youngmin's plan

As a scorpio

It was early in the morning, whereas there were only some students there.

Youngmin smiled as he entered class. 

He knew what he wanted to do. So, he started to look around class for her.

" Youngmin.. "

Youngmin turned around to see Hyun was fixing the class board.

She pinned up a notice about the school's upcoming event, the school's festival.

That made youngmin more hyped up.

" What are you searching for? " Hyun blinked as she sat down on her desk again.

" Ah, Nothing.... Oh, hi there Kevin " Youngmin greeted as he saw kevin staring at him.

Kevin smiled and signalled Hyun to talk outside.

" Ah, wait. " Hyun smiled and Youngmin nodded.

-

Kevin glanced at Youngmin and shook his head.

" That guy smells fishy " Kevin nodded as he saw Youngmin smirking to himself.

" Oh, kevin, You're always pessimistic, kaja " hyun smiled and entered class again.

Youngmin looked at kevin and kevin chuckled idiotically.

" Annyeong " A gentle voice spoke up from the door.

" Annyeong " hyun smiled at Minwoo, which made him blush.

Youngmin glared at Minwoo, giving him the signal not to speak anymore.

Minwoo understood this and sat quietly.

Kwangmin wasn't able to appear yet since he was the one who had the most schedules; he had to replace Jeongmin because Jeongmin was busy shooting a drama at japan, and recording, since donghyun was busy making a single album.

Youngmin glanced at minwoo, who was staring at hyun since he had settled down on his seat.

Youngmin smirked and sat on Kwangmin's seat.

" E-erm... Young-youngmin ah.. that's kwan-kwangmin's seat " Hyun stuttered, she wanted to blush.

" I feel empty sitting to an empty seat, kwangmin's not here, so I'm occupying his seat~ "Youngmin smiled and took out his english textbook.

Hyun just noddded shyly.

Minwoo saw this and it seemed that he disliked what he just saw.

On the other side, Youngmin took out a mirror and pretended to fix his hair, but the truth is, he was looking at minwoo's expression.

' Lifeless.. just as i thought '  youngmin smirked.

Now feel what I had felt before.. like that day you took away my girlfriend!! 


Erm, I was planning not to update... but since i wasnt on fanfics for a loooong time, I thought i would just need to give you guys a treat :3

And what i wanted to write about was this, 

FROM THIS DAY ONWARDS, I WOULD MAKE SHORT CHAPPIES

I had to.. not that i wanted it.. but i HAVE TO. I'm having my O'Level's this year and I have a short memory of remembering very well. So I HAVE TO STUDY THROUGHOUT THE YEAR.

Yes. STUDY for 24/7

life's like hell T^T 

But keep your heads up, i'll try to update when i had the time ^^

TEAHYUN :)