Yongguk

Headphones (love love is coming through)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FINALLY! I had Zelo pined against the door. It seemed so wrong-I mean he is 17- But so right at the same time. 

Without think I heard myself saying; "You Don't know how much I love you."

Zelo looked shocked, he flushed a bright red... To know I could do that made my heart race. The next thing I heared was that song he loved. 

"Love, Love's coming through your headphones. Love~ is coming through your headphones." The voice sang. I looked down and caught Zelo's eyes. , he was wearing contacts and he looked amazing. His brown eyes now a stunning shad of blue.

"Show me then." Zelo said in hushed tone. I smirked and caught his lips with mine. I felt his arms wrap round my neck, I held his waist and lead him towards the sofa in the front room. 

Zelo sat in my lap as our make out continued. I bit his lower lip, hearing him moan sparked something in me. I slipped my tounge in his mouth and the room got a hundred degress hotter. Suddenly, Zelo started to grind on me. I groaned into the kiss then just as I was about to put Zelo benith me...

"BANG YONGGUK!" I heard my mother shout. Zelo hid his face in my neck, my mom stood in the doorway to the living room. 

"Yes mother?" I said sourly, purely because she'd interrupted us. 

"Why in god's name are you kissing a boy on my sofa?" Did I forget to mention she's homophobic... Well there you go, and she still makes her gay son house sit whilst she's on business.

"T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter