Chapter 6

Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Bora POV -

"Actually yes. I'm.".
"See?", Dasom said. I sighed.
"Yeah~ I'm believe it now.", I mumbled.

"So, Oppa. Are you already eat your breakfast?", Dasom asked sweetly. While I just rolled my eyes.
"Not yet. Can I join you?", he asked back. Dasom's eyes widened.
"Of course.", Dasom said cheerfully.

Three of us walked to school's canteen. Dasom walked right beside Junho. While me? I walked behind them. Not wanting Dasom mad at me. Yep, I gave her a happiness cause she can walk beside one of so-called kingka from Songjae High School.

Actually I also felt pity toward Junho. He's really felt awkward right now. I just chuckled at him.

Then I walked with looking at my shoes for a while. And because of that, I bumped into Junho's back. Whom make him turn his head to look at me then smile sweetly.

I can saw Dasom glared at me from the corner of my eyes. Why'd you glaring at me when you know I won't distrub you?

"Dasom-ah..", someone called Dasom. Make her turn her head and not glaring at me anymore.

Then I walked to beside Dasom and saw Hyorin with a girl whom holding hand with a boy beside her.

"Oh? There's Bora?", Hyorin said as she waved at me. I just smiled.

"Dasom-ah, Bora-yah, this is my bestfriend. Soyou.", Hyorin said as she pointed at the girl beside her.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Kang Jihyun imnida. But you can call me Soyou.", She introduced herself as she bowed slightly then smiled sweetly at us. Still holding hand with the boy beside her.

"Kim Dasom imnida.", Dasom said as she make a v sign. You think you're doing selca or what?

While I'm still suffering because I'm already starving.

"And your name?", Soyou asked me.
"It's Bora. Yoon Bora.", I said then smiled slightly.

"And this is my boyfriend. Kim Sunggyu.", She said as she held their hands that are holding since earlier.

I looked at him. Then our eyes met. He froze. What's wrong with him?

He still looked at me.
"I'm sorry if there's something on my face?", I asked.

"H-huh? No.", He said after back to his sense.
"Eye~ what's wrong with you, hyung?", Junho said whom already beside me as he playfully hit him. Eh? Since when he's beside me?

"Then I excuse myself.", I said then leaving to canteen.

Yeah, I'm starving since this morning. And just now I'll eat my breakfast that I can said my brunch. It's already 11.27

***

After I arrived at the canteen. There's many people than I thought. But it's not so crowed.

As soon as I get my food, I sat at one of empty 4 people for table.

Then I start eating my food until I felt someone sat at the opposite of me.

I looked up and saw Junho smiling at me as he eating his food. And I looked beside him. Dasom eating her food. This girl. I thought she'll sit beside me.

Then I felt someone sat beside me. I looked at the person.

Isn't he Jihyun's boyfriend? Who's his name? Sunggyu? Kim Sunggyu?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter