Chapter 3

It'll work this time, I swear!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   [CONTENTID1]Chapter 3[/CONTENTID1]

     [CONTENTID2]"Why does nothing work out for me?!" Jongin wails. His friends do nothing but watch. Well, Luhan was watching. Sehun was on his phone, texting Tao. "I love Kyungsoo, so why doesn't he love me back? Is it because I'm taller than him? Is it because I'm tanner than the average Korean? Maybe it's because I hit him with a soccer ball when we first met? Oh! I remember when we first met! We were 12! Kyungsoo was so cute back then! Like a little tiny penguin! Well, he's still cute know, but you know what I mean, right?"

     "Wait, now that I think about it, I wasn't there when you met Kyungsoo, was I? We only became friends in high school," Luhan mused. "How did it go?"

     Jongin's eyes brighten at the mention of Kyungsoo's name. Not wasting the opportunity to talk more about his love life he starts to open his mouth. "Well Luhan, since you asked, I shall enlighten you on how I met the love of my life! It was a sunny, yet windy day—"

     "Thanks a lot, Luhan. Now we're going to be stuck with him all afternoon. I hope you're happy," Sehun complained.

     "You should have expected it when you invited yourselves over to MY house on a Sunday, Sehun. Now, shhhh. As I was saying—" Sehun groaned. "AHEM! As I was saying, it was on a sunny, yet windy day. The first day of middle school..."

 

     *flashback*

    

     "Sehun, can you believe it? It's our first day of middle school! We're officially big kids now!" 12-year-old Jongin was still as enthusiastic as he is now.

     " off, Jongin." And Sehun, well... nothing about him has changed. Not one bit. 

     Jongin merely ignores Sehun's pessimistic attitude, and drags his friend to the Main Office to get their schedules. 

     "Great! We have 5 periods together!" 

     "Uh huh. C'mon, Jongin. Gym we go.

 

 

................

 

 

     Kyungsoo hated Physical Education. To him, it was a living hell. He hated it so much that he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter