Final

All Shook Up

YoungJae happens to wake up right as the buses pull into the resort parking lot. YoungJae yawns and blinks the sleep out of his eyes. He then gently pats DaeHyun on the thigh to wake him up. DaeHyun emits a sound between a meow and a squeal as he raises his head off YoungJaes' shoulder. He too blinks his eyes a few times befor looking at YoungJae.  YoungJae gives him a small smile. "We're here". They both then collect their bags and stand up to join the line of students exiting the bus.

Once they exited the bus, the went to join their individual teachers for further instructions. YoungJae sighed as they had to hear this again. He already knew the rules by heart. Only four students per cabin (excepr for the few that held six). Only same genders could room together. And of course, no leaving the resort without permission.  Once the teacher finished the redundant speech, she handed out room keys to the students who already had set cabin-mates. Luckily, YoungJae was one of them.

YoungJae tapped his foot as he patiently waited for DaeHyuns teacher to finsh giving her class the same speech. Once she finshed, her class dispersed and DaeHyun grined as he jogged over to where YoungJae was waiting. "Finally! I feel like that speech has been given a hundred times since they announced this trip". "It has. I can quote my teacher word for word". The two let out sounds of amusement. "I have no idea where JunHong is. I haven't seen him at all this morning. I guess we can go ahead to the cabin and get settled in".

DaeHyun nodded and followed YoungJae to Cabin #183. YoungJae set his bag down as he opened the door. He quickly picked it up and followed DaeHyun inside.  The interior (as well as the exterior) was made to look like an old wood cabin, but it had all the modern luxeries you could want. The living area had a flat-screen with dish. The furniture set was done in hunter green with mahogany accents and included: two recliners, a coffee table, and a comfy looking couch that turns into a double bed. 

The cabin also had a full kitchen, a bathroom, and a master bedroom with a bathroom. YoungJae and DaeHyun looked around the cabin in awe. MyungHees family sure didn't scrape on quality. "Well JunHong, you snooze you lose. Come on DaeHyun, let's take the bedroom". DaeHyun didn't protest as he quickly entered the bedroom and tossed his bag on the queen sized bed. YoungJae did the same as the two started to put away their belongings.

YoungJae didn't bring too many things, so he finished before DaeHyun did. He sat down on the edge of the bed and watched DaeHyun unload his seemingly bottom-less bag. He not only pulled out several pairs of clothes, but he had an extra pillow and blanket. He soon started to pull out snacks as well. DaeHyun looked pleased as he held up a bag of mashmallows.

"Jae-yah, I brought you a bag of marshmallows too". YoungJaes' eyes get big. "You mean you plan on eating that whole bag"?! DaeHyun grins. "Mmh. I brought hotdogs too". YoungJae shakes his head as he continues unpacking. "Tsk tsk tsk. I feel sorry for your mother".DaeHyun pouts at YoungJae. "Why? What's there to feel sorry about"? "Her budget. I don't know how she feeds you".

DaeHyun is about to retort when the two are startled by a loud bang and yelling. They quickly exit the bedroom to see what the comotion is all about. "Well excuse me. I'm sorry I didn't want to leave the house looking a hot mess. I'm sorry that I didn't want my face becoming like a leather shoe". "Hyung, can we just stop now? We're already here. Oh, hi YoungJae. Hi DaeHyun". YoungJae and DaeHyun curiously watch while returning the wave to JunHong.

The pretty, unidentified male shoots JunHong a glare before turing to YoungJae and DaeHyun. He bows his head and then introduces himself. "Hello. I'm so sorry we're late. I'm Kim HimChan. It's nice to meet you". YoungJae nods and sticks out a hand to shake. "Nice to meet you too. I'm Yoo YoungJae".

 YoungJae's mouth forms a tight line as he feels DaeHyun latch himself onto him from behinde. "And this is DaeHyun my..." "Boyfriend"? "NO! Best friend. Well next to JunHong". YoungJae feels slight heat in his cheeks as DaeHyun doesn't help the situation as he nuzzles his face into YoungJaes' neck. "Oh, well... good luck with that". "Where should we put our bags"? "Oh, well since you wern't here we took the bedroom. I guess in the closet by the front door. It's big enough that there is a dresser inside it".

 

§§§§§§

There were several offered activities at the resort. Once HimChan and JunHong had put there things away, the foursome decided that they would go swimming in the resort pool. HimChan, being the diva he is, had bought himself new swim attire. He had also bought JunHong a pair. Normally JunHong would be grateful, but that isn't the case. The three others were waiting as JunHong refused to leave the bathroom. "JunHong, you open up this door right now! Everyone is ready and were only waiting on you". 

JunHong let out a few whines. "Hyung, no. I look like a Go Go dancer. I'm pretty sure I'll get in trouble for wearing it". HimChan sighed. "Fine. Whatever, but open the door. I still wanna see what they look like". JunHong cracked the door and poked his head out first. He quickly gathered a burst of courage and swung the door completely open. YoungJaes' eyes go wide and DaeHyun busts out laughing. "A speedo"! 

YoungJae shakes his head as HimChan smiles in satisfaction. JunHong coves his face in embarrassment. "See"! DaeHyun wiped a tear from his eye as he calmed his laughter down. "I'm sorry JunHong, but that was halarious. No worries though, I brought an extra pair of trunks. I'll go get them".

§§§§§§

 

The foursome were having a fun time, after DaeHyun had saved JunHong's pride of course, swimming. They splashed about and took turns having breath holding contests. They played around until it was time for the pool to close. After changing out of their swimming clothes the group split. JunHong and HimChan left to go watch the movie they were showing under the stars. They invited the other two along, but YoungJae was tired and of course, DaeHyun stayed with him. He wasn't going to miss a chance to snuggle with YoungJae.

 

§§§§§§

YoungJae shivers as the AC hits his still, slightly wet skin and swim trunks. The room wasn't really cold, it's just that they had been outside in the heat for several hours. He pulls his towel tighter around his shoulders as he enters the room with DaeHyun right behind him. DaeHyun then steps in front of him and ruffles his chlorine soaked hair. "You can shower first so you don't freeze to death. If you want, I can even join you". DaeHyun raises his eyebrows up and down at his last comment. YoungJae looks unamused and playfully shoves DaeHyun out of his way. 

"Nice try greaseball, but I'm perfectly capable of showering on my own". DaeHyun just grins as YoungJae grumpily walks past him into the bedroom. He follows closely behind YoungJae the whole time he collects his shower items because he knows it will annoy him. Just to be extra annoying, right as YoungJae enters the ensuite bathroom, he catches the door from shutting all the way. YoungJae looks at him like he has lost his mind. "Are you sure you don't want me to join you"? YoungJae promptly slams the door shut as DaeHyun just cackles.

Once in the shower, YoungJae contemplates using up all the hot water. He shakes his head at the thought. DaeHyun is annoying, But I don't want him to get sick. He then quickly gets to work so DaeHyun can also take a warm shower.

 

§§§§§§

DaeHyun is met with the delicious smell of ramyun when he enters the livingroom slash kitchen area. He sees YoungJae hovering over the stove and can't stop himself from embracing him from behind. He nuzzles into his neck and YoungJae, growing used to this, just rolls his eyes. "Whatcha doing"? YoungJae lightly elbows DaeHyun away. "Making ramyun, obviously. Now go sit down so I can take this off the burner".

DaeHyun scurries away to the table, but not befor grabing two pairs of chopsticks. YoungJae carfully carries over the steaming pot, sets it down on the coffee table, and sits down beside DaeHyun to eat. Within minutes the two hungry boys gobble up the pot. DaeHyun leans back against the couch and pats his full stomach. YoungJae smiles and shakes his head as he stands up to go wash the dishes.

YoungJae doesn't get to even take a step before his heart leaps as he's suddenly falling back on the couch. His wide eyes staring up into an intense pair. He gulps as he stares at the close distance of DaeHyuns face. "D..D..DaeHyun. What are you doing"? DaeHyun presses their chests together. "Exactly what it looks like, trying to kiss you".

YoungJae's already frantic heartrate skyrockets. "But I..y..you.... are you gay"? DaeHyun's eyes bore straight through YoungJae. "No, not really, but I like you quite a bit. I also really want to kiss you. Bad. Will you let me"? 

YoungJae holds DaeHyuns stare befor timidly nodding his head. That's all DaeHyun needs as he swoops down and presses their lips together. DaeHyun is feeling completely ecstatic. YoungJae also can't deny the tingling in his lips and the slight fluttering of his tummy as he is enjoying his first kiss. He's about to smile to himself when warning bells start to go of as he feels DaeHyuns tounge slid across his lips. Just as the tip of his tounge breeches his lips, DaeHyun finds himself half on the coffee table and half in the floor. 

"Ow. What was that for"? YoungJae feels his cheeks heat up as he looks down at the pouty boy. "Yah! I said a kiss... not..t..that". "Aww, but Jae, that is a kiss. And besides, you taste delicious, just like the ramyun we ate". YoungJae feels his face flare even more as he stands up and steps over DaeHyun. "Whatever. I'm going to bed. You better get up if you want to share it with me, but try anything funny and I'll hit you"."Aww. No fair, YoungJae. Jae. Jae-Yah, don't ignore me". Of course YoungJae continues to ignore DaeHyun as he shuts the bedroom door.

DaeHyun sighs as he hangs his head in defeat. "Fine. For now". He then quickly goes to the bedroom.


 

 

I'm so,so sorry it took me almost a complete year to finsh this. I actually had 80% of this done right after I uploaded the first part, I just couldn't find a satisfying way to end it. Well here it is and I thank whoever patiently waited for this. I hope you enjoyed this.