Omedor

Reality vs. Fantasy

Morgan’s POV

 

“Zeus get back here!!!” I yelled running after my dog.

 

Ashley was sitting on the park bench watching me fail miserably at catching my dog. It was all funny to her until Thor wiggled his way out of his harness.

 

“Thor!!!!” She yelled chasing after the dog.

 

“Karma” I mumbled before stopping dead in my tracks.

 

I got distracted by Ashley’s scream, I lost Zeus. I started to really freak out until I saw him in a boys arms. I ran over to him with a huge smile on my face.

 

“Oh my goodness, thank you so much” I said in relief.

 

“Next time keep your damn dog in a harness” he said and shoved Zeus at me.

 

“He was and still is, are you blind or something?” I shot back.

 

“Then don’t have a dog if you can’t control it” he spoke back.

 

“How about I show you what control is” I said taking a step forward.

 

“Are you saying you wanna fight?” he asked taking a step closer to me.

 

When he stepped closer I noticed the ring on his pinky starting to glow. I couldn’t help myself from staring at it. To me it was bizarre, but out of the corner of my eye I could see a faint glow. I looked down and my own bracelet was glowing. I looked at it confused and was about to say something to him but when I looked up he was gone. I looked around the park to see where Ashley was. I finally stopped when I found her talking to a guy or well more like arguing. Beside him was the same guy I was talking to. I walked over and stood beside her and again noticed the glowing of the rings and bracelets.

 

“You both need to know how to control those damn dogs.” the boy with the gray hair said..

 

“Or what?” I shot back.

 

“Next time I see either one, I won’t try and stop it from going into the street” the boy with the brown hair continued his friend’s sentence.

 

I stood there like a block of ice. I couldn’t move a muscle. My whole body went cold and I was furious. As I collected my thoughts, I looked down and Zeus was shivering in my arms. I was confused and noticed Ashley staring at me.

 

“What?” I asked.

 

“Morgan, you’re freezing cold, I’m afraid that if I touch you I’ll get frostbite.” she assumed.

 

I looked down at Zeus again before setting him down and when I looked up the guys were gone.

 

“What the hell, where did they go?” I asked.

 

“What are you..” Ashley trailed off before turning and noticing they left.

 

“Morgan, look at the grass!” Ashley exclaimed.

 

I looked down and noticed snow on the grass, but only by my feet.

 

“Well I mean it is the morning and they did water the grass so um there has to be an explanation” Morgan trailed on and off.

 

“Yeah, but only by your feet, that’s not normal” she argued.

 

“Ashley can you hold my phone really quick, while I try to find my portable charger?” I asked handing it to her.

 

“Um Morgan...” Ashley yelped.

 

“What?” I questioned.

 

“Your phone says 5% battery left” She started off.

 

“Okay, and?” I questioned back.

 

“How come the screen is bright as day?”

 

When she said that I looked up at my phone and saw how bright it was. When I took it out of her hands the light dimmed. I made my phone touch her shoulder and it became bright again but when I took it off it was back to normal.

 

“Okay, now thats freaky” I spoke feeling myself go uneasy.

“Maybe we are just tired, we have been up since 4 with these crazy dogs” Ashley spoke trying to rationalize the situation.

 

“Lets go home” I suggested looking at Ashley.

 

“Good idea” she responded and started to walk home.

 

I followed behind her as we made our way home.

 

Mingyu P.O.V

 

    Once we left those girls in the park, we headed home. This was the first time our rings had glowed so brightly.

 

    “Do you think they’re royals too?” Minghao asked me.

    

    “Probably not, it seems like they don’t even know about Omedor. Did you see the way they reacted with their powers?” I replied.

 

    “Yeah but usually only royals have powers” he beckoned.

 

    “Whatever, we’ll just ask our parents before the ball tonight” I waved off the subject.

 

Ashley’s P.O.V

 

    It didn’t take us long until we fell asleep. Next thing I know, we’re standing in a palace. An Ice Palace. We looked around not knowing what to do until a man and lady approached us. The woman was wearing this beautiful long gown made of crystal and the man was wearing really thick layers of what looks like to be a royal uniform, but in an icy blue color.

    

    “Look at you two! You’ve grown so much” the woman gave each of us a hug.

 

    “With all due respect ma’am, may I ask you who you are? And where we are?” I asked.

 

    The woman gave a delightful laugh, “I’m Morgan’s mother, flora royalty and the Ice Queen. You two are in the Ice Kingdom in Omedor because there is a special ball this evening where all the royal princes and princesses will meet for the first time.”

 

    “Wait, so you mean I’m the ice princess??” Morgan said in shock.

 

    The man, the Ice King, nodded putting one hand on her shoulder “Yes you are my daughter. You’ve grown up to so beautiful. Just like your mother”

 

“So this is a fantasy world called Omedor where there are princesses and princes and her you’re saying we’re one of them? And that you are my parents? Why didn’t you raise me in the palace, did you just send me off to Earth so I can live by myself” she asked. I elbowed lightly. I wanted her to have a good impression on her parents.

 

“Here, take a seat, we’ll explain everything” the Ice Queen calmly said.

 

“Well, every child of royalty is sent to the real world, or what you call Earth. This is just to protect you from demons that live in Omedor. We have to keep you safe if you are going to be next in line for the throne. We gave you these bracelets so that we know where you are and that you’re still alive. They will glow every time you meet a royalty from Omedor. Every year, there is a royal ball held at a kingdom, this year it is the Ice Kingdom. That ball is where all princes and princesses meet for the first time. Of course, some of them may have discovered about Omedor before you. It just depends what dangers they may have faced in the real world. Children often take their father’s element, but have some physical features from their mothers.” the Ice King explained.

 

“But of course there has to be rules you must follow” the Ice Queen said before continuing, “1. You must never let the real world find out about Omedor. It can cause great danger to both worlds.

2. You can not fall in love with opposite elements. That will cause chaos in between the kingdoms and it might cause both kingdoms to fall and be destroyed. For instance, you, Ashley is a light princess, you can not fall in love with a shadow prince. And for Morgan, you must never fall in love with a fire prince. .

3. You can only enter this world when you sleep, but once you get married and is pronounce Queen, you can not return to the real world.

4. Things in the real world do not exist here. That would explain why your technology is gone and your clothes have changed.

5. You must take classes. This will teach you how to use your powers and what dangers there are.”

 

    Morgan looked at me. It was obvious that we were both shocked at this situation.

 

    “So, this ball you’re talking about..” Morgan turned back to face her  parents.

 

    “It is tonight. You two better get ready. It starts in a couple hours” her mom said. “This is Alice, she will be your personal assistant. Get them ready for the ball tonight”

 

We got ready in our gowns and had our hair and makeup done. I’m so surprised at how well organized and how well we were treated here.

 

 

    “I can get used to this” Morgan smiled.

 

I laughed at her comment “Yeah...I wonder how my place looks like. It can’t be nearly as cool as this”

 

The guest just started arriving. We looked down from the balcony upstairs in Morgan’s room. It was amazing, we can see all the kingdoms from here. Seeing all the chariots with all the royal princes and princesses stepping out in their beautiful gowns seemed unreal. Well, I guess it is unreal...We made our way down to join them in the ball, all the princesses were gathering and talking about their experience when they first came to Omedor. I decided to wander off and try to find my parents. Morgan was exploring the palace, after all, this was going to be her home.

 

Minghao’s P.O.V

 

    I was getting a drink from the refreshments table when I feel Mingyu elbowing me. I turned around to face him, “What?”

 

    “Aren’t those the obnoxious girls who can’t control their ing dogs?” he asked.

 

    “I told you they were royalty, but who didn’t listen to me? You. So stop being all surprised” I said back.

 

    “Shut up, there is no way they are princesses. They don’t even act like one” Mingyu scoffed.

 

    I looked at him trying to read his face, but all he could do was look at them in confusion. “Why does it bother you so much anyway? Just avoid them”

 

    “For one, it doesn’t bother me. And two, what if they see us? How can we avoid that?” he questioned.

    

    “Just chill okay?” I reassured him

 

    “Easy for you to say, your not a fire prince” he shot back.

 

    Just then, I saw him looking towards the girl in a light blue gown, the friend of the girl I ran into this morning. She walked into a room away from the ball and he started following. Yeah, it doesn’t bother you huh?

 

Mingyu’s P.O.V.

 

    I caught my attention towards a girl in a light blue dress. Ice Kingdom. I was curious about why she wasn’t interacting with the other princesses, obviously when I met her this morning, she was super annoying and loud, but now she seems different. I need to know why she’s here. She walked into a room, she stopped for a moment, looked back, perhaps towards me and then continued on her into the room, but I saw a glimpse of fire on her finger tips. Now, where are you going and why do you have fire powers?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So how was is?

Here are the dresses and tux:

4I0AzD8iK0hmUJ-RA_rbNDDaK8IjjMQk6H3JPhtOT2jTtPzDQuzkmC0eAifkVWepqoBCH0b2QjFqp3U_ q5ra3uvviGAp6gpy1a0ZX8QLvVXQByx2x6yfj7hd

ypjFvIequHmh2Voe9Ncj9rl92JZH64_DJMukLVVP sZKcjXHBniSSfrD50H_jB4lOWNxTTNIMEBbuNjP4SOdKBYqVg04pqa868HZ0ewLAELRTZEBAPtPxQjMe