Naughty Boy

Naughty

Jiyong usually behaves very well. Seunghyun’s hands are usually in his hair, running his hand through soothingly and murmuring soft praises. Jiyong wants to be a good boy for Seunghyun. He tries to obey Seunghyun’s every order to sure that he doesn’t get into trouble.

But sometimes, he crosses the line, and in that case … well … Seunghyun always does come up with the most creative punishments.

Jiyong doesn’t remember what exactly had happened. He had woken up in a bad mood and had got out of the bed he shared with Seunghyun, shivering slightly shivering from the coldness that bit at his skin. Seunghyun had still been sleeping - they were tired out from last night.

Jiyong was currently on the couch, grumpy and pouting like a little kid. He desperately wanted Seunghyun to wake up, he was so hungry but he didn’t dare wake up Seunghyun. Seunghyun got rather grumpy when he was forced to wake up.

He heard the water running upstairs and sighed. Finally! Seunghyun had finally woken up! Footsteps were heard and Seunghyun came downstairs. He smiled when he saw Jiyong and walked over, caressing Jiyong's cheek lovingly but Jiyong just pouted and pulled away.

“You took so long!” Jiyong huffed, sticking his bottom lip out.

Seunghyun chuckled and said, “You look adorable, baby boy.” He kissed Jiyong’s cheek and walked toward the kitchen, calling over his shoulder, “What do you want for breakfast, Yong-ah?”

“Anything,” Jiyong muttered back sulkily.

Seunghyun stopped and looked at him with a raised eyebrow. “We have an interview with the others today, so you’d better get rid of that pout, even though I find it adorable. We don’t want to seem rude.”

Jiyong just stayed silent. He heard Seunghyun sigh and walk to make breakfast. After a while, Seunghyun’s voice drifted back to him. “Jiyong-ah, come here and pour the milk.”

“You pour it,” Jiyong huffed, crossing his arms childishly. He was still feeling grumpy, even though he knew he would probably end up getting punished for his attitude.

“Kwon Jiyong.”

“Fine!” Jiyong growled, stomping over to the fridge and pulling out milk before carelessly pouring two cups of milk. He saw Seunghyun purse his lips, but he didn’t say anything.

Seunghyun just placed two plates of bacon and eggs and toast in front of them, but Jiyong pushed away his plate stubbornly and said, “I don’t want this for breakfast.” One look from Seunghyun told him to eat it or else, and he reluctantly began to eat.

Breakfast was silent, with Jiyong finishing his plate quickly and then stomping up the stairs again without saying anything.

**********

They were filming the interview, and Jiyong really wanted it to end so that he could just go home peacefully. The interviewer smiled and asked Jiyong, “Is there a member who particularly misbehaves? Perhaps the maknae?”

“Yeah,” Jiyong said with a shrug. He didn’t really care.

“What does he do?”

“Hit TOP,” Jiyong said with a smirk, making the interviewer laugh. “TOP hits back. I think Seungri even cried once. TOP isn’t as gentle as you think.” He felt Seunghyun’s glare directed at him, and he felt a flash of regret for saying something like that before pushing it firmly away. He could say whatever he wanted!

"Alright, well, thank you. This was Big Bang and-"

Jiyong stood up and left before the interviewer finished speaking. He heard the others apologize with fake laughs, joking around that Jiyong was acting cool again.

The moment they got home, Seunghyun grabbed the back of Jiyong's neck, making him yelp, and dragged him upstairs.

"What in the world was that?" Seunghyun demanded harshly.

"What?" Jiyong huffed, crossing his defiantly. “I was just answering the question.”

“Yeah, I bet you were,” Seunghyun growled, gripping Jiyong’s neck again and then shoving his firmly down over his lap.

Jiyong landed with a sharp intake of breath. “S-Seunghyun? What are you-?”

“Giving you what you deserve,” Seunghyun growled.

Jiyong heard Seunghyun shift, and he knew instantly that he was getting his stuff out. Jiyong gulped, burying his face in the blankets, nibbling his bottom lip nervously.

He heard Seunghyun put on his leather gloves, the ones he usually wore when they showed their love for each other - it showed Jiyong that he shouldn’t do anything unless told, it showed him who was be the one in charge.

He jumped a little when he felt Seunghyun’s leather-cloaked hand his backside, and gulped when he heard him reach for the box again. He turned his head slightly and watched as Seunghyun pulled out a belt. Oh no. He was screwed.

“S-Seunghyun?” he gulped, feeling Seunghyun place his gloved hand on his backside, a warning that it should be something important he wanted to say. “Sh-Should I count?”

He felt Seunghyun his quivering cheeks thoughtfully before giving it one pat, saying, “No, I think you’ve said enough for today.”

Jiyong dropped his head again, wriggling a bit and gripping Seunghyun’s leg. He heard the whistle of the belt and it snapped down on his backside. He flinched, but clenched his teeth together to prevent sound from escaping. He knew he didn’t have permission to speak or make any kind of noise, and he really wished Seunghyun would let him.

“Do you know how disappointment I am with you?”

SMACK!

“Do you think you’re allowed to walk out of interviews like that so rudely?” Seunghyun snapped down the belt again. “Do you want me to spank you before every interview, every show, every performance that we do in front of the cameras? Do you want the whole world to see how I keep you in line?”

The belt whistled and snapped down again, and he jerked, struggling not to whimper. He felt Seunghyun his quivering cheeks again, and heard him murmur, “Do you want to be able to make sounds?”

Jiyong nodded, quivering. “P-Please,” he whispered.

Seunghyun met his pleading eyes and then raised an eyebrow before saying, “Very well.”

“Thank y-you,” Jiyong gasped, yelping when Seunghyun brought the belt down again. He felt Seunghyun his cheeks one last time before beginning to spank him in earnest, much to his discomfort. “Ah!” he gasped when the belt landed on his thigh. He accidentally kicked, and he felt Seunghyun stop, stare down at him.

He was suddenly lifted up by his armpits by Seunghyun. Jiyong blushed. He knew Seunghyun loved to carry him around, but he always felt sheepish, being handled like a little baby. “Did I say you could kick?”

“N-No,” Jiyong stammered. “Sorry.” He felt a tear trickle down and he whimpered, “Pl-please, no more. I’m sorry, S-Seunghyun. I’m sorry!”

Seunghyun just looked away and placed him over his lap again. Jiyong began to cry. He hated this. He hated the tone of Seunghyun’s cold voice, he hated how he could see the hurt and disappointment in Seunghyun’s eyes.

“A little more,” Seunghyun said quietly, rubbing Jiyong’s cheeks, which were now a dark pink but not yet a red. “A little more. We’re almost done.”

To Jiyong’s dismay, he saw Seunghyun pull out the paddle and he let out a whimper. “N-Noooooo! Seunghyun, pl-please! I’m s-sorry!”

“Hush,” Seunghyun murmured, examining the paddle before placing it on Jiyong’s burning backside. “We’re almost done, remember?”

Sobbing, Jiyong buried his face in his arms, waiting for the horrible fire that was sure to happen. Sure enough, the paddle smacked down and he let out a wail, jerking.

Seunghyun patted his backside with the paddle and asked, “Number?”

Jiyong was silent before whimpering out through his sobs, “O-o-one.”

“Count, alright?” Seunghyun murmured. He kissed Jiyong’s chin and wiped the tears away. “Almost done, baby boy.”

“O-Okay,” Jiyong whimpered.

SMACK!

Jiyong wailed, “T-TWO!”

He counted up to eight before losing count and began sobbing, but Seunghyun seemed to be feeling a bit merciful, for he just sighed and gave one last swat with the paddle before placing it down and caressing Jiyong’s red, burning backside.

“Shhhh,” he murmured. “It’s alright.” He brought Jiyong up from his position and took off the leather gloves. “Shhh,” he hushed when Jiyong continued crying. He kissed the gasp on Jiyong’s lip and caressed his cheek lovingly, holding his face.

“S-Sorry,” Jiyong offered. Seunghyun wiped away his tears with his thumbs, snuggling him closer.

“It’s alright,” Seunghyun said. “You were punished. It’s over.” He kissed the apology on Jiyong’s mouth, and then kissed him again. “Shhh.”

Jiyong obeyed, staying silent for a while before he glanced up timidly and murmured, “Seunghyun?”

“Hmmm?” Seunghyun looked down.

Jiyong avoided his eyes and mumbled, “I didn’t mean to.”

“I know,” Seunghyun replied.

“Seungri made me,” Jiyong murmured sleepily. He snuggled closer to Seunghyun.

“What?” Seunghyun was confused. He kissed Jiyong’s cheek and asked, “What are you talking about?”

“I told him that I wanted your attention and he told me to misbehave and I did and you spanked me and I-”

“Shhh,” Seunghyun hushed him. Jiyong stayed quiet, looking up at him. Seunghyun ran his fingers through Jiyong’s hair, knowing he liked that and commented, “Looks like we have more than one naughty little boy.”

Jiyong smirked back. “Seunghyun?”

“Yes, Jiyong?”

“I love you.”

Seunghyun just bent down and kissed him again, his hair.

It was a good enough answer for Jiyong.

Author’s Note: It’s not what I usually write. I’m not sure how it turned out … hmmm … please comment! It would sure make me feel better! No offense or abusive material was intended.  Tsk tsk, naughty Seungri and Jiyong … my friend said that I should write a sequel with Seungri and TOP and G-Dragon, but I’m not sure. Please tell me what you think! Hope you enjoyed!