Chapter 2

Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Dasom POV-

I can say the class is really boring. Bora just keep silent. Not even talked a bit. When I asked something, she's just humming. Then I just decide to give her a time to be alone. Maybe she's still annoyed.

However the class is already finished. The bell is ringing. We just change our uniform to our PE uniforms. Yeah, it's PE class. The most lesson I hated. Even though I admit sometimes I loved it.

After we changed to PE uniforms, we walked to school's back yard. For warming up. As soon as we arrived, we've to running around school's yard. I can say that our school's yard is wide enough for us to get collapse.

After warming up, the boys just playing soccer ball. While the girl just chatting with each other.

I just chatting with Bora. Until two girls interrupted us.

"Yah! Earlier, are you threatened me?", a girl said. We looked up and saw Victoria and Luna standing with angry expression at front of us.

"Jeoyo?", Bora asked as she pointed her finger at herself. They just nodded their head in frustration.

"What if I am?", Bora teased them.

"I'll kill you!", Luna said. Bora just narrowed her eyebrow.

"Kill me? I already said if you ever lay your finger at me again, I'll let you groaned in pain. But you still wanna kill me?", Bora said coldly.

"Yes we are. And we don't afraid of you!", They yelled.

"I don't say you afraid of me. This time if lay your finger at me and my best friend, I'll not just let you groaned at pain, but, I'll let you not breathing anymore. Do you understand? Then go away when I still asked you nicely.", Bora said as she pointed at me. I just sat there. Still dumbfounded.

"Are you saying you'll kill me?", Victoria said in angry tone.

"Nope. I saying both of you.", Bora said again. Still in cold tone.

"So, you saying you want to kill us? What a joke!", Luna said whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter