Final Round part 2

Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh god! Please help me! I don't want to see scary things here. I will do anything, just please help me here. Angel thought to herself.

She's weird. Krystal thoughts when she saw Angel clasping her two hands and her eyes shut so tightly.

"Angel-ssi,Krystal-ssi, you can now enter" the PD said.

"PD-nim, ahm.. I know it's my first time here..and..don't you think this is..too much?" Angel said sheepishly as she rubbed back of her nape. "Ah, please forget it" she added. Angel unconsciously grab Krystal's right hand and went inside. Krystal, who's shocked because of the sudden skinship, just slightly smile and looked at their hooked hands.

Inside the haunted house, the woman, who dressed up in all white, suddenly showed up to them. Angel shut her eyes. Krystal who's being Krystal just stood there and frozed at the moment. she hold Angel's arm with her left hand,but still hold the latter'shand. Angel didn't notice it because she's scared to open her eyes so she don't mind any skinship because she need it too to lessen her fear.

When she opened her eyes, she looked at Krystal.

"yah! Where's the special gift?" she asked, she don't mind if it's being film but in her mind,she wants to get out of this scary place.

" We just need to get out of here to receive the gift"

"I regret what i did earlier. If i only knew the consequence" she sighed.

"Well,karma really hits you hard" Krystal said in sarcastic. Angel just rolled her eyes and continue to walk,still in fear.

 

"You're afraid of ghost,right?" Krystal asked her. Angel looked at her and glared her.

"Ofcourse...not" she let go of her hand and confidently walk...but her luck betray her.

 

someone just popped out of nowhere that cause her to shout and she quickly ran behind Krystal's back. Krystal slightly laughed at her lose of confidence.

"Wow, you are really a scaredy cat" still laughing at her, this time, it is loud.

"You win" Angel gave up and they continue to walk and scream all they want.

Meanwhile,inside the jail,whereas the prisoners are just sitting in there respective chairs. Silence wraps the atmosphere but Kwangsoo being Giraffe, break it.

"Hyung, where Sukjin hyung?" he looked around, he can't see the Big Nose. Normally, the Grasshopper,Impala,and the Giraffe are the best buddy inside the jail so it suspicious, that the weakest of them all is still outside and battling the other strong opponents.

"I guess he's surviving himself. I truly pitied him" the Nation MC commented.

 

"What are they talking about?" the baby face leader asked her now unnie.

"Sukjin oppa. They are wondering why the Impala is still in the battefield." she smiled at her. she don't want to scare her hoobae. while Irene just nodded her head.

 

 

 

Back to the frenemies couple,Angel hold Krystal's pinky finger and she's hiding on the other's back. Her eyes are closed again and it shows she's totally scared. However, Krystal find it cute. She wants to scare her in all her mighty so she faced the other girl and become a serious one.

Angel felt her seriousness so she got worried if the skinship is bothering her.

 

The princess smirked and the next thing she do is totally make the other girl laughed at her.

 

 

"Why? Why are you laughing? You supposed to feel scared." she whined. Angel is still laughing until they reached the exit.

"Krystal-ssi, I didn't know you are such a comedian" and she laughed again. Krystal just stomped her feet and pout.

 

"Congratulations, you succeed the mission" the PD announced to them. "Did you two enjoy inside of the Haunted house?" he added.

"Well, kinda." Angel answered his question. She gently elbowed Krystal when she noticed she didn't answer.

"Ah..ah..y-yes PD-nim" she sheepishly said and rubbed her left arm.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter