"I realized I'm in love. It's always been right in front of me."

An unexpected gift...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      Sehun and Jongin both felt devastated about what they had just read and at the same time angry that Tao had left them like that. He was such an important part of their lives. The thing was Sehun and Jongin had guessed that Tao’s affection for them ran deeper than just friendship affection but they had decided to brush it off in the hopes that Tao would get over it eventually. It didn’t happen like that and Sehun and Jongin had felt confused about their own feelings. Seeing Tao holding their baby into his arms had made them realize that they couldn’t live without him. He was their perfect one third and they wouldn’t give him up. Finding out that Tao had already left them was like a punch to the stomach for them. They felt guilty for not letting Tao know earlier how much they loved him.

“Minseok hyung you need to help us. Tao can’t leave us just like that. We love him too much. We can’t imagine our lives without him.”

“I-I don’t know what to say Jongin. Tao asked me not to tell you anything and I respect his decision. All these years you have never made him feel as if he could ever be something more than just your best friend and it hurt him so much. I am afraid this might be just fear that makes you talk like that. You lost your best friend and you can’t really accept it. What I suggest is for you to think carefully about what you want and then come back to me in a month. If you still want Tao in your life, I will find a way to get you to him.”

Sehun and Jongin had no idea what they were feeling honestly. They were both feeling confused because though obvious they wanted Tao in their lives they were not entirely convinced they loved him like they loved each other. They had one month to think seriously about it and search for the answer in their hearts and their were going to use it properly.

Three weeks after Tao left, they were ready to have a serious talk about their feelings and about their future together.

“I still remember the first time we met Tao. He was so shy and introvert but there was something about him that made him irresistible. I am not sure what it was exactly, it might have been his midnight black eyes or his beautifully-shaped lips, but he had something which made you stare at him for no particular reason. I am ashamed to be telling you this only now but I always thought Tao was too good-looking for his own good. I was strangely happy to see him brush off all the people hitting on him because that meant he didn’t really see how beautiful he was and that I could keep him for myself for a long time. I love you so much Sehun but I think I’ve been in love with Tao for a long time as well. I couldn’t tell you about this because this would have brought too much pain to you and I would have hated myself if that were to happen.”

“You should have told me this sooner Jongin because this way we wouldn’t have lost Tao because of our stupidity. I have loved Tao probably from the first time I met him but I was too ashamed to tell you about it. It made me feel dirty to love both of my best friends so I decided to keep everything a secret. I realize now I shouldn’t have hid it from you. While we were happy and in love, Tao was suffering so much because of us. I am not sure he will ever forgive us for the pain we brought him in all these years but we have to get him back. I can’t picture our future without him in it. He belongs to us and it is about time we get him back.”

Sehun and Jongin felt extremely relieved to be finally able to talk openly about their feelings for Tao. They had a mission now and that was to bring Tao back. They pretty much flew to Minseok’s house to ask him how they can contact Tao or how they can find him in China. Minseok, being the genius hyung he always was, had another idea on how to get Tao to return to Korea. It was actually horrible to be telling Tao something like this but they were convinced that was the only way Tao would reconsider his decision and come back. Minseok called Tao and told him that Mĕi was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter