Final

It'll work this time, I swear!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Final[/CONTENTID1]

    [CONTENTID2]"I've ran out of ways to ask out Kyungsoo," Jongin deadpanned. He didn't think it was possible, but here he was, mind blank and empty handed. Last night he was just thinking about how to ask the love of his life out, only to come up with nothing. How did that happen? Leaning on his chair in first period, he asked his friends to help him out with his dilemma. 

    "Hmm... have you tried a banner?" Luhan, being the good friend he was, elaborates. 

    "Yeah."

    "How about writing it on the skylines?"

    "That too."

    "Then what haven't you done?" 

    "Nothing. That's why I'm asking you guys."

    Sehun, who was strangely quiet the whole morning, finally spoke up. "As I seem to remember, you used pretty much every method possible. Except one." Resting his chin on his palms, he looked at them smugly, as if he knew something they didn't. Jongin and Luhan both bolted up their seats, shaking Sehun.

    "Well, what is it?!" They both yelled at the same time. 

    "Shh! Lower your voices! The whole class is looking at us!" Looking around, the whole class was indeed looking at the three. Blushing, Jongin told them it was nothing to worry about and they could go back to whatever they were doing before. Once his classmate's attention was adverted elsewhere, Jongin looks at Sehun once more, demanding him to tell. Sehun opens his mouth.

    Just right before the bell rings.

    'Later,' he mouths. The teacher walks in, telling them to get their books ready for the lesson. Jongin was fuming, but had no choice but to wait. Mrs. Park was a ruthless tyrant, to put it simply. If one were to get caught talking during her lessons, she would make sure they regretted it. For life.

 

 

..........................

 

 

    

    "Okay, so as I was saying," They were at lunch now. "The one thing that you haven't tried on Kyungsoo," Sehun paused for a more dramatic affect. "Is...."

    Jongin couldn't take it anymore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter