserable Onew to the table with everyone else.

Strapping him down to the chair to make sure he doesn’t go upstairs again to save his burning chiken.

 

“ *SOBS* MY LIFETIME SUPPLY OF CHIKEN …”

 

Everyone comforted Onew of his dear loss then began to eat. Everything was alright until Seungho and Minhowalked through the back door all beaten up.