No Love

No Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       Kim Taeyeon is very handsome and well-known person. He is very Rich and success on his career, but there is one thing that Taeyeon is lacking. He's Lacking about relationship, love, and commitment. So many girls that want to be Taeyeon's girlfriend but everytime girls approach him and asking to be their boyfriend Taeyeon will freak out and run away (literally). Taeyeon only do one night stand realationship.. like what his doing right noww lookk look look !! ok you guys can't see it so here it is...

 

Black Honda Acura NSX 2015 drive pass by the author.... (I'm here ok! this is my imagination.. OMO Taeyeon Appa!! he is so handsome!! what? I'm his daughter ok? can't you see I'm Daughter of Taengsic!! Ok.. ok.. i'm gone geez...)

 

  this is Taeyeon's car (Cool right...?)

 

Taeyeon open his door and walked to the side of his car, Beautiful and gorgeous lady came out and take Taeyeon's hand. "Thanks for last night babe i really have a great time with you.. call me," Vanessa the girls that Taeyeon do one night stand last night wink at him. Taeyeon only smile to that girl, he can't said anything cause he has a lot thought on his mind, so his just drive away from Vanessa's house.

 

A lot of thought bugging his mind this pass few days, he's thinking about one girl back home, (Yes! you hear me ! One girl! bugging this Playboy's mind! Do you know who she is? you know? really? ok everyone that know who the girl is just shhh ok? good!) This girl is very special to Taeyeon, she is not taeyeon one night stand girl and she is not Taeyeon's girlfriend either but Taeyeon treat her like Princess, queen, or whatever you guys like to call it. If that girl one something Taeyeon will flew to get what she wants that is how much Taeyeon treat her special. But one thing Taeyeon can't give to that girl, yes! Love! Taeyeon can't give to this girl his love cause his afraid she will break his hearth and leave Taeyeon all broken. (poor that girl...)

 

 

 

Taeyeon really love this night so much you know why? Because that girl that we've been talking about is right here hugging him on their couch just enjoy the beautiful night of Seoul. They've been living together on this luxury Apartment almost over six month but no string attached, of course that girl didn't agree at first but how can't she said no to a guy that she really love although she know he can't love her. 

 

 (I don't know where it is but just pretend that they watch this view ok? )

 

 

"I love this night so much," That girls spoke for the first time after long silence. "Why?" Taeyeon tight his hug, he really love this girls's body and scent Yup!! Strawberry Perfume.... "Cause you here with me and not outside with random girls." She speaks irritated. "You know you're special to me, you're not random girl.. Sica.." (Yes!! Jessica is here everyone!! WOHOO!! My Appa and Umma are heree!! Ok ok sorryy I just excited ok?i miss them *sulk*)

"I know that Taenggo.. but.. *sigh* " 

"Heeeyy whats wrong?" He now looking Jessica, he's worried about her.

"You know i love you right Taenggo? it hurts me to see you going out with your friends and the next thing i knew you went home and smell girls' perfume." Jessica lower her head.

"I know sica.. but we agree on this, no string attached? i can't said i love you, because i'm afraid of commitment."

"What you're so afraid Taenggo? i will never going to hurth you cause i love you so damn much!"

Taeyeon can't said anything, that girl is right. what's he afraid of? he know that Jessica will never going to leave him or hurth him. To be honest Taeyeon really likes jessica Heck He loves her so much but he doesn't know how to said? She is special to Taeyeon, He don't want to said "Hi Jessica I love you lets get married!" No! that will be too casual, he must thinking some way to said that he loves her in a special way. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter