fin

Heartbreak Boy

ever since lay had different activities from exo and the other 3 chinese member left the group , he thought that maybe just maybe it could happen... but it was just a wishful thinking , but he'll do everything to make it happen call him selfish or any name that you could think of but he'll never just stand aside again..

 

 

when lu han left , he left one member broken beyond repair all because lay was scared to confess , if only he had the guts before he would never ever see the love of his life broken.

 

lay was in china now for the schedule of filming his variety show , he was at the hotel getting ready to sleep when he received a call , he doesn't have to check the caller id to know who it was , it was like an extra schedule for him ; being a complete er for the love of his life.. he answered the phone with the sound he knew all too well , the sound of the love of his life's crying.. he already know what this conversation would turn out to. his love asking if maybe he wasn't a good lover for lu han , if maybe lu han was tired of him that's why he left the group and many different things that is definitely not true , and lay just want to skin lu han alive for breaking the heart of his love.. and lay being a er would just appease him by making sure he would hear eveything that he wants to hear , but all he wants to shout is " i'm here , i'll fix you , i'll never leave you , when will you realize that?" everyday this keeps on happening and lay has had enough , screw everything he'll make sure that the love of his life would be happy again and he will be the person who makes that happen..

 

so lay decided to make a song for him and confess when he gets back to korea.. and he did just that when he arrives ; screw management , he knows it would take a while but now that he confronted him about his feelings he'll make sure that minseok a.k.a xiumin will forget lu han ever existed in his life and all he would think about is LAY..