Present

Missing you

Present

The personal computer, files, pens and everything the desk had was spilled over the flow. Hyukjae had red puffy eyes, and his face look so pale with dark bags under his eyes. His breathing ragged. The fierce gaze falling like daggers on the man ahead of him, he looks in such despair and almost madness in that moment.

“I told you to leave me alone!!” Hyukjae cried out even hurting his own lungs and it was then when Kyuhyun knitted his brows in sadness, kneeling to pick the things one for one.

“Don’t you get it?” Hyukjae was crazy about the youngest behavior and tears fell from his eyes once more. He fell on his knees and hit with feeble punches Kyuhyun’s shoulder. “I hate you! I’ll never love you, even if you have me locked here. I’ll hate you forever.”

Kyuhyun closed his eyes and dropped softly the lap-top again in the floor. His yearning gazes over Hyukjae as he wanted to cry.

“I love you even if you tell me that. Please… Hyukjae.”

The named frowned and slapped Kyuhyun’s face. Hyukjae didn’t want to be cloistered in isolation for such a long time. He wanted to be near Donghae, with the person he loves and belongs.

Kyuhyun clenched his jaw. He didn’t want to do this either. He yearns for the happy moments, the ones when he was Donghae’s youngest brother and Hyukjae was just an in law. He didn’t want to disclose his feelings and bring this amount of pain on everyone. He just wants to bring time back and… die. If he knew future was going to be like this. Kyuhyun wanted to die in that instant, because no matter what he did or do, Hyukjae would never see him with the same light as he saw Donghae.

“I want to go to Donghae, let me be free of this pain, please…” Hyukjae begged. All strength left his body and he went limp, just the tears was warm, everything else as cold as the deep sea.

Kyuhyun frowned in pain and hugged Hyukjae, not minding the hits and the sobs. “That’s the only thing I can’t do. I love you so much… you can’t go to him, not now.”

 

~~~~~~Three months ago~~~~~~

Kyuhyun smiled when he saw his brother being a klutz around Hyukjae even after the years of marriage. As much as Kyuhyun was sure he felt for Hyukjae, he also knew it was impossible. So, he accepted a love confession from a college classmate a year ago; Sunhee. She was nice and pretty and had white skin and doe eyes with slight sharpness. At first it wasn’t nice to hold her hand and kiss her, with time, it was normal, so much than Kyuhyun did it with whoever wanted as soon. Last week she found out and they broke up in not so nice terms, anyhow. Kyuhyun was fine because never the loneliness of a broken heart reached his feelings, since the one that had the said heart was Hyukjae without knowing.

“So, Kyuhyun, sing a song for us, yes?”

Kyuhyun blushed when he blinked black to reality and saw his brother handing the microphone and Hyukjae with a smile. They were at a Karaoke that night to celebrate Kyuhyun’s graduation. Donghae said that better than having dinner in a restaurant, smile and be goofy were the best since the adult world was sometimes and and he wanted the best to Kyuhyun.

The youngest was grateful at those thoughts.

“You can sing?” Hyukjae asked and Kyuhyun his dry lips nervously. His had shaking.

“Not as a professional though.”

Donghae grinned and jumped next to Hyukjae, holding his hand and watching his brother “What are you talking about?” the he saw his husband and Donghae’s eyes glint “he sings really well.”

Hyukjae smiled and nodded.

That night Kyuhyun felt like dying of embarrassment. Not even a love song, just for kids he sang because Donghae choose them to make him a joke.

Kyuhyun didn’t mind much in the end when he saw Hyukjae smile. It hurt to love someone like him that was nice and it hurt most since he was his brother’s husband.

That same night, Kyuhyun called one of his friends with benefits and did whatever with her. It didn’t fill the pitch hole inside him though and he chuckled bitter, observing the body and curves next to him covered in a white bed-sheet.

What am I doing?

At dawn Kyuhyun wasn’t there and she was left alone. Meanwhile he walked watching his smartphone. His whole contact list was there and he pressed the button “delete”. Confirm the action was hard, because what else he had? Hyukjae would never love him back. Kyuhyun shook his head and was going to cancel when someone shoved him and he blinked. In seconds, his night stands were erased and he chuckled feeling relieved and frustrated at the same time.

“Yah!” Kyuhyun turned and there was no one, he sighed.

After that day, Kyuhyun didn’t answer any call. Just the saved numbers of real friends or from work that he had wrote before in a notebook.

“Good morning.” Kyuhyun smiled. The sun behind Hyukjae made him fell for him again and he sighed when the petite man smiled at him.

“How’s work, Kyuhyun?”

He said my name…

“Fine.” Kyuhyun shrugged. It was the true, work was fine. Life was fine since he was almost clean again because he didn’t have those nights and most of all. Hyukjae always make breakfast for him and…

“Hae! Good morning!” Hyukjae chirped and Kyuhyun sighed, averting his gaze when Donghae peck his lover’s lips.

“I married the greatest man ever.” Donghae grinned, his eyes almost closing and Hyukjae blushed.

No, definitely I’ll never say my feelings. I love both of them.

Kyuhyun thought biting another slice of bread and swallowing as he swallowed his feelings.

 

~~~~~~Two months ago~~~~~~

The night shine with the darkness at the black out because the starts twinkled in the sky and Kyuhyun breathed the scent of the air, he smiled and thought about how some starts looked like Hyukjae and how other was like his brother, never him. And he fell over the grass of the backyard. Hand raised in an attempt to reach the stars.

“What are you doing here?”

Kyuhyun tensed and immediately stood. He saw those brown eyes looking curious at him and he gulped.

“Looking the sky.”

He confessed sheepish and Hyukjae smiled nodding “I see. By the way…” Hyukjae walked near Kyuhyun and sat on the grass, making the youngest blink and then sit again in silence, just the rushing of the grass heard.

“I didn’t know Donghae was a so jumpy.”

Hyukjae sighed in content at the fresh air and giggled. Kyuhyun watched him over the rear of his eye-sight.

“Why are you not inside?” Kyuhyun blurted out and mouthed crap when he felt Hyukjae eyes on him suddenly.

“Do you not like me here?” Hyukjae asked and Kyuhyun oh so wanted to say how he felt and how much he wanted Hyukjae could belong between his arms. He just coughed though and said.

“It’s not that, I’m worried about my brother.”

Hyukjae nodded “Donghae asked me to come and talk to you even when he feels fear of darkness.” Hyukjae chuckled “He told me you were weird, months ago even rebellious and now he is worried that sometimes he caught you sighing and with a longing in your eyes and since…” Hyukjae frowned at the next words “he told me I was the ehem, wife in the relationship. I must do the talking.”

Kyuhyun felt all hope crash again and nodded biting his lip.

“I-I see…”

“So, you fell for someone or are you having problems?”

Kyuhyun shook his head and his fangs hide his eyes even when his face was looking at the sky. “I don’t have problems in work or friends, and… and…”

“So it’s an unrequired love. That .”

Kyuhyun closed his eyes and finally dared to see Hyukjae. Regretting that same moment because those brown eyes were looking intensely at him and Kyuhyun felt insecure and trapped.

“If that person doesn’t love you then give up. Love can’t be forced and maybe there is someone better waiting for you. Her loss for don’t loving you.”

Kyuhyun held his breath when Hyukjae was really seeing him, even if it was Donghae the one to ask him to help solve his problems.

“I can’t stop this love and don’t want either.”

Hyukjae narrowed his eyes and nodded averting his eyes and stretching, the conversation was over. Kyuhyun opened his mouth and closed it again.

“I-I…”

Hyukjae stopped and lowered his gaze to see Kyuhyun still sat on the grass, “yeah?” it looks like the moon was behind Hyukjae.

Kyuhyun stare was still, he thought so many things. Among those he thought about Hyukjae smiling to him and then it cross Donghae sad face and crying. They were orphan at a young age and Donghae sacrifice everything for Kyuhyun until the first met Hyukjae.

To Donghae, Hyukjae was like the shine and force to live and keep going. To Hyukjae, Donghae was life itself, Kyuhyun could say it just by watching how Hyukjae gaze twinkled watching Donghae.

To Kyuhyun… Hyukjae was so much beyond words. Bittersweet couldn’t describe that constriction and gleefulness, neither his sighs of yearning and misery. To Kyuhyun, Hyukjae was someone away from his reach now and ever.

“I… nothing.” Kyuhyun sighed and Hyukjae turned, leaving the youngest behind and smiling when Donghae was waiting at the door; arms stretched ready to hug his lover.

 

~~~~~~One month ago~~~~~~

Hyukjae wasn’t smiling that day and Kyuhyun frowned. He ate breakfast, and turned to the stairs when always appeared Donghae with a smile; nothing. Kyuhyun sighed and saw how puffy Hyukjae eyes were.

“Emn, thanks for the meal.” Kyuhyun muttered and quickly swallowed. Hyukjae sighed and forced a smile, also waiting for Donghae to pop suddenly with a smile.

“Don’t cry. It was surely a mistake.” Kyuhyun uttered and Hyukjae shook his head. A firm line formed his lips.

“No. It isn’t a mistake. It is the true.” It broke Kyuhyun’s heart to see Hyukjae so shattered for this. It surely was a mistake. Donghae couldn’t finish the relationship like that. Kyuhyun was sure Donghae loved Hyukjae so much.

Kyuhyun even remembers Donghae smiling two days ago telling him how much Hyukjae meant to him and how happy he was because Hyukjae was like another brother to Kyuhyun and that both could be good friends and tag along in hard times and nice ones.

Hyukjae is really nice, don’t be so wary around him, and take care of him, okay?

Donghae grinned that time and Kyuhyun just couldn’t think why this was happening. Donghae loved so much Hyukjae, it surely was a mistake.

“Anyhow, thanks.” Hyukjae whispered the words and saw his own plate of food. He didn’t want to eat. He’ll wait and maybe Donghae will appear that day with a smile saying how sorry he was for this sick joke even when deep inside Hyukjae knew everything was true and he couldn’t keep this so much more.

“He doesn’t love me anymore.”

Kyuhyun closed his eyes. No, he was sure there must be an explanation to this.

“I’ll talk with him, is that okay?”

Hyukjae widened his eyes as tears fell from his eyes and shook his head. “It’s okay, don’t. He’ll not answer his phone anyway.”

Kyuhyun raised his brow confused and asked “Why?”

It was then when Hyukjae saw Kyuhyun with such sadness and then smiled with sincerity.

“He left the phone at home after the quarrel. That’s why.”

Kyuhyun finished his meal and stood, the clock keeping his pace.

“Then, tell me the details when I get back. Remember I’m your youngest brother in law, so I’ll support you.”

Hyukjae smiled and that night after Hyukjae confessed everything to Kyuhyun. The youngest blamed Hyukjae and shouted at him. Eyes red and then he sighed.

“I understand.”

Hyukjae wanted to die at such coldness from the always nice Kyuhyun and the latter wanted to kill someone at that instant.

“Give me time to forgive you for doing that to my brother.” Kyuhyun stood “I’ll be staying at a friend’s house. About Donghae, just… do as you think is the best. I can’t help you.”

Hyukjae cried alone in that big house. He didn’t mean to yell at Donghae, to hurt him with his words because he thought Donghae was cheating on him at work and he really regret what happened after.

 

~~~~~~Three weeks ago~~~~~~

Kyuhyun ran, he was at work hours ago. He hasn’t seen Hyukjae since that time. A friend’s house, as if, he was staying at a hotel all the time because it hurt him the past events. He never thought this could happen when everything was so fine before.

Hyukjae must be alright, was Kyuhyun’s only thought as he ran and out of breath reached the hospital. He took a cab and the traffic was horrible, so he choose to run with the fear of losing Hyukjae even when between them was nothing anymore.

“How’s he?”

Kyuhyun asked nervous, forgetting his dry throat and dwell inside him. The medic lowered his face with a sigh.

“We feed him via intravenous because he fainted from lack of sleep and no eating. He is fine now, just sleeping.”

Kyuhyun nodded and passed his arm, drenching with his sweat the coat he was wearing.

“Thanks.”

Even after all, Kyuhyun knew he couldn’t stop loving Hyukjae no matter what and even if was wrong. After what happened with Donghae, he’ll be there for Hyukjae. Donghae was better surely wherever he was.

Kyuhyun breathed deep and forced a smile even knowing Hyukjae was asleep.

“I’m sorry. I’ll take care of you, please forgive me for leaving you alone.”

Kyuhyun whispered and sat next to Hyukjae. Hiding his face between his palms; if you’re not really returning for him, can I show him my love then? Hyung?”

Hyukjae removed and opened his eyes slowly. The word was Donghae’s name and Kyuhyun flinched.

“It’s me. Kyuhyun. Donghae hasn’t arrived yet.”

Hyukjae smiled “He’ll come. I’m sure.”

Kyuhyun nodded and keep silent. No matter what or if Donghae will come someday for Hyukjae, Kyuhyun will be the one that keep Hyukjae in the end, because life wasn’t fair anymore.

“Rest, if he comes I’ll tell you.”

Hyukjae closed his eyes and Kyuhyun left the tears fall as he brushed one of Hyukjae’s fangs off his face.

“But I don’t let you go to him, just if he comes.” Kyuhyun whispered and clenched his fist. 

The first time Kyuhyun had a crush was with a cute female, the second time was because she was kind, the third time. Kyuhyun was sure it was love. That’s why he always thought Hyukjae was his first love and surely the last.

 

~~~~~~Two weeks ago~~~~~~

“No!” Kyuhyu yelled, he had tried so hard to keep Hyukjae away from Donghae. His nerves were wrecking and Hyukjae was acting like crazy.

“Let me go!! I must go to him. He misses me!!” Hyukjae shoved Kyuhyun and the latter growled and held his rage.

“Why? Why don’t you understand me?” Kyuhyun yelled and Hyukjae flinched.

“Then why do you lock me in the house then?”

Kyuhyun clenched his jaw and rubbed his temple. “I’ll go to work, once I return I’ll tell you why and Hyukaje…”

The named payed attention while Kyuhyun fixed his tie “You can’t be with hyung. At least that he comes for you and that’ll never happen as long as am next to you.”

“Then leave!!” Hyukjae exclaimed and Kyuhyun felt hurt.

“No.”

Hyukjae supported his body weight at the table and glared at Kyuhyun. The door was slammed.

That same night Kyuhyun arrived with a bouquet of flowers, red roses and Hyukjae just throw then on the floor.

“I don’t want them.”

Kyuhyun picked them up and shook the dust away “Those represent my feelings, I told you. I’ll be always next to you.”

Hyukjae dried his tears and glared at Kyuhyun again “I don’t want you near me. I just want Donghae back, so let me go!”

Kyuhyun frowned “No.” ruffling his hair, untying his necktie “I already told him you’re with me and he didn’t say anything. He kept silent. He doesn’t need you and doesn’t want you near him either.”

“You’re lying.”

Hyukjae shouted out and stepped over the flowers.

“I’m saying the true and Hyukjae, please listen to me.” Even when rejection was the answer, Kyuhyu confessed his feelings.

“I love you… not as an in law, a brother or a good friend. I love you as a man can love. So…can you forget my brother and come to me instead.”

Kyuhyun felt a slap over his cheek “I love you” Kyuhyun said once more and Hyukjae cried out aloud.

It broke once again Kyuhyun’s heart. Why things were like this. Why Donghae disappeared like that?

 

~~~~~~One week ago~~~~~~

As much as Kyuhyun loved Hyukjae, the first felt guilt and an overly protection towards Hyukjae. So much and seeing the unstable state of Hyukjae’s mind, that the latest was sent to an psychiatric, cloistered in solitude with no one to communicate in a private area like if it was a small cottage, just without way to get out.

“I hate you, don’t you know?” Hyukjae told him icily and Kyuhyun smiled, his eyes tired and Hyukjae just watched the small window.

“I know, and even so, I love you.”

Hyukjae kept silent after just those words since days ago. He just wanted to be next to Donghae, cuddling beside him, smiling next to him and laughing for silly things.

“Donghae will come?” Hyukjae asked one day to the only person that gave him food three times per day and she shook his head.

“I don’t think so. Kyuhyun-ssi will come though.”

The silence arrives again and she sighed. Hyukjae wasn’t crazy, just that his love make him like that or maybe was Kyuhyun over protection.

She was so sad at seeing those two, Kyuhyun always with tired eyes and Hyukjae with red eyes after crying; both of them having feelings that overflow in such despair.

“W-why don’t you let him in your heart?” She asked out of curious and saw Hyukjae lost gaze in the distance, then a frown, he blinked and then he saw her with that same lost, just a split of second was a shine and she blinked thinking maybe was her imagination. When she opened the door, she heard a whisper.

“I’m afraid…”

She turned when the door was closed and Hyukjae let the tears flow. I don’t want to stop loving Donghae…

The nurse sighed and shook his head. When Kyuhyun arrived at that moment she forced a smile and stopped him.

“It’s better, just today, leave him alone.”

Kyuhyun wanted to say something. He was so tired, emotionally and his body was paying the consequences. He ignored her and heard the soft through the gate, his forehead over the cold metal and he sighed. Stepping inside,

“Hi” Kyuhyun greeted being ignored as he sighed “I’ll let you live in the house again, tomorrow I’ll come for you.”

Kyuhyun turned ready to left and Hyukjae softened his eyes. He didn’t want to hurt him but neither can accept him.

 

Present

“I told you to leave me alone!!” Hyukjae cried out even hurting his own lungs and it was then when Kyuhyun knitted his brows in sadness, kneeling to pick the things one for one.

“Don’t you get it?” Hyukjae was crazy about the youngest behavior and tears fell from his eyes once more. He fell on his knees and hit with feeble punches Kyuhyun’s shoulder. “I hate you! I’ll never love you, even if you have me locked here. I’ll hate you forever.”

“I want to go to Donghae, let me be free of this pain, please…” Hyukjae begged. All strength left his body and he went limp, just the tears was warm, everything else as cold as the deep sea.

Kyuhyun frowned in pain and hugged Hyukjae, not minding the hits and the sobs. “That’s the only thing I can’t do. I love you so much… you can’t go to him, not now.”

Hyukjae struggled for freedom and pushed away Kyuhyun with renewed force, the latter frowned. He was tired, sick and didn’t want to keep this anymore.

“Fine, I’ll let you go.”

Hyukjae widened his eyes and Kyuhyun stood. His eyes hard and he clenched his fist, his gaze over the standing Hyukjae.

“Promise me, even if you go. You’ll not go to Donghae.”

Hyukjae couldn’t believe his eyes and cried out “Why?” with anger, he just want to run and reach his lover wherever he was.

“Damnt it Hyukjae, promise me!!” Kyuhyun shouted out suddenly. Rage and prepotency inside him, making him feel like he lost already.

“No!!” Hyukjae glared him. If he was true with his feelings, Hyukjae understood Kyuhyun but saying that out loud meant forgetting Donghae and Hyukjae didn’t want that.

“Then you’ll be cloistered here forever.” Kyuhyun snarled. No matter what, not even when he felt like losing even himself, he’ll never allow Hyukjae to leave. He promised Donghae that he’ll protect Hyukjae, even in this twisted way.

Hyukjae walked to Kyuhyun and even in his haggard state Kyuhyun felt his heart flutter and the pain twisting his insides.

“I’ll just see him then, to say good bye.”

Kyuhyun raised his brow and narrowed his eyes.

“Are you sure?” Kyuhyun wasn’t so convinced and Hyukjae nodded, taking Kyuhyun’s hand between his, making the other go soft so quickly “I’ll accompany you then.”

Hyukjae didn’t say anything anymore. Hours after, Hyukjae was ready to go after a long bath, nice clothes and his eyes were hidden behind shades, forcing a smile he hopped on the car. His eyes watching the landscape of lined trees at the sides of the road and he sighed, his eyes turning to see Kyuhyun focused on driving when suddenly he took the steering wheel and almost made them crash. Kyuhyun stopped the car with wide eyes and Hyukjae hopped off the car, running away. Kyuhyun dashed after Hyukjae.

They were inside the woods not so far from the highway and Kyuhyun was so tired, forcing his legs to chase after Hyukjae, jumping and making them both fall over the ground and grass.

“Are you crazy, you want to kill us?” Kyuhyun yelled, hovering over Hyukjae, his hands over the petite ones shoulders, pressing hard and the latter winced.

“I want to go with Donghae!!” Hyukjae yelled in despair, the shades long ago fell over the ground and Hyukjae started to sob again.

Kyuhyun tightened his hold and frown, finally snapping at the man beneath him.

“Hyung it’s dead!! He died that night a month ago!! Don’t you get it?” Kyuhyun calmed his ragged breathe and Hyukjae covered his face with his hands, crying out loud.

“I’ll kill him, if I didn’t yell at him, the accident would never happen, it’s my fault, please let me die and go to him. I can’t keep living anymore.”

Kyuhyun just saw the tears falling at the sides of Hyukjae’s face and he finally let go if his hold, his hands shaking while taking Hyukjae’s hands between his own.

“It wasn’t your fault. I thought it was at first” Kyuhyun bit his lower lip adding softly “but not anymore, so please. Don’t go to hyung, not yet.”

Kyuhyun felt the limp body and got worried. Hyukjae saw the sky and then closed his eyes…

“I feel so tired of living”

Kyuhyun closed his eyes at the one he loves words and sighed “You’re just tired and Hyukjae, even if you don’t love me. I’ll love for both of us, so please… stay at my side. I’ll let you go when hyung comes to get you, but not before that. I’ll protect you till that day.”

Kyuhyun confessed, helping the man to stand and Hyukjae wiped his tears away. He didn’t want to leave but neither had the courage to commit suicide as before.

“I’ll never love you.”

Kyuhyun forced a smile “It doesn’t matter as long as you’re fine.” It was just at that moment that Hyukjae felt relieve, he just wanted to go with Donghae and never really looked at Kyuhyun. He was so wasted, eyes tired, puffy and so pale and slim.

“You haven’t been eating well.” Hyukjae murmured and Kyuhyun chuckled slightly, his hand extended until Hyukjae took it and both walked to the isolated car in that highway.

“I’ll eat if you cook; not funny attempts though.” Kyuhyun wary eyed Hyukjae whom sighed and nodded, a small smile gracing his lips.

“I’ll not try to kill myself again, promise.” Hyukjae confessed and thought it was fair to say those words from the depth of his heart. He couldn’t love Kyuhyun as much as he loved Donghae but he’ll protect the little brother of his death husband.

If feelings will bloom after that; just fate and life will say, not now just maybe later.

“Thanks.” Kyuhyun smiled grateful and hopped in the car while Hyukjae did the same. The car on the road till the graveyard and Hyukjae blinked.

“Why?”

Kyuhyun never let his eyes left the road “for living, or at least trying this time.”

Hyukjae couldn’t stop the warm inside him and he felt secure and protected. He raised his brow, if he wasn’t so adamant in trying to go with Donghae, maybe, just maybe this warm could turn into something different but he was so afraid of that as he shut that feeling and avert his gaze; watching also de road and his eyes turning dull for a moment.

“I’ll try… and Kyuhyun.” Hyukjae softened his gaze and smiled, he wasn’t willing to try to forget Donghae or love Kyuhyun, just living and he smiled because he remembered how he met both brothers and how silly he was for not accepting Donghae’s death until today.

“I’m sorry.”

Kyuhyun shook his head. Not minding that if Hyukjae wanted to live in the wait of Donghae, the most important thing was that Hyukjae finally got his senses back or so he hoped.

“It’s not sorry, it’s thank you. So, you’re welcome.”

In the graveyard Hyukjae finally and really realized that Donghae wasn’t with him anymore. The past month he mourned him to such extend that tears wasn’t falling anymore and he felt Kyuhyun’s hand over his shoulder with tenderness.

“Hyung. I’ll protect him, so please… as I told you before. I love him, I’ll not take him away from you anymore, just let me see him smile, that’s fine with me.”

Hyukjae once again felt that warm inside him and ignored it. “I’m sorry Hae. For being a fool and…” for hurting the person you told me I must take care of.

It was when they reached again the house that Hyukjae smiled, sincerely as he thought of Donghae and his new propose of watching over Kyuhyun. “What do you want for breakfast tomorrow?”

Kyuhyun was surprised before showing a kind smile and Hyukjae blinked when the sun looked as if it was behind the youngest of them.

“I…” Kyuhyun stopped when he saw Hyukjae’s perplexed stare on him just thinking I love you… to Hyukjae. Kyuhyun finished the sentence with “I want whatever you cook, thanks,” finally both of them steeping inside the house; their house.

 

 

 

 

 

 


So... how was it? I'll explain. Donghae died one month ago and Kyuhyun didn't know that morning while having breakfast, he just thought Donghae left, at night when Hyukjae explained he yelled at Donghae for cheating -when he wasn't, it was a mistake- he leave and started a fight, he was killed that night because the one he fought were in a gang. Kyuhyun blamed Hyukjae and left the house, then he returned when the hospital called him and told him his in law was in emergency and so, Kyuhyun cages Hyukjae because the latter wanted to commit suicide.

Originally Liponpon-dongsaeng asked me something more kind and fluff, but while I was writing, it turned like this. I hope you like it even so.

See you soon in another story and btw, sorry for making you read angst, I'll try to be more fluffy next time.