Goodbye

GOODBYE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

       "I fell in love with her." I froze as I read his message for me. Why in the world I expected that he will fall in love with me, when "HER" and "YOU" are two very very different words.

 

I thought what we had was something so special, well for me it's special. But for him it was nothing.

 

          Falling in love is something he's been waiting for. I should be happy for him, but I can't. I don't admit to myself that I love him, but if I'm not in love with him, why am I hurting so bad? As if someone's crushing my heart into very tiny pieces.

 

I didn't bother replying to him. Why would I? So now he's calling me. Crap.

 

I breathe in before I take his call.

 

"Hey." Hearing his voice makes me wanna cry.

 

"Oh?" I said, as if not knowing anything.

 

"What's up? Why are you not replying?" His voice is very calm and worried.

 

I forced myself to yawn. "I'm sorry. I just woke up." I lied.

 

"I'm in love JinAe." Reading his message is torture and hearing it from him is agony.

 

         "Really? Good for you." And yet, another lie. Those are the only words that I can manage to tell him. I can't simply say the words like "I'm happy for you." It's too much. I don't wanna hurt myself, him hurting me was more that enough.

 

"Are.........."

 

          "I'm sorry Hyunseung. I have to get ready now. I need to go somewhere." I prevented him from saying anything more. Hearing that he is in love is enough. Enough to break every pieces of me.

 

"Wait. Where are you going? Let's meet, c'mon I'll treat you." Can I bear seeing him?

 

"O....Okay." I agreed. Having an instinct that this will be the last time that we'll see each other.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

          I arrived at the cafe first. I sit beside the glass wall and look at the busy city and busy people while my mind is busy with thoughts of him.

 

Minutes have passed and there he is, standing in the center of the cafe.

 

         "Oppa!" I shouted with a big smile on my face as I raise my hand in the air. He knows I'm only calling him 'oppa' when I'm happy. Of couse, I don't want to look miserable in front of him.

 

He waved at me while waiting for his turn to place an order.

 

         A little while, he sits in front of me, handing me the caramel macch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter