One

The Voicemail of Jeon Jungkook

The voicemail of Jeon Jungkook, the youngest member of BTS, in the days of certain incident when everyone was judge him to be too ‘golden’ and overrated.


Today 23:56 pm

“Jungkook, It’s Rapmon. Where are you going? I saw you running to the exit. What are you going to do at this kind of hour? Jin gonna be so mad at you.”

Beep

 

Today 00:00 am

“Jungkook-ah, it’s Jin. Where are you? Please call me back as soon as you receive this message.”

Beep

 

Today 00:10 am

“It’s Jin again. You know we’re forbidden to go outside by ourselves. Especially you. You’re still underage. I don’t want you to get into some trouble. Call me back ASAP.”

Beep

 

Today 00:43 am

“Hey it’s Hobie~ Where are you?? Jin keeps asking everyone about your whereabouts. He even asked Bang PD-nim! He’s gone mad, isn’t he? By the way tonight is girl group night, we’re going to search some girl group dances. (pause)

“What, Jimin? You don’t want to? What’re you saying seriously?

"I’m talking to Jungkook. Wait, no, I’m not really talking at him. (strange noises) ARGH JUST LET ME TALK FOR A MINUTE, JIMIN.

“JUST GO HOME, JUNGKOOK-AH BEFORE I PUNCHED JIMIN AGAIN.”

Beep

 

Today 00:45 am

“It’s Hobie again. Sorry for previous call. Jimin seriously is no fun. The point is where are you and don’t you like girl group night? You won’t miss it right? AND we need to back to dorm in an hour. We have schedule you know.”

Beep

 

Today 01:04 am

“Hey, it’s Jimin. I bet you already open our twitter and read the mentions because…yeah…you’re gone.

“Gone to somewhere.

“That I don’t know.

“I have searching for you and I can’t find you. Well, I literally only searching around the dance practice room since Jin-hyung searched you in dorm and Suga-hyung searched you in bighit building. I’m not sure if Suga-hyung really searching for you because he is a Min Suga…

“You aren’t answering your phone either. If you want for some time alone, then I’ll give it to you. No, it’s not right. WE’LL give it you. You can have an alone time. Just please tell us where are you.

“And you won’t miss the girl group night, right? Well, I and Hobie-hyung are practicing Mister by KARA right now. If you are wondering what Hobie-hyung do right now, he’s shaking his right now

“Nasty.

“And Jungkook-ah, please don’t take it too serious, okay? We love you. I love you. Okay that’s weird. But yeah we care about you. Don’t think too much okay? And call me back please.”

Beep

 

Today 01:16 am

“Jungkook-ah, it’s me again, Jin. Jimin just told me about what happened in twitter. You should not take it seriously. Those people are jealous at you, okay?

“They can’t sing like you. They can’t dance like you. They can’t. Why? Because those people aren’t you.

“I’m not good at talking; I’m not only good at nagging. Seriously.

“And Jungkook-ah, you should trust yourself that you already do the best for you. You are the best for yourself, for us and for your fans.”

Beep

 

Today 01:18 am

“Hey! It’s me, Taehyung! Do you want to go outside for ice cream? I just finish my sudden-vocal-class. Call me back in 5 minutes or I’ll leave you!

Beep

 

Today 01:22 am

“Ah… it’s Taehyung again… I’m seriously sorry. Forgive me, okay? I haven’t open my phone for hours since I’m busy practicing. Jin-hyung and Jimin just told me about what happened and I checked it by myself and I can’t believe it.

“You are overrated??? I, Jin-hyung and Jiminnie not get enough parts?? What that kind of bull is that.

(pause)

“YES YES I’M SORRY. I WON’T USE THAT WORD AGAIN. GEEZ, RAPMON-HYUNG.

“Okay back to the topic. The one that say we aren’t got enough parts is stupid, okay? Of course I want more parts, but I don’t think I’m ready yet. But you, you have trained way long ago before me. And my vocal color isn’t that suitable for most of our songs, but yours is very neutral. I like your voice, Jungkook-ah and those idiot people isn’t appreciate your voice as me or Rapmon-hyung or Suga-hyung or Bang PD-nim. Soon when I’m ready, when Jin-hyung is ready, when Jiminnie is ready, we’ll ask for more parts of course. But for now, only you are ready.

“You must take this as a challenge, man. I’m working on a cover though. So, don’t let your guard down or you’ll let you behind. And lastly do you still want ice cream because Rapmon-hyung is promising to treat us ice cream.”

Beep

 

Today 01:35 am

"It’s Rapmon. I supposed to call more early but something showed up in the middle of the way. Well, the ‘thing’ that showed up is Bang PD-nim. Don’t tell him. I’m gonna be so mad if he know I referred him as a ‘thing’. I’m in Bangtan Room, in the recording room actually, so I’m safe.

“Jungkook-ah, tell me how many years I’ve been know you? More over than 4 years right? In these years I always see you as my little brother; a curious brother. This brother is always wants to be better; always want to sing and dance better than everyone. But this world is mean. My little brother knows that will always someone better.

“I’m right, am I? You can’t deny it. Because there’s always someone better, you always practice and practice and putting yourself down. Why, Jungkook-ah? Why?

“Don’t you ever feel satisfy? Oh, I always feel satisfy. The most satisfy feeling for me when I finally performed my song in a stage in front of our fans. Don’t you feel satisfy too? This probably out of to topic, but you understand what I mean, right?

“It’s not a big deal if you are our Golden Magnae because you are our Golden Magnae. It’s not a big deal if you got more parts; your voice fit on the song and you can handle it while performing! What’s the problem, Jungkook-ah? You’re feels sorry to Jin-hyung or Jimin or Taehyung? Don’t be. They are participated enough on our songs. You can make sure it on me or Suga-hyung.

“And by the way, I’m not treating any ice creams. Taehyung lie at you. And now if you wanna have some time alone to think, okay then. I’ll tell everyone to not wait for you.”

Beep

 

Today 01:47 am

"Yeoboseyo? It’s Hobeom. Are you still refusing to answer your phone? Fine then. Just make sure you arrive before I pick you up for tomorrow, wait it’s not tomorrow; it’s today schedule."

Beep

 

Today 02:26 am

“JEON JUNGKOOK, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? You seriously make me worried. You supposed to sleep right now. IN THE DORM.

“I don’t want you to get sick, okay? I don’t want to nag you more than this, but yeah I’m still a Jin for you.

“Please come home, Jungkook-ah.”

Beep

 

Today 02:30 am

“I couldn’t believe I make this phone call. Jin forced me to do this and I didn’t want to. At first. But he is heard so worried. What’re you doing until make him so worried about you? And where the hell are you, you punk?

“If you said you’ll follow my path on working until dawn, then you got it wrong, kid. I’m working. In my room. In bighit building. And everyone knows where I am. And you?

“I’m guessing you’re in a park or someplace quiet; thinking about what you’ve done until you received this kind of threat in twitter. I checked the twitter okay. For you. And I think, it’s just full of craps. Thousands mentions of bulls. And you believe it? Jesus, Jungkook-ah.

“I’ll only tell you this one time; don’t feel guilty on something you didn’t do. It’s not fault if you get a large parts. It’s my fault. And Rapmon’s fault. And Bang PD-nim’s fault. I’ve been protested for several times to give Jimin more parts since he’s good enough now but Bang PD-nim wants you to get all attention first since you’re the Golden Magnae.

“It’s a good media play you know.

“Our world isn’t as clean as you think. But you can make yourself clean. I can too. But I’m too lazy. And I don’t have any intend to be clean. Just be yourself.

“And get your here before I dragged you from your hidden place to hell.”

Beep

 

Today 02:48 am

“JUNGKOOK-AH! WHERE ARE YOU? I’M IN THE EDGE OF TEARS. OH MY GOD. JUNGKOOK WHERE ARE--“

(message cut off)

 

(These voicemails were obtained, with a cat fight, a flying shoes, and lots of screams and growls from a cell phone that Jeon Jungkook terribly tried to protect but we still got it  LOL)

 

 


There will be the next part/last part :)