Angry Sky

A love like ember lights

Hyunseung´s house

Same morning

 

“Geurim-ah! Wake up already! You are going to be late! Your Oppa and Dongwoon-ah left already!”, Hyunseung´s mother calls out to her daughter the third time in a row.

 

“Eomma! I´m already awake! Just give me a second!”, Geurim screams back at her mother, who is downstairs. “I´m still working on my homework, which is due for today!”, Geurim lies while hastily typing.

 

“Why didn´t you prepare it earlier!”, her mother shouts back angrily, “You never learn! Hurry up!”

 

“Sorry, mother,”, Geurim whispers more to herself then to her mother, “ but the shipmaster has to steer the course.”

 

‘…It is what the rapper had feared. His lover was not alone. Somebody was sleeping next to him. And he knew who it was. It was that mischievous good-for-nothing guy…`

 

--

Cube Entertainment

Junhyung

What was up with the creepy face Hyunseung just made?! It gave me goose-bumps all over my body. Looking so incredibly happy just wearing my jacket! If I didn´t know better, I’d say he put his boyfriend´s jacket on. That is at least the picture I got. I start to shiver suddenly just picturing Hyunseung´s smiling and blushing image in my head. And the most ridiculous thing was my reaction. Why? Why did my heart skip a beat as I saw him standing next to my car in my oversized jacket? I really need to sleep more and work less! Or else I’m going to lose my mind!

 

“YEAH! JUNHYUNG?! Have you been listening?!”, Yoseob spits at me while poking me in my ribs. As I look over to him I realize that he freed himself from my arm. I have no idea when that happened. And of course, I didn´t listen.

 

“Ah. Yes. I heard you!”, I answer automatically in hope of saving the situation. But judging from Yoseob´s suspicious facial expression he doesn´t believe me.

 

“Ah really?!”, the usually cute dancer asks feistily.

 

“Honestly! What is wrong with you today?!” I finally lose my temper with him. Ever since we picked him up in front of Doojoon´s house his mood is unbearable.

 

For a couple of seconds he just stares at my face searching for something before he gives up and sighs. Guess, the singer wanted to tell me something – something important- but had a change of heart. As he averts his gaze, I can see sadness on his face.

 

“I don´t know.”, he whispers softly as both of us stay in one of Cube Entertainment’s huge hallways. Although working hours already started no one besides us is here. Yoseob is looking down on his feet.

 

I should say something but I don´t know what to say. I really don´t know.

 

“I´m frustrated, I guess. And heartbroken.”, he whispers almost unnoticeably.

 

“Why?”, I ask and sound almost uncaringly. Even I’m surprised by the tone of my voice. As a friend I should have said something more empathetically. But Yoseob doesn´t seem to care as he answers a couple of seconds later:

“Because I tried to catch a cloud…”

 

“A cloud? What are you talking about?”, I ask and furl my eyebrows cluelessly.

 

“Love. I´m talking about love.”, Yoseob says with an unexpected melancholy in his voice. Suddenly he looks extremely tired and drained.

 

“Love?”, I repeat in disbelief and watch him carefully.

 

“But you just met Seyeon recently. How can you call that love?”, instead of consoling him like a good friend would do, I find myself asking him this awkward question out of a sudden. Not the best thing to ask, I guess, but it just happened. Today I’m doing a rather poor job as a friend and I feel like face palming myself.

 

“Because…-”, Yoseob begins but stops right after.

 

A long and awkward silence follows.

 

As I´m finally about to break the silence, he continues with his explanation.

 

“-…I lack logic.”

 

I look at him with big eyes because once again I have no idea what he is talking about. I wonder if we are even speaking the same language.

 

“I lost you, I think. What are you trying to tell me?”, I ask.

 

He looks up to me. His expression says everything: ‘I knew you wouldn´t get it`.

 

“Because love has no logic.”, Yoseob answers calmly.

 

I just stare at him for a couple of minutes. Stare and stare while I try to comprehend his statement.

 

“Honestly, you should spend less time with Hyunseung! He infected you with his 4-D-ness! I can feel how I start to get a headache just talking to you.”, I reply and start to rub my temples. The whole situation is just too much for me to handle. We should worry about the concert and the album-recording, not some weird triangle-love-story! I just want everybody to turn normal again so we could get back to work!

 

“Yeah. I understand.”, the singer says with a small hint of sadness in his voice.

 

I stop to rub my temples and look into Yoseob sad puppy eyes. Immediately my bad conscience pricks me. Today I’m a really crappy friend. I sigh and start to pet his head.

 

“Look. I´m sorry. I´m just tired and overworked, I guess.” As for your love for Seyeon-ah..you should give up on her. She is with Doojoon now.”

 

As soon as I mention Seyeon´s name Yoseob looks at me in surprise.

 

“AH! Come on man! I can count one and one together. You don´t have to be a genius in order to figure that out!”, I say while I keep petting his head.

 

“To figure what out?”, Doongwoon´s sudden voice surprises both of us. As I turn around I can see a ty looking maknae and Hyunseung who is just half a step behind Doongwoon.

 

“Doojoon and Seyeon are dating.”, Yoseob states soberly and tries to overplay his true emotions.

 

“Impossible!”, the maknae opposes.

 

“What is impossible?”, Doojoon suddenly asks as he enters cube entertainment. Obviously he heard the last piece of our conversation. Quickly he walks up to us and is followed by Seyeon. She just bows but remains silent. You can tell just by looking at her that she feels uncomfortable. Doojoon on the other hand looks as fresh and handsome as always.

 

Now and then you can tell how Seyeon steals little glimpses of Hyunseung. Well I noticed her doing it and judging from Yoseob´s furious facial expression he noticed it, too.

 

“Seyeon, you should go ahead!”, Yoseob states with a voice as cold as ice.

 

Everybody, including me and Seyeon of course, is taken aback by the coldness in Yoseob´s voice. Doojoon who looks at Yoseob wit worry in his eyes, signals the stylist to go ahead without him. As she leave a uncomfortable silence follows.

 

“So. You started dating Seyeon…”, I ask and chose my words carefully.

 

Doojoon just nods and I can see how he exchanges looks with Hyunseung and the maknae. The leader knows that he has to choose his words wisely or else nobody is going to believe this shameless lie.

 

“How did you fall in love with her? Or more precisely: When did you fall in love with her?”, Yoseob´s voice trembles as he asks about the thing which bugs him the most.

Doojoon knows that it is too late to claim it was love at first sight. He has known Seyeon for too long in order to do so. But he hasn´t spent much time with her so he can´t claim to have fallen for her gradually. The only thing left to say is:

 

“She must be a feisty one between the sheets!”, Doongwoon suddenly jumps in helps Doojoon out. Although the maknae has no clue what is going on and why Doojoon lied he still thinks that his Hyung must have his reasons.

 

Nobody saw this sort of statement coming so everybody is left speechless at first.

 

Doojoon is the one who breaks the silence first with a forced laugh.

 

“YAH! You, rascal! What are you talking about in broad daylight! You want me to beat some sense into you?!”, Doojoon scolds him and tries to punch Doongwoon. But the young maknae sees it coming and runs off – the leader right behind him. Only the three of us are left.

 

“So…Doojoon started to date her for s*x?!”, Yoseob´s voice trembles once again. He seems to be even sadder than before. And I can understand why.

 

“Maybe she is super experienced or has even some special skills, you know?”, Hyunseung remarks insensitively and adds wittingly or unwittingly fuel to the fire.

 

With a shocked look on his face Yoseob instantly runs off. Judging from the route he is taking he is following Doojoon and Doongwoon. So I and Hyunseung are left alone.

 

He looks at me and I look at him. He looks cute in my jacket.

 

“Hey.”, I say.

“Hey.”, he answers.

 

And we start to stare at each other once again.

 

After a minute which felt like forever I clear my throat.

 

“Well. See you during dance practice.”

 

“Yeah.”, he answers and smiles cutely.

 

I need to turn around immediately, because my stupid heart missed a beat once again.

 

--

Still Junhyung

Oh man! What was that all about? I plunk down into my chair in our little recording studio. Taejoo hasn´t arrived yet. I wonder where the hell he is – working hours have started already. But in the end I guess I’m lucky. At least I have some time for myself in order to calm down and settle my feelings. Ever since Hyunseung opened up about his feelings in the bathroom a couple of days ago, I feel weird around him. Maybe it is due to my fatigue or my loneliness – I don´t know.

 

I take out my phone and instantly see the notification. The shipmaster added a new chapter. This stupid fanfic also added to my temporary confusion! Me and Hyunseung doing this and that…of course the pictures remain in my head and whenever I see him in real life I remember the story and the things my ´Story-me`did to his body or what his `Story-self`did to me – oh no (!), I mean story-me. What his story-self did to the story-me and what the story me did to his story-self-body! OH HELL!!! This is CONFUSING AS ! If I ever get a hold of that ship-master-girl I’m going to break her neck! She is brain-washing me!

 

Anyways. Before I knew what I was doing I find myself logging on to the fanpage. She just uploaded the new chapter a couple of minutes ago.

 

'Chapter 88: Angry sky

Junhyung leaps several stairs at a time as he runs upstairs to his lover´s room. He is completely out of breath as he reaches the door. He enters without knocking, but freezes on the spot right after. A terrible sight greeted him and he could feel his blood boiling over. It is what the rapper had feared. His lover was not alone. Somebody was sleeping next to him. And he knew who it was. It was that mischievous good-for-nothing guy.

 

>If you are not careful enough I will snatch Hyunseung Hyung away from you< those were that dude´s warning words yesterday.

 

‘YAH! Sh*t-Head! Wake up! Before I beat the sh*t out of you!’, Junhyung screams and kicks the pile of blankets which are lying next to his Hyunseung. The later sits up instantly and is completely shocked. Judging from his questioning and confused look he isn´t able to comprehend the situation. But Junhyung is perfectly able to comprehend the situation especially after seeing his half- boyfriend.

 

“YAH! Doongwoon-AH!”, Junhyung screams as he is about to lose is mind due to his jealousy, “ I know you are there! Get up, now! So I can kill you! Or I kill you now and drag your dead body out! I don´t care either way! ” He pushes the pile down to the ground and starts to beat it up.

 

“Why are you beating up my blankets?”, a still confused Hyunseung asks suddenly.

 

“Don´t come the innocent with me!”, the rapper hisses back to his lover, “I know that Doongwoon slept over at your place tonight! And you shared one bed!”

 

Hyunseung looks even more confused than before, but you can see how he starts to slowly lose his temper.

 

“So, what?!”, he screams all of a sudden and throws a pillow at Junhyung, “ You should shut up! You aren´t a saint yourself! Although I begged you not to get close to Yeonso-jah, you still left with her yesterday! I couldn´t even contact you!!!!”

 

Hyunseung, who is usually not the type to cry easily, starts to cry all of a sudden. His body is trembling as he gives vent to his piled up emotions. The pain of a years-long unrequited love and the anxiety of holding onto a straight guy left marks on his soul.

 

Junhyung finally notices that the pile of blankets is just an empty pile of blankets.

 

“Where did you hide Doongwoon?”, he asks and his voice is shaking from anger, “I know that he slept over. Geurim contacted me!”

 

With teary eyes Hyunseung looks over to Junhyung whose face has turned bright red. The rappers eyes are burning.

 

“Geurim?”, Hyunseung asks taken aback, “She contacted you?”

 

Junhyung gets up, jumps on top of the bed and pushes Hyunseung down in a matter of seconds. The rapper uses his body to immobilize his lover and holds on tightly to Hyunseung´s wrist.

 

“Don´t act dumb!”, Junhyung hisses at his lover, “ I won´t allow anybody else to touch you! Not my friend, not my family and especially not my fellow teammates! From head to toe you are mine! Mine!”

 

At first Hyunseung is overwhelmed by his lover´s possessiveness, but gets angry right after.

 

“Liar!”, he sobs and hiccups, “You are not fair! You cheater! You left with Yeonso yesterday…-“, hiccup, “...-and I couldn´t contact you-“, hiccup, “-but although you ignored me you received Geurim´s call.” Hiccup.

 

Junhyung leans forward and starts to kiss Hyunseungs tears away.

 

“Aish! What am I going to do with you? You are too cute for your own good!”, the rapper says soothingly, “Oh honey. Let me tell you something. Love is never fair. And I was never fair to begin with. So, will you be a good boy and tell me where you hid our cute little maknae?”

--

This morning and much to Doongwoon´s surprise - who was sleeping over in the living room of his Hyunseung Hyung´s house- it is not the sound of his alarm clock going off which wakes him up, but the sound of his full-throatedly Hyung´s. Doongwoon starts to smile pleased with himself and the outcome of this situation. Junhyung is rather easy to manipulate he thinks as he turns around and tries to sleep some more.

 

“Louder! Moan louder for me!”, Junhyung commands his lover while he hits him harder and faster, “I want Doongwoon to hear who you belong to!”

 

Hyunseung who is trembling and about to lose his mind due to the pleasure starts to mumble something.

 

But the only thing Junhyung can pick up is “unfair”.

 

The rapper, who is mesmerized by the warmth and the beauty of his lover, answers teasingly while gasping for breath: “I told you. I was not a fair person to begin with. So, honey. Tell me. Do you want me to pull IT out?”

 

Hyunseung looks back. His eyes are feverishly burning with pleasure. He shakes his head slightly and buries his face in the pillow.

 

“Aren´t you obedient today?!”, Junhyung says teasingly- his voice sounds hoarse- before he hits Hyunseung´s sweet spot and both of them lose themselves in the pleasure of love.

--'

WHAT THE HELL!!! GIVE ME A BREAK! I can´t read it any further! My heart is pounding like crazy and I owe it to my sheer willpower that I didn´t get a hard-on. But I can feel my face burning up. I guess, I’m crimson-red.

 

“Junhyung? Do you have a second?”, Taejoo´s voice brings me back to reality. As I look behind me I can see him standing in the doorframe. He has a confused and amused look on his face.

 

“What is wrong with you? Have you been reading P*rn or what?”, he asks teasingly.

 

I can feel myself blushing even more. Immediately I lock the display of my phone so that the fan-page can´t be seen.

 

“What is it that you want?”, I ask nervously and put my phone on the table.

 

“We need you in the big studio for a second.”, Taejoo says and leaves ahead and I follow.

 

Of course I haven´t realized that something was fishy as I didn´t find my phone on the table but on the chair thirty minutes later.

I only realized that something was off as I turned my display on. Somebody has been reading the chapter to the end…with my phone… and with my account…(!)

thank you for all the nice comments and subscribing ^^ i hope you will enjoy this chapter :). and sorry by the way...there were a lot of mistakes in the last chapter. i will try to be more careful next time (>///<)