I miss u

NEO OS

Not even once in his life taekwoon feels so lonely like now, he sit alone in his share room with hakyeon in their dorm listening his favourite songs from his phone. It’s summer, the weather seems pretty good though and it’s perfect to play outside but here he is stuck in his dorm.. not to mention alone. Taekwoon loves silence.. he does, but today it’s too much for him, he’s back from company studio early from usual since he’s not in the mood to write a song.. well forget about hours doing nothing, he felt lack of inspiration lately.

He groaned as he got bored and try check the clock in his phone, it’s 5 PM now and no one of s back at the dorm. Forget about why wonshik hasn’t been home, he already said he’ll hang out with kai and taemin to celebrate shinee’s comeback. Sanghyuk is busy filming his movie while jaehwan prepare his new role in Cinderella musical with the rest casts. He got the role right away after wrapped up his previous musical “Chess” and as fellow member and hyung he only can feel proud and happy when his dongsaeng finally get some recognition for his talent. He still remember how anxious and nervous jaehwan when he got the role in Chess, he keep asking for advice from taekwoon since he’s experienced to played in musical before. And for hongbin.. taekwoon didn’t know where’s that mischievous kid gone. Probably spending his time with his fellow idol friend gongchan, it’s funny for him when the first time he heard what a pet name gongchan gave to hongbin.. is it Coco??  Choco like in a chocopie?? Well… he still don’t get it why gongchan gave binnie that name.

He sighed and turned his head staring at the empty bed where’s his lifelong friend usually sleeping. Hakyeon had been gone for days to Nicaragua for filming Law of the jungle. The night before hakyeon left, they spent the night cuddling and talking in taekwoon’s bed after he helped hakyeon prepared the stuff that he need and to make sure nothing is forgotten. Hakyeon snuggling his head into taekwoon’s neck when taekwoon nagged about what’s do and don’t to hakyeon to survive in the wild environment. He can’t help it not to worry about him though cuz he knew hakyeon isn’t a type of a person who like to do outdoor activities, but then hakyeon squished taekwoon’s hand and assuring him that everything is gonna be fine since there’s a lot of crews also their manager that will be there n looking out for him. They end the conversation and hugging closer until both of them drifted into the dreamland.

He won’t deny that he missed the tanned skin man, hakyeon always bothering and clinging to him everytime they’re together even when he’s doing solo activities hakyeon always manage to texted him, telling him everything about what happened that day or just simply sending cheesy messages that makes him cringed. And now he felt something empty without his crush friend presence. He wondered when hakyeon will be back home, is it soon or will take longer.. he doesn’t know. taekwoon even not sure if their leader can attending KCON in New York this week. Actually eventhough Vixx didn’t promote anything this time but they still busy attending some overseas and domestic events such as Kpop festival, showcase, and more.  Like what they did yesterday, they have to performed in college festival without hakyeon. Taekwoon feels something missing without their leader, they’re even not to bothered to change their choreography and decide to still play hakyeon’s voice during his part. When the MC asked where hakyeon was and why he’s missing, wonshik explained to her and all their fans that attented the event. Taekwoon can’t hide his smile when so many fans asking about his leader, he can really feel their concern and that’s make him happy knowing so much love they received, so much love his leader received remembering how he struggled with hate comments during their debut days. As a same age friend, taekwoon always lend his shoulder everytime hakyeon need it. He’s the only witness when hakyeon burst into the tears n break down during those days.

Everytime hakyeon wasn’t around, taekwoon will take his place to lead the kids since he’s the second oldest in the group. Taekwoon thought being a leader is not his thing, so much responsibility to handle and he aware that he wasn’t good at talking. That’s why he admired hakyeon for doing a great job leading their group untill now. Taekwoon laying down in his bed trying to sleep but as much as he want to close his eyes.. he can’t. He keep staring at the ceiling ignoring the growl sound from his stomache. It’s 7 PM now time to get dinner but taekwoon didn’t feel to have it, he keeps rolling on the bed blinking his eyes too lazy to drag his of from bed. After 15 minutes ignoring his hunger finally he gave up n went out to the kitchen to find something to eat. Lucky for him there’s a left over from their previous breakfast cuz he’s too lazy to cook, he’s alone anyway. He finished his dinner in silence, after washing the dishes he return to his room but he stop at hakyeon’s bed, staring it for a moment till plopping down himself in hakyeon’s bed. He can smell hakyeon’s cologne in his pillow and somehow it soothing him. His eyelids started getting heavy and when he was going into his deep slumber suddenly his phone buzzing, he pick up his phone to find the man he’s longing for sent a message “woon-ah, guess what.. I’ll come home tonight. Do my woonie miss me?? I’m sure u do right cuz i miss u so much too. :D Saranghae my taekwoonie, let’s meet tomorrow <3333 :*” A smile appeared in taekwoon’s face after reading his leader’s message and now he knows he’ll have a good sleep with hakyeon’s scent enfolding him and smiling hakyeon in his mind. He really can’t wait for tomorrow to come. 


I'm not sure with what i'm writing about, it's just... this story represent my feeling cuz i miss Mr. Cha so much since he left to Nicaragua.

And i get this story after watching some fancam Vixx's performance in college festival. They still rock the stage tho, but it's really awkward without Hakyeon's :l

I hope my baby Cha will be back soon n he won't get hurt while filming in the jungle. :D

Sorry if there's typos or grammatical error since i'm a bit busy lately with my job. OT6 is the best!!