Finale pt1

Headphones (love love is coming through)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Zelo)

i tried to fit in, be cool, but I never could. I mean who'd wanna be friends with me? I'm 16, over 6" tall and in a senior class. Everyone thinks I'm weird. I really wish I could disappear.

so I sit at the back of the class, my blue beats matching my hair, and my favourite song playing. The song is called 'headphones' ironically! *sad smile* {KJK: zelo~ don't be sad!!}

"love, love's coming through your head phones, anytime you feel alone put on your headphones." The female voice sings.

as I leave advanced English the song changes to 'stereo heart'. It's sunny and I have music now. 

"My heart's a stereo, it beas for you so listen close, hear my thoughts in every note." I sing along smiling. 

Apoun my arrival, we were being told we could preform a song of our choice, so I raised my hand.

"Yes Zelo?" Mr. Kim, the music teacher, addressed me.

"May I preform?" I asked, he nodded happily. "The song is called centuries." {KJK: my choice in music is varied okay? *pouts*}

i took to my spot in front of the class, placin my headphones on and pressing play, I hear the intro.

"Some legends are told, some turn to dust or to gold, but you will remember me, remember me for centuries." I being, nodding along as I continue. "Mummified my teenage dream no, it's nothing wrong with me. The kids are all wrong, the story's all off. Heavy metal broke my heart." I felt the eyes of my peers on my as I preform to them. When I finished, the class was shocked to say the least, but they clapped for me. Mr.Kim was happy to see me come out of my shell.

i took my phone out after I sat down and put 'headphones' back on. After class the seniors complemented me, smiling and saying I had a nice voice. 

"Hey, you might not see it with your eyes, but keep your head up to the sky. The sun is coming through here's what you gotta do~" that female voice sung again. I felt someone tap my should, I turned around explectig it to be YongJae.it wasn't, the guy was almost my height and had blond hair.

"hey, your Zelo right?"  He asked, I nodded. "Bang Yongguk, I'm in your music class."

"Hi Yongguk, so what's up?" I asked expecting him to want me to do his homework.

"I was wondering do you wanna be my partner of the music project?" He asked, flashing a gummy smile at me. God, most people would freak out at that smile but he looks so handsome. (Yes I'm gay -.-)

"s-sure!" I smiled back, stuttering a little.

"come to this add

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter