Part 1 - Of Morning Pukes and Happy Meals

Cravings Antics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN :

IDK SORRY IM HOLDING THIS FOR SO LONG

I swear over Baekhyun’s lithe pinkies this is the lamest story I’ve ever write and idk.

Please talk to me in the comment box?

3k  ~ Enjoy ♬♪

Part 1 Of Morning Pukes and Happy Meals

 

♬♪ ♭♫♪ﻬஐღ

Let’s say that Mr.Park Chanyeol’s life has been anything but peaceful ever since he got married to one of the sassiest (but mostly cutest) little vixen on earth named Byun Baekhyun. The cute man with puppy -like face has managed to light up the little spark in his heart and now being the person he loves and cherish the most and he couldn’t be even happier.

 

He wouldn’t be the successful, well-known and powerful CEO Park if he had no one on his back.

 

He couldn’t thank his parents enough for dragging him into one of their business dinner fiasco one time in the middle of cold November two years back. He still remember how annoyed he was at that moment when his parents (especially his over excited mom) kept bragging him about meeting her friend’s son that she said he would steal his heart the moment their eyes met,

 

Man, mother’s instinct was the best!

 

After a few months of courting, two biggest and powerful company in Seoul decided to tie the knot. The news spread like wildfire the moment their company held a grand press conference announcing that two richest bachelors in Korea would hold a wedding. Chanyeol could remember how his life turned into nightmare because the reporters never stopped pastering and sticking their noses into his life just to know how the Parks and the Byuns doing.

 

The nightmare continued for months until the day they got married, it was held in a warm summer in the middle of July with their agreement to hold it in some garden party near the Parks’ private beach. The marriage made everyone gasped in awe and probably made them had a heart attack because it probably cost their life.

 

Later after their ‘royal’ wedding, they held an exclusive interview with the magazines and  broadcasting channels and as scheduled, the Park-Byun couple went for their honeymoon in a private cruise away from the buzzing world.

 

 

♬♪ ♭♫♪ﻬஐღ

 

To say that his new life was always full of happy laughters and bubbles and rainbows wasn’t really a huge misconception. Beacuse as long as chanyeol knew, his husband was a perfect combinations of his future dream. He was a sweet and happy -go lucky person – and had he mentioned about Baekhyun’s body? Damn, if you asked Park Chanyeol, he would say that his husband’s body was surely a masterpiece, all curves and dips in the most rightful way! And no one could rival it.

 

Chanyeol’s mind wandered around the image of him and his husband running around in the middle of a garden, where the cherry blossoms were blossomed in white and pink dots. He couldn’t help but smile when his husband slipped his hand in his, dragging their legs along with the wind. The sky was sparkled in blue and his heart leapt as his beloved sunshine smiled at him,  taking all his heart away with his rectangular smile. It has been two years since their marriage yet Chanyeol still couldn’t take his eyes away from his beautiful husband, he could say that his husband was addicting. Like a drug, he couldn’t live without getting high. He pulled their intertwined hand and dragged them under a small tree.

 

“They are really pretty, right?” Baekhyun asked, darting his eyes to the sky, observing a group of birds flying on top of the trees.

 

“Not as pretty as you” Chanyeol teased, wiggling his eyebrows annoyingly which resulted getting a playful slap on his arms.

 

“You lil cheese cake, you know that?”

 

“Not as delicious as you”

 

“Stop it”

 

“No, really, if I am allowed to describe you as foods , you’d be a sweet chocolate cake with a cherry on top, and that cherry would be me”

 

Baekhyun blushed . ”Stop with your silly jokes but I don’t want to be a chocolate cake”

 

“Why?” Chanyeol asked, pulling his husband in his arms to rest on his shoulder.

 

“Because it’s silly, and I hate chocolate. To death”

 

Chanyeol stopped thinking for a moment, did Baekhyun said he hated chocolate? What about their chocolate adventures in Swiss a week ago? was that moments never happened? He still remember how he had to hold Baekhyun back from tasting all type of chocolates in case he’d get diabetes?

 

“Huh? You hate chocolate? But you said  they’re tasty”

 

“Not anymore, I just want to puke even just from saying it”

 

Chanyeol blinked. “Hmm~ Okay, what about I described you as ~”

 

“Chanyeol” Baekhyun said, wiggled under his husband’s arms.

 

“Hmm~”

 

“Let go of me”.

 

“What? No~ I want to hold you forever in my arms” Chanyeol held Baekhyun tighter.

 

“But—“

 

“Ssshhh.. let us stay like this forever—I want to—“

 

“I think I peed in my pants”

 

“What?”

 

“I think I peed in my pants, oh look, your crotch is soaked too—“

 

“Huh? “What?”

 

“YAA PARK CHANYEOOOL!!!”

 

“uhm, what?”

 

“YAA PARK CHANYEOOOL! PAAAARK CHANYEOL!”

 

Park Chanyeol woke up one morning with a huge slap on his cheek. That hurt like bitc—

 

“What the f—“

 

“DON’T YOU DARE CURSING IN FRONT OF ME YOU BAS— T—AHH  NOW HELP ME I NEED THE BATHROOM!!”

 

Chanyeol rubbed his hair with his fingers as he opened his eyes slowly, his upcoming yawn stuck dead in his throat when he felt a hard slap on his head, making his eyes twitched as he got into a  sitting position.

 

“What happened, Baek, it’s so earl—“ Chanyeol’e eyes went wide upon watching the scene in front of him.

 

Baekhyun was in an awkward sitting position on the bed, his legs were spread open and his hands supported his weight from behind.

 

“What’s wrong, Babe?” Chanyeol asked, sleepiness ebbed away changed into panic as he approached his husband on the farthest end of their king sized bed with blanket pooled around his ankles.

 

“DON’T ‘WHATS WRONG ME YOU ! CAN’T YOU SEE ME SUFFERING HERE?”

 

“What do you mean? OH MY BAEKHYUN WHAT’S HAPPENING?” Chanyeol asked, face full with horror as he stared at his husband whimpering and crying helplessly on the bed.

 

“CAN’T YOU SEE ME HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN HERE? LOOK, I PEED AND VOMITTED ON THE BED! NOW GET YOUR SLEEPY OFF AND GET ME OUT FROM THIS FILTHY BED AND CARRY ME TO THE BATHROOM!!”

 

Chanyeol’s eardrums vibrated through his skull as his husband screamed his lungs out. Ugh how he hated seeing his husband cried and suffered.  He reached his hand out to check Baekhyun’s forehead only to be slapped away.

 

“Get your filthy hands off of my face or else I’ll kick your balls off!” Baekhyun said, choking on his saliva as he cried harder.

 

Chanyeol stood there, confused at his husband’s antics.

 

“I—I think you’re not feeling well, Baek”

 

“Shut up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter