Final

Timing

Minho loves it when Taemin dances, and Taemin loves to do it.

Taemin describes dancing like magic. He says that when he dances, the whole world is in his hands. Minho disagrees.

When Taemin dances, the whole world stops and Taemin glows.


"Good morning baby, good morning~! I imagine spending mornings with you. Kissing your half-asleep eyes, even if you don't say it out loud, I know it, I love you!" Taemin's hips swerved and his hands moved cutely, the whole atmosphere filled with joyful energy. The beat became slower and calmer, the dancer's eyes twinkling as they met with his lover's. Minho smiled at the younger, pride swelling in his chest. Taemin could dance anything, form sophisticated, to cute, to y, all in the blink of an eye.

As if on cue, the song ended and a new one played- Rum Pum Pum Pum. Taemin frowned, yawning, before turning the speaker off. He crawled up next to Minho, who shifted until the younger's back was pressed against his chest and was sitting in his lap, "Good morning, Minho hyung~"

"Good morning, Tae," Minho's chest rumbled calmingly as he spoke with a laugh. It was one of the red head's favorite thing about his lover- The uncanny ability to calm him down, to relax him. Minho leaned over a bit, grasping a soft blanket- The one Jinki had given them for Christmas- and placing it over them. Almost immediately the two warmed up in the cool morning, and Taemin snuggled closer to his hyung.

The older instinctually threaded his fingers through the always-dyed hair, smiling at the warmth that has currently trying to kiss his cheek but failing miserably as he was too trapped in Minho's arms to move up further. Minho leaned down, sighing in content when soft, pink lips kissed his cheek slowly, "Taemin-ah, I love you."

"I love you too," He giggled, "Hyung, you know what we should do today?"

"Hm?"

"I think we should have a picnic. Oh, but not at a park or anything! Just somewhere in our house, we can lay out a blanket and have all of our food in a basket and eat like that," Minho looked at his with a raised brow and the dancer pouted, "What? Isn't it a good idea?"

"Of course it is, Taemin-ah," Minho assured him, amused by his lover's offense at his confusion. What was the point of a picnic indoors? Hell if Minho knew, but if the youger wanted it, the older would provide. Taemin wiggled out of Minho's grasp and sliped out from under the blanket, smiling proudly upon seeing that the blanket was still on a very amused boyfriend of his.

"Okay, I'll go make dessert! You just...Stay there," Minho raised an eyebrow, and Taemin frowned, pointing at him, "Right there."

"Right here."

"Right there."

"Okay."

"Okay," Taemin left the room and Minho laughed loudly, ignoring Taemin's offended curses. It was only when the blonde danced in the morning that he acted that way.

Yes, Minho loves it when Taemin dances.