Hook me up with someone hot

Hook me up with someone hot

Mark groaned as he slammed his apartment door shut and flopped on the couch. His work had exhausted him and he could really go for some pizza right now. He grabbed his laptop and ordered his favourite pizza. As a note on the delivery, he added, “hook me up with a hot dude. I just worked a 12 hour shift at minimum wage”.

Mark didn’t have to wait long until there was a knock on his door. He jumped up and pulled open the door, eying the delivery boy. He was about an 8/10, blonde, kind of short. The boy smiled wide and handed Mark his pizza. Mark thanked the boy and brought his pizza inside. Messily scrawled on the top of the box was the boys phone number with the name: Jackson.

A few days passed and Mark didn’t use the phone number. Instead, when he got hungry, he would order pizza, leaving a delivery note for Jackson. Then Jackson would reply by leaving a sticky note attached to the top of the box. This system worked well for Mark, but Jackson wanted more, so he suggested they meet up.

 

A couple of days later, Jackson was informed that his loyal customer had paid for his time off work and Jackson was to bring him pizza and hangout. Jackson was very nervous to hangout with Mark. The most they had done was exchange shy smiles and notes.

 

Jackson brought the pizza to Mark’s apartment and knocked on the door. He heard a scramble and the door flung open to see a well groomed Mark.

“U-Uh, hi! Come in, i’ll take that pizza.” Mark mentally slapped himself for stuttering as he grabbed the pizza and laid it on the floor. Jackson smiled and sat down next to Mark. They ate the pizza together, chatting about how it was bad, but the cheese… THE CHEESE WAS AMAZING.

“Ugh.” Mark groaned. “I’m going to get fat with all these pizzas I have been ordering. All to talk to you.”

Jackson saw the first pizza box still sitting on the table, with his number scrawled on top.

“Bro. Dude. I gave you my number.”

Mark looked sheepish and took a big bite of his pizza. “Let’s go for a walk, to the park. Gotta work off these calories.”

Jackson nodded, so they set off down the road and soon arrived at the park. Then some KID decided to be a kid.

“Mummy! Look at those two gay men!”

The mum sighed and rolled her eyes, flipping her florescent purple hair. “It’s called homoual, you ignorant pig.”

“Getting real sick of your mum.” The kid said before walking off, leaving Jackson and Mark asking themselves what and why.

 

The two of them stopped and lay down on the grass, admiring the stars.

Jackson turned his head to the side so he could look into Mark’s eyes. “Bro. If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I’d have a galaxy in my hand.”

Mark turned his head to meet Jackson’s gaze. “Dude that’s so gay I can’t believe you said that.”

Mark’s lips were on Jackson’s, moving steadily against one another to the silence of the park.

Mark pulled away, his face tinted red. “It’s getting late. I should go home.” He got up to leave. “See you round.”

“Wait! Can we do this again?” Jackson blurted out, but Mark didn’t reply. He just walked away with his hand raised in a wave.

 

2 weeks. It had been 2 weeks since Jackson had heard from Mark. No call, no text, no delivery instruction for a hot delivery boy. Nothing.

“Has he forgotten about me?” Jackson murmured under his breath with a hurt puppy dog look plastered on his face. Jackson checked the website for any pizza orders. A new one had just come in, for a single cheese pizza. All that was in the delivery notes was a number.

Jackson swallowed nervously and dialed the number. “Hello?”

Momentary silence followed. “Uh hey. It’s Mark.”

Jackson was so happy he felt like he could explode! So he screamed. Suddenly he heard the dial tone. Mark had hung up.

“Scared him off did you?” His coworker joked. Jackson stuck his tongue out and checked his phone. A text from Mark.

We’re hanging out. Bring pizza.

Jackson did as he was told and brought the requested pizza. Mark flung open the door as soon as Jackson knocked and connected their lips. Electricity seemed to buzz in the air around them as their lips moved against each other in a passionate need. The feelings left unresolved after their last meeting fueled the kiss as Jackson stumbled into Mark’s apartment. Mark pulled Jackson onto the couch on top of him, slinging his arms around Jackson’s neck, pulling him closer. The kiss lasted for several minutes before Mark pulled away for air. The two were left panting on Mark’s couch.

“Well.” Jackson said after they had caught their breath, “Shall we eat that pizza then?”

Mark grinned in disbelief and pushed Jackson of the couch.

“Hello to you too.”