When it's all begin

NEO OS

26 years old Cha hakyeon work as an estate agents for almost 4 years now. He worked in one of famous estate agent company with his best friend since college lee jaehwan or rather be called Ken among his close friends. He remember this morning Ken told him that he had an appointment with a client in Starlight Café at 12 PM but the strange thing is  Ken wouldn’t tell or giving him any information about his client this time even it’s just his name. He said “I’m sure you’ll doing well hyung, just go to the café I mentioned before” while patted his shoulder.

Hakyeon sigh and stared at his watch, it’s 12:55 PM now that means his client late for almost an hour, the latte that he ordered already cold and he played his fingers around the cup while waiting. He called Ken 20 minutes ago and told him the client didn’t show up till now but ken reassured him to wait.  When he was to pick up his phone and ready to dial Ken’s number, he heard clinged sound from café’s door and someone entered the café. He walked to Hakyeon’s table and took a seat in front of him. Hakyeon stared at the man who seat in front of him in disbelief “taekwoon, what are you doing in here???” he said.

“I’m your client today”. Taekwoon smiled and hakyeon giving him confused expression. “W-what??? don’t lie to me taek. This is not funny” hakyeon still confuse with the situation. “I’m not yeon, I’m serious now. I’m looking for new apartement and I’m sure you’re the one who can offered me the best options. You know my style right?? He said.

“Hey don’t blame me, it’s because you never said about it before” hakyeon feels a little bit upset cuz taekwoon never told him about his plan. “if I may know why you suddenly wanna looking for new apartment? He asked.

“Well.. I wanna bigger space and having my own studio so I can work at home without being  worry coming home late” taekwoon explained. “So.. can we start now?”

Hakyeon start showing some pictures of apartment to taekwoon that suit his style. “It has 3 bedrooms and the view is pretty good, u can see Han river from here”. Without taekwoon realized hakyeon felt a bit down n worry knowing taekwoon is his client today, so  much thoughts in hakyeon’s mind until taekwoon ask “Can we see the apartment now?” and snap him from spacing out.

They’re both on their way too see the apartment that taekwoon like but somehow hakyeon unlike himself, he’s been quite along the ride and taekwoon can sense there’s something wrong about him. “Yeon, are you okay. U’ve been quite, is there something wrong?” taekwoon worry about the man sit beside him. “I’m fine taek” hakyeon forced to put a smile and looking back at the window.

They arrived after 30 minutes ride in the apartment building that taekwoon choose, they’re both still walking in silence until step in the elevator.  Finally taekwoon break the awkward silence and asking hakyeon about his planning tonight “can u go home early yeon, i’m planning to treat u to eat outside in our favourite restaurant. Can u make it??”. “y-yes I can” hakyeon startled and suddenly the elevator stop at 10th floor. They’re walk in the apartment and hakyeon usher him to check every part of the room and the view. “This is perfect, I love it yeon” taekwoon said and smile to hakyeon. Somehow hakyeon feels nervous inside, there’s something bugging him and he really wanna ask about his curiosity to a man that standing in front of him. Come on cha hakyeon, ask him or u’ll die in curiosity. Finally he gathers his courage and speak “taek-taekwoon..”. “Hmm.. what is it yeon” paying attention to hakyeon what trying to say. “Are u hate living with me? I know I’m loud, clingy and annoying. Is that why u decide to moving out from our house?” Hakyeon feels like he chooked up and trying hard to holding his tears. He keep staring down, didn’t dare to look at taekwoon while fidgeting his fingers. Taekwoon shocked hearing his question, how can the most precious person in his life thinking that he would leave him. He never thought before that hakyeon would have insecurities about their relationship. “No..no.. why would u think about that baby” he hugged hakyeon and hakyeon start sobbing in his chest. “Of course I won’t leave u yeon, I’m not even have any thought about it. I love u so much” he cupped hakyeon’s cheeks n rub his thumb to dry hakyeon’s tears. He put soft kiss in his lips. “In fact.. the reason i buy this apartment is for us, for our family cuz I’m planning to spend my life and having our own family with u here”. Hakyeon shocked and can’t believe with what he just heard, is he dreaming, is it even real. “t-taek..” he can’t finish his words and can only crying harder, taekwoon hugged him tigher and rub his back to calm his down. After minutes hakyeon seems a bit calm and taekwoon released his hugged and suddenly kneeling in front of hakyeon. He reach something in his pocket’s pant and pull out a little black box “Cha hakyeon, we’ve been together fo so long and I can’t picture myself spend my whole life with anybody else than u. U’re my love and sunshine of my life. Hakyeon-ah will u marry me??” without hesitation hakyeon answer his long time boyfriend “yes..yes I do jung taekwoon” hakyeon give the brightest smile taekwoon ever seen and he swear hakyeon looks so beautiful that day(well.. he always the most beautiful person for taekwoon but that day what make its different is how happy hakyeon looks like and it almost take taekwoon’s breath away).

They spent the rest of the day hugging and kissing while looking at the beautiful view from their new apartment. “Can we go to eat now, I’m already getting hungry Jung hakyeon” taekwoon said during their break kiss. “yah.. we’re not marry yet, don’t call me like that jung taekwoon” hakyeon feels his cheeks as red as tomato and hide his redding face in taekwoons chest. “wae.. u don’t like it?? Sooner or later u’re gonna be jung anyway” hakyeon pouted and whined tell him to stop. Taekwoon laughing watching his boyfriend slash fiancé acted shy after he “arasso..arasso.. let’s go now” kissing hakyeon’s pouty face and interwined they’re fingers, he’s guiding his fiancé walk out the apartment to have the best dinner they ever had.