All Shook Up

All Shook Up

"Now class, remember to bring your forms back, signed, tomorrow. If I don't have your form or it isn't signed, by a parent, I can't let you on the bus. I don't care if you are already 19(18), school board rules say that all students must have parent or gardians written permission to leave school grounds. Now with that being said......" YoungJae sighed as he listened to the teacher go over the rules, again, while impatiently waiting for the lunch bell to ring.

His senior class, along with the two others, would be going on a trip. The trip was supposed to help relax them since it was planned for the weekend before finals in hopes to help keep the students from litterally stressing out. YoungJae thought the idea was pretty genius. A student named MyungHee, who YoungJae had never even spoken to and was in class B) had talked her parents into generously funding a camping trip at a resort. He doesn't even want to think about the kind of money she must come from in order to have her parents reserve enough cabins to house the entire graduating class.

Lost in his thoughts, YoungJae startles at the sudden sound of the bell. He lets the chaos of his excited class rush out to lunch as he calmly packs his things away. Once the room is empty, he hooks his backpack over a shoulder and steps out of the classroom. JunHong is always one of the first to leave in order to "get the good food", so YoungJae knows he will be waiting at their usual lunch table.

YoungJae jumps in surprise as he exits the classroom door. Out of nowhere, DaeHyun has appeared right in front of YoungJaes' face. "YoungJae! YoungJae! You're still gonna room with me tomorrow, right"? YoungJae throws a hand to his chest. "Geez DaeHyun, what did I tell you about just appearing?! Hi by the way, and yes I'm still going to room with you, and JunHong, and whoever else he desides to bring along too".DaeHyun pouted before quickly smiling again. "I was just making sure. I didn't want you to change your mind". 

It has been two weeks since YoungJae met DaeHyun at their school dance. After DaeHyun had taken YoungJae to have the best strawberry milkshake of his life at some hole-in-the-wall diner, the two had quickly become good friends. Even though DaeHyun and YoungJae are in seperate classrooms, which is why YoungJae had never really seen DaeHyun before, DaeHyun made sure to run into YoungJae at every small break he had. YoungJae didn't really mind, even though he somewhat acts crabby toward him, but it's just his natural personality. He ,for the most part, finds DaeHyun rediculously charming(when he's not being clingy).

"I haven't changed my mind every day that you have asked me, now have I "? DaeHyun shook his head no as YoungJae scoffed in amusement. Hhe then patted DaeHyuns' shoulder. "Come on, let's go to lunch. I'm starving and if you hold me up any longer, I'll eat your portion too". "My portion? You made me food"?! "Yes, now let's go".

 

§§§§§§

The students chatted loudly in excited little clusters as they waited outside the school for the buses to get ready. YoungJae was just as excited as everyone else, but he was aslo still half asleep, so he stood by himself, quietly, wating unlike the other happy students. He was lost in thought when he suddenly felt a chin rest on his shoulder as arms wrapped around his waist. He was mildly surprised but had a hunch who it was, so he made no move to squirm away.

"I'm excited too, but it's so early. And I'm cold". DaeHyun whined as he snuggled closer to YoungJae. YoungJae felt slightly embarrassed by DaeHyuns' actions, but ignored the slight heat in his cheeks. Most people wern't even paying attention to them and the few who did look were instantly met with YoungJaes' menacing glare, resulting in them quickly averting their eyes. They stayed like that until the teachers announced that they could board the buses.

The first bus was quickly filled, so YoungJae, with DaeHyun right behind him, boarded the second bus. He grabbed a seat on the drivers side that was second from the back. YoungJae slid in beside the window and DaeHyun sat beside him. Hhe instantly snuggled up to YoungJae and rested his head on his shoulder. YoungJae was still sleepy too, so he just invited the warmth as he too rested his head against DaeHyuns'. The two had already fallen asleep by the time they left the school yard.