Final

Moonlight

August02, 2015


Moon shines with its full glory in the night sky. A light breeze softly Sehun’s black hair while he walks slowly by himself. He has a mask on his face and his hands in his black skinny jeans’ pocket. His head is down and deep in his world.

It’s almost midnight and no one is in sight, only Sehun, welcoming streets and the stars winking at him playfully. He couldn’t sleep so ended up in streets right after Kai and Suho fell into their dreamland.

He was in Beijing for god’s sake! How could he sleep?

He takes a deep breath. His head is filled with thoughts of one particular person.

He missed him. Even more now that he was is his home town.

He.

Luhan.

Luhan was there. Sehun was sure the deer boy was in their concert later that day. Sehun could’ve felt those beautiful eyes staring at him all the time.

He sighs, bringing his head up to see that he’s in a park. He didn’t really think about the way, all he thought was his hyung, Luhan. Sehun sits on a blue bench near him, takes his mask off and stares up to the sky, falling so deep in thoughts again that he almost lost the trace of time. He even didn’t notice the pretty young-looking boy sitting next to him and stares at sky as well until the boy speaks and made Sehun frozen.

“Look… The moon is full tonight!”

This voice… Sehun thinks.

 The boy giggles. “Why are you alone in such a dreamy night, Sehun-ah?”

Sehun turn around and faces him. He blinks a few times to make sure he didn’t fall in sleep and it’s not a dream.

There he is, the boy he was thinking about, his Luhan, sitting next to him.

Beautiful as always. His hair isn’t blonde anymore but black and it makes his skin looks even paler, like snow.

“I’m not alone anymore.”

Luhan turns his gaze toward Sehun and smiles as soon as their eyes meet.

Sehun melts in those sparkling orbs and his angelic smile. Silence engulfs them once more. Sehun opens his arm and carefully wraps it around his shoulders. Luhan comes closer into his arm, letting his head rest on younger’s chest. Neither of them wants to break the silence, only enjoying each other warmth.

Sehun softly kisses his hair. “I missed you, hyung.”

“I missed you too, Sehunnie.” Luhan looks up at him and chuckles. “It’s been a really long time. You grow up a lot!”

“Sure I did! You didn’t expect me to stay a teenager forever, did you?”

“I don’t know. Ah I bet you’re even taller than before~” Luhan whines.

Sehun smirks and holds him tighter. “Are you jealous now?!”

Luhan gasps and looks at him again with a pout. “What?? Of cour-“

He couldn’t complete his words since he got interrupted by a pair of plump lips on his. Sehun could never resist elder’s lips when he pouts. It was a short and innocent kiss though. Sehun cupped his face with his free hand as he pulled away. There is a shade of pink on Luhan cheeks now, completely visible for younger’s eyes (thanks to moonlight) that makes him smile. Slowly Luhan face with his thumb. Luhan gives into the touch and close his eyes.

“You know, they say that Moonlight is a message of love.” Luhan opens his eyes and gets lost in those dark orbs. “Guess I just understand what that means.”

Luhan wraps his arms around Sehun’s neck and brings him down for another kiss. This time, deepen it and opens his lips for Sehun to own his mouth.

“I love you, Luhan.” Sehun whispers against his lips.

“Can’t you stay with me?” Words Luhan afraid the most to hear.

A tear rolls down Luhan’s cheek, glittering under the moonlight. “I.. I love you too Sehun… I love you so much… But…” He sobs quietly. “You know I can’t…”

Sehun kisses his tears away and embraces him, let the older buries his face in his chest and wet his shirt with his tears while Sehun holds him tight, whispering “I love you” s and “It’s fine” s in his ear and kissing his temple until he relaxed and his breathe become calm again.

“It hurts Sehun…” Luhan whispers against his chest. “Be far from you… Not be able to feel you... Hold you... Not even see you… Hurts like hell.”

Sehun bites his bottom lip to hold his tears back. He wants to be strong for both of them. Luhan still has his face hidden in Sehun’s chest. “I know baby. I know it all. But we should wait. One day, we… We’ll be together again. I promise. Okay?” He whispers back, putting his fingers under the latter’s chin and lifts his head up to look in those doe-like eyes.

“Okay Luhan?” He asks again and Luhan nods, without breaking the eye contact. He likes it when he calls his name.

“Okay.” He smiles. Sehun smiles back, giving him pecks all over his face that caused the latter to laugh. The sound of his laughs was music to Sehun’s ear. It was like years from last time he heard that.

Luhan wipes his tears. “Well! No more crying or sad words! We still have tonight, let’s enjoy it, hum?”

“Agree.”

“Then tell me what do you wanna do?”

“Watch you.”

“I’m serious!”

“…”

“YAH OH SEHUN!!”

“…”

“DON’T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!!”

Luhan crosses his arms, pouts and looks away. Sehun starts laughing. Luhan turns around to say something but he couldn’t since Sehun cupped his face and kissed him again, puts all his feelings in the kiss. Luhan tugs at his shirt and pulls him closer, answering his kisses with love and passion.

“Wait,” He didn’t know how long they were kissing, but as they finally pulled away to catch a breath, Luhan says, panting. “I think I’ve got a better idea.”

“What is it?” Sehun says, enjoying Luhan’s warm breath on his face.

“Umm…” He traces younger’s chest with his finger with tease. “Maybe you come to my place tonight?” He stares in Sehun’s eyes. “Boys were sleeping when you came here, right? And I assume they won’t wake up till morning.”

Sehun nods.

“So come with me then we can…Watch some movies?” Watch you for all this two years.

Luhan moves his gaze to his now swollen lips. “And eat some ice cream too?” And eat you, taste your heavenly sweetness until the sun dawn.

Even thought I could never get enough of you.

Sehun steals a peck from his lips. “Sounds good to me.”

Luhan smiles a bright smile. Brighter than moonlight. Sehun thinks.

He takes his hand and interlocks their fingers together. “What are you waiting for then? Let’s go!”