What Is Mine, Isn't Yours

What Is Mine, Isn't Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I spitted out the milk from my mouth when suddenly someone hugged my neck from the back. From the scent, I knew that it was my bestfriend, Oh Sehun.

“Oh God, please! Stop it, Oh Sehun! I’m not a doll!”

I started whining, and shook my head, just so that his long arms would get off my neck. He’s giggling, and laughed as if I was just talking to the wall. Seeing him so happy, I guessed I knew the reason why. Oh Sehun took a chair, and sat beside me. He turned my body to face him, forcefully. I rolled my eyes.

“She replied me back, Y/N! She really did!” I could feel my lips started to become dry, and this face froze. Oh Sehun rubbed his palms, and held my hand. Bringing mine to his lips, he carved the brightest smile I’ve ever seen since we became friends.

“I know I can count on you, my bestfriend. Thanks for being my translator! Okay, now tell me anything you want.” asked Oh Sehun.

He’s trying to keep his promise to me, because I helped him to get the attention from his forever crush, the new recruit for the fashion academy. A young woman, she had a long legs and a slim waist. She looked so stunning with the short dress and pairs of stiletto. When it’s time for lunch, most of the people in the cafeteria had their eyes on her because she’s so beautiful, and wore branded clothes and handbag. She was different. Everything looked perfect on her from head to toe. Unlike me.

“Anything?” I raised my eyebrows, and tied my long hair into a tiny bun. He quickly nodded, and showed his white teeth to me.

‘Can you give me your heart?’

“Y/N? I’m waiting.” I came to my senses back when Oh Sehun snapped his fingers in front of my face. He flicked my forehead once, making me screamed because of the pain.

“Buy me shaved ice. I don’t want banana milk. Give me vanilla flavor topped with chocolate.”

I continued eating my tuna sandwich, as I turned my head to the opposite side. Because I couldn’t bear that look of Oh Sehun, which always made my heart thumped so fast, as twice as usual, ever since we declared ourselves as best-friends-to-die-for.

 

****

 

As usual, every morning I went to the locker room to get my sketch book and some stuffs for drawing. At that moment, someone patted my shoulder gently.

“Morning, Y/N!” Turning my body to the angelic voice who called my name, I carved a smile. It was Oh Sehun’s eldest brother.

“Good morning, Suho oppa! What’s up?” I locked my locker and walked side by side with Suho. He looked perfect as usual, wearing the black collared shirt and skinny pants. His snow skin stood out against the black hair, turning him into a handsome guy which had that look of a rich heir.

“Nothing. I just want to have a breakfast with you. Do you have time right now?” Showing his manner, Suho took the books from my hand, and helped me until we arrived in front of the auditorium.

“I have class at 9, oppa. I’m sorry. Can we make it for lunch?” I raised my head to see Suho’s flawless face, and he gifted me with his charming smile that every girl in the campus would do anything just to see the smile.

“Sure. It’s on me! I’ll wait outside the hall then. Give me a call once you’re done with the class, okay?” I nodded. Waving to Suho, I walked to the auditorium for the boring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter