Chapter 1

The Colour of LOVE

Kim Jongin is an orphan. He has been left by his parents, when he was at school in middle school. His parents died of a car accident on a business trip. It’s that sadness he feel if jongin in circumstances which alone or in a lonely. That’s why he didn’t like when he’s alone. Jongin like to spend his time in a cafe near his home.

He is a rich kid. All of the legacy left by his parents goes to Jongin, because he is the one and only heir. He’s taking care of all the businees while in school. He must continue to run a business that has been built by his family.

 Jongin was sitting in a cafe. He’s alone. He just stared into space. His gaze is blank. His speculation stopped when one hand patted his shoulder and he see to the direction of where a pat comes from.

“Hey, Jongginie!” The person Smiled.

Jongin smiled. “Hei! Have a seat!.”

“What happened? Why are you so blank? What's in your mind?” His bestfriend asked.

“Just.. yeah.. I don’t know. What are you doing in here?”

Sehun is Jongin’s bestfriend. A bestfriend who always is. Their firendship has been long enough to know each others, because they’ve been bestfriend since they ware little.

They talking to spend their time at cafe, without they know time flies so fast. The outside already dark. They decided to went home.

When they went out, Jongin hit someone. all the stuuf that this person bring was fell. The person who bring this stuff fell too with his body. Jongin looked at that person and trying to help out.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to.” The person apologized. The person is a boy. The boy standing with the help of Jongin.This boy is shorter than Sehun and Jongin, and having doe-wide eyes.

‘Who is he?’  Jongin said in his mine.

“Ah.. I’m the one who should be say ‘sorry’ because I’m the one who hit you.” Jongin said while grab his back of his neck. That boy back to collect all the stuff and trying to bring it into the cafe. Jongin just looked and didn’t nothing.

“Dude! What’s wrong? Let’s go home!” Sehun Invited.

While they walking to the car Jongin asked Sehun, “Who is he? Do you know him?”

“Of course he’s working at the cafe. Can’t you see what he wearing? That the uniform from the cafe.” Sehun answered and open the door. Jongin nodded, and then they went home.

***

Kim Jongin’s

After arrived at home, I just went straight to my bedroom. I’m throwing my body to the bed. I’m looking the ceiling of my room. In my mind passed the face of the worker from that cafe. I feel something strange in my chest when I remembered his face. There’s something different with this boy. I don’t know what it is.

In my opinion, This is so strange. It’s the same feeling as I feel when I went on a date with my ex-girlfriend, Krystal.What may I feel? He’s a boy, just like me.

I’m so jittery about this. I hear knocking at my door. “Yeah, Come in.”

A worker comes in, ”Sir, The dinner is ready, Do you want to eat?”

“I’m afraid I’m not in my appetite for dinner.” I answered. The worker nodded and then went out.

I get up from my bed, I’m sitting in my big bed. I ruffled my hairs, I decide to take a shower.

The next day, after went home from college and check the work of the business, I comeback to that cafe. Cafe which I used to go. Exactly, I used to came here to spend my time, but this time I have a different motive.

A Waitress came and asked what are I gonna to order, but the waitress already know what I want, when She looked at my face. It is common.

The witress came and out the drink on my table, before she go, I ventured to ask, “Is in here there is a boy worker? He’s a bit short with dow-wide eyes and a plump lips.”

“What are you talking about kyungsoo?” the waitress asked. “yes, he’s working in here, at the back. He’s a new worker in here anyway.”

“Ooh.”

“What happened? Did he do something wrong to you?” asked the waitress panickly, “If that so, I will call him here so he can say sorry to you straight. Right now.”

“Oh no, not like that. When did he go home?” I asked.

“he will going home after the shift is over, it’s around ten, I think.” The waitress answered. I nodded. “Is there anything I can help you?”

“I think no. Thanks.”

The waitress went to help the others costumer. I’m sitting where I usually sit. I’m sititing in the corner of the room, so I can see all of the room without being attention to the others. This time Sehun not coming to accompany me, because he has a date with his boyfriend, Luhan. I never question if my bestfriend like boys or girls. It his right.

 I decided to meet this boy, named Kyungsoo. I want to know him more. I don’t quite understand why this happened to me. I’m waiting patiently just to meet this boy.

It doesn’t feel time been shown at 10 and I’m out to wait for him. Better if I’m waiting for him outside. I’m standing outsided with my hands in the pocket of my pants. I walked back and forth while waiting for. I feel a little nervous.

Then, this boy went outside with bringing his bag on his shoulder. He’s the one that I looking for. The boy walked and I stand in front of him. The boy seems so confused with my action, he just walked beside me and passed.

I’m very nervous and don’t kno what to do. “Kyungsoo?” I called him

He looking at me, “Yes? Can I help you?”  

 


A/N:

Soo... after a long time! I decided to write another story, I just don't know what I should do with my old story..

I still can't unserstand i have a lot subs. ehhe thank you because subs me. I'm going to update this story as soon as possible.. please support me to write this story. sorry if I made mistakes, or typo or anything. I'm still a human. I'm not God. ehhe

I a little sad when I remember EXO OT12, but it's okay! I still love them. and you guys must know something! I'm a kaisoo really hard shipper!! They are my favorite for sure! ehhe anyway Thank you if you want read, subscribe, upvote or comments my story. I'm gonna love you! Happy reading for y'all!