Strawberries (Lay)

EXO - Enjoy The Mayo (Scenario Collection)

please leave feedback after reading! enjoy!

Waiting at the airport, it was about time for you to be on to the next and last flight estimated to Korea, so you began to walk ahead so you would make sure you wouldn't miss the plane.

You noticed there were a lot of people in here. Not really people with baggage in their hands, rather with their big cameras and phones. Something big must have happened. You got curious and wanted to find out as well. 

"Zhang Yixing, Zhang Yixing!" They screamed. Others "Lay, Lay, LAY!". Too noisy.

You got to sneak in between the big white fangirls who were pushing you further and further, then you found an open hole and there. You saw it. The thing that people were yelling to. Or should you say.. A person?

Handsome. Unique face. Very manly, slightly cute-looking the longer you looked. And a heartmelting smile.

He had a special charm; His cute dimple.  

While his face features caught your attention, he had his eyes on you. For approximately three seconds     or for how long you could count in a dazed state.

He looked away again with big eyes, then rushed off ahead and disappeared in the big amount of people surrounding him.

He must've had a plane to catch     talk about a plane to catch; some lady just announced that your plane was about to head off to Korea! 

 

Ah, what a relief you just made it in time! 

You sat down on your seat, happy that your seat was on the outside, so you would feel burdened if you had to walk through the person to get the inner seat. 

"Ah," It came from your side mate. 

"It's you." You looked to your left. What. It's the handsomly cute guy!

"N- nice to meet you." You greeted him formally. 

".." A small pause quite long. "Um, who are you? Oh. I remember now," He blinked confusily while talking.

"My name's Zhang Yixing! Or Lay. Since that's my stage name.. Yeah." Lay nodded.

"Stage?" You asked him.

"Yeah, i'm a member of EXO." He sighed. Not hesitant, but rather positive. 

"EX..O.. Ohhh!" You clapped. "Someone call the doctor blublrbublurbblurbmalhaejwo-" He covered my mouth with his hands.

His mouth was close to my ear and whispered.

"*Sarangeun gyeolguk jungdok overdose,"

  [* translation: love is a sickness, an addiction, overdose]

Your face was heated up.

His head fell down on your shoulder and he began to snore.

He's asleep?!

A bad thing is, that he was a guy and you had never touched a boy ever in your life, the worst thing was that it was apparently a member from EXO. Calm the hell down. It's not like you were a big fan of theirs. You had only been singing along to.. a few.. okay, all of their songs, but without taking note of who the members actually were!

In the end you just let him "borrow" your shoulder. You couldn't help it. 

I wonder if i'm actually lucky to be like this... 

You looked at the adorably sleeping Lay.

With this, you thought and got excited.  

Carefully, scared if he would move, you ruffled his platinum blonde hair continuously. Soo soft and silky! ~

He moved a little closer to your neck. It kinda tickled and your excitement became really intense. 

You could even smell the scent of his hair! So nice.. What is this smell? Strawberries? Really?! You giggled mute.

While you spent your time studying the features of this male creature's face, your eyes became smaller and smaller and you ended up falling asleep, leaning your head on Lay's.

 

You woke up due to the announcement on the plane. 5 minutes were left until landing. 

Lay was still on your shoulder, sleeping like a heavy rock.

"What a fine young couple," A (probably british) lady giggled as she walked by.  

Even when you both had nothing to do with each other, you still were touched by those words. It felt so real. Especially when you both were like this. 

You made a sad face knowing that this would end in just a few minutes.

 

The plane had finally taken off and guess what; Lay was still in his deep sleep. Carefully you moved his head to lean on the wall. You were pretty jealous of that wall. Then you waved him goodbye and left. 

 

You walked out from the airport, waiting for a taxa to pick you up.

You couldn't stop thinking about Lay. Would he be sleeping there forever? So stupid. That dazed idiot. You laughed just thinking of him.

Suddenly, you heard loud footsteps behind you. 

 

Someone walked behind you and put one of their hands on your waist and the other on your left shoulder. 

You could feel a groaning breath near your ear.

And that smell again. 

Strawberries. 

You immediatly knew who it was.

"I would like you to lend me your shoulder. Once again. Forever if possible."