Final Round part 1

Running Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*SONG JI HYO out, SONG JI HYO out*

When Angel heard the announcement, she widen her eyes,like she saw a ghost or something.

"Mwo? Jihyo unnie out?" she confusedly ask the PD, agape because of the confusion.

"Yes, Angel-ssi"

"But she's with Gary oppa and..." Again,she widen her eyes as she realized who tore the nametag.

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

“Wow,that’s so pretty.” Jihyo said.

“We should all join forces,and get rid of Jongkook’s first.” Sukjin interrupt her by daydreaming the trees. 

"Ah,of course." her eyes are still attached to the trees. 

"Boo!" 

"Oh gosh! Yah,why did you do that?" she calmed down when she realized it's her monday boyfriend.

"I don't know" he shrugged his shoulder and decided to copy Jihyo's . Looking at the beautiful trees while enjoying each other's company. Being a romance thief,Kwangsoo came out of nowhere which the couple get startled because of it.

"Yah,control your hormones,hyung" he shouted causing the couple blushed at his remark.Sukjin gave Kwangsoo a slap but not too hard. "you ruined the moment. you should find and get a girlfriend,you know!"

"Hyung, that's the lamest joke I've ever heard" he scoffed. he stand behind the two couple,thinking his own plan.

"jihyo,go out with me?" Gary asked boldly but the latter did not move an inch,she's still looking at the trees. The monday boyfriend wanted to cut down the trees because jihyo gave a lot of attention to that thing.

"huh?"

"Nothing" he said coldly.

a few seconds, Kwangsoo got an idea. He want to tear one of the nametag today. He signaled the big nose by using their eyes. he's eyeing his prey's nametag,which no other than Jihyo, his Jihyo noona. His own big hand came closer and closer. Gary saw that but did not move nor talk, he stayed quiet, he wanted to get a revenge because most of the time, his monday girlfriend ignored him. But little did they know, Angel saw Kwangsoo's action. However,she just walked past them,ignoring her members and the pain she felt when she's watching the couple but did not hear any of the conversation.  She smiled slightly knowing that the Monday Couple is sailing the ship again in her point of view.  She brought her right hand near where her heart is and clutch her shirt tightly until it crumpled. She don't care,what she care more is her feelings. What is happening to me? why I feel like I'm not in myself? Do..do I like her romantically? or a sisterly only?

When Angel left the scene, Kwangsoo quickly tore his noona's nametag.

"N-Noona, t-that big nose made me to do it" he was flustered because of the glare Jihyo's giving. But he's not the one who's Jihyo's eyeing, it is the monday boyfriend,who's now  a frozen statue,he didn't expect this,he did not expect the glare he's receiving now.

"You did not tell me, did you?" she coldly start the converse.

"M-mianhe, jihyo-ah... But it's your fault, you ignored me,my question,my presence." he defended himself but it's only added to the anger of Jihyo. What Gary heard in the end cause his heart break into tiny pieces,those 5 words that hurt him so much until his legs gave up.

"Monday couple is now over" she declared before she left to go to the jail,escorted by the PD and the camera man.

 

*SONG JI HYO out, SONG JI HYO out*

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

"Hyung, I am sorry." he kneeled down, asking the forgiveness of Gary. But the said man faked his smile "Get up now, it's not your fault, its mine. I should protect her earlier but my jealousy win so It's not your fault,arraji?" he slowly walked, as he lowered his head. When the heart broken man is now out of the sight of the Easy brothers, Big nose slap the giraffe.

"Yah! It is your fault. You have to control your desire to win. This is one of the effects of your clumsiness" he sighed, when he realized the giraffe did not dare to move,Big nose tore his nametag for the sake of Jihyo's humiliation earlier.

"I deserved this,right?" he asked but sounded like a statement rather than a question.

Being a hyung, Sukjin patted the giraffe's back. "Good luck!" and then he left,with a smirk plastered on his face.

 

*LEE KWANG SOO out, LEE KWANG SOO out*

 

"Why is everybody are so emotional today?" the PD asked to no one.

When the members heard the announcement,they could careless because it's only the giraffe, not the tiger.

"So it's going better according to the plan" he smirked knowing s at disadvantage already. He walked away and a sound of bell was heard. Wait,he has a bell?

*FLASHBACK*

He is walking around when he stopped and glimpse inside the photobooth. There was a woman,waiting inside of it. He entered the booth. The booth is kinda look like an old fashioned,there was a vintage couch,enough for 5 people to fit in, the walls are full of antique paints made by our ancestors back in 18th century. Jongkook can't see the woman's face,so being a good man,he asked the lady who she is. Then the lady turned around and it revealed Gyuri,from KARA.

"Oh!" Jongkook became a shy type.

"Annyeonghaseyo,Gyuri-imnida" she introduced herself in front of the Sparta.

"Are you an angel?"

"Yes,I am." She brought her hand inside the box and grab a thing inside of it. The sound of bell heard inside of the booth. Jongkook chuckled to himself. "I am sorry,Jongkook-ssi. Please accept this." she handled the bell to him which the sparta coolly accepted the gift. He tied the bell into his shoelace and bid his goodbye to the Kara leader.

Again,he was roaming around when he found the Mirror House,he entered the room and many Jongkook can be seen. Well,ofcourse because of the mirrors. He found a mysterious door,he opened it and found an angel again,this time,it is Seungyeon from Kara.

"Kara is the angels?" he questioned her as soon he entered the room. Seungyeon smiled at him.

"You probably saw the Kara leader. Well, to answer your question,it is not. And... this is my gift for you" she handled him a BELL. Jongkook frown a little but he don't want to become a pathetic in front of the girl so he coolly accepted the 'gift'. 

What? A BELL? A freaking bell? Again?

"Watching your reaction,it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter