Him

As a scorpio

Your pov:

I was chatting with Hoya oppa and he would'nt stop babbling about how he missed me. HAHA! silly oppa~

Hoya oppa: eh? what's that? isn't he one of the member of boyfriend?

I looked at his direction. 

OH MY GOD. MY ALL TIME BIAS.

NO MINWOO

He walked in with Jeongmin. and he seemed to be with another guy, An Old Guy. Must be their manager~
Sometimes, i could be a total stalker, i eye anyone i like. whatever he does, i would know.

Hoya oppa: ah.. you're busy.. Talk to you when you're free~ s'later Dongsaeng~

He totally understood me.

I nodded.

I became a awesome stalker spy, following Min woo, i eyed his movements, i followed him to the toilet (not literally)
And finally when he's socializing with some random people. I grew a bit tired. He took a VERY LONG TIME to socialize.

Just when i wanted to sleep, i saw Minwoo going off somewhere. I followed him, and actually, he went to the rooftop.

i hid behind the tall bushes,  wanting to see what he'll do. i saw him sighed.

eh? why is sighing?

Minwoo: I know you're there. You can come out now.

i got shocked and i can't run from the bush, since the bush and the door are very far. I did not want to be found out.I stayed behind the bush. I glanced at where Minwoo was standing. and it was empty. Maybe he left. PHEW! that was damn close!

" so, who are we spying on? " a voice near me spoke up.
I gulped and turned my head slowly.
he grabbed my cheeks to face him.

as i thought, it was Minwoo.

He arched his right brow.

Minwoo: Just what do you think you're doing?