Love Language [ENG]

Love Language [POL & ENG]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was spring, warm afternoon. Charming blonde girl sat on a fresh-painted bench in the park. Loose sweater was hanging on her shoulders, covering colorful dress, long fingers nervously clenching on a worn-out book. Her head was raised high, sight timid, but curious. Her eyes were moving through trees, people, birds. She didn’t miss a shape, smell or color, but constant emptiness was still overwhelming her.


Her eyes enjoying the life aroung her, she slowly opened thick novel, patiently turning weathered pages. In a corner of her eye she saw a teenager, maybe a boy – surely not a man yet. He turned his face to her, moving his lips. His pupils were shiny, contrasting to his tanned skin. She smiled only, pointing at earphones slightly standing out her ears. He smiled back, shrugging. After a while she could see only his arm and, from time to time, Brown eyes staring at her, partly hidden under honey-like bangs.

 

After another stranger’s glance, she found herself intimidated, so she walked away.

 

But he couldn’t forget the sight of pale lips and a blonde strand of hair pressed to them by a gust of wind.

 

So he came back.
 


On the next day, on the exactly same bench, he noticed filigree girl and his heart fluttered with joy, legs guiding him next to her. He gave her shy smile and asked: What are you listening to?

 

But she was still silent, pointing at her earphones with apologizing glance.


So he took his phone out of his pocket and he on it a short question before showing it to her. She smiled, her eyes following the text on screen. She clutched her fingers on a pencil that was her bookmark and sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter