One

Friendship with a twist

Kyung Soo was a very tolerant person.

When Chanyeol accidentally spilled milo on his homework dued the next period, he forgave him.

When Tao accidentally kneed him with full force in front of the freshman as a failed demo, he forgave him too.

When Sehun set him up with a weirdo, and by weirdo I meant that his 'date' spent his whole time talking about how real gnomes and trolls are, and how he would love to take Kyung Soo to that 'haven' (NOPE), well yeah, he kind of forgave him too.

However, that's about to change.

''SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!''

''WHAT THE FU- WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING'' Kyung Soo screamed, interrupting the relatively quiet cafeteria as the two troublemakers, a.k.a Baekhyun and Jongdae continued spilling glitter over his whole head, and not to mention, his lunch.

''But hyung...it's your birthday!'', Jongdae whined, tossing the glitter bag away, glancing slightly to his left to look at his amused Baozi watching the commotion.

''THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN POUR GLITTER ALL OVER M- OH MY GOD IS THAT GLUE'' KyungSoo shouted back, standing up abruptly to shake and swipe off the glitter.

The sudden movement of the bench screeching out a piercing sound, startling the innocent students sitting right behind them. Baekhyun giggled, but quickly stopped after Jongdae elbowed him.

Baekhyun and Jongdae glanced each other and nodded. ''Kyung Soo, we just wanted to say... we love you!''

Kyung Soo, with his red face, faltered for a second, startled by the sudden confession, before mumbling, ''And what makes you think that I will forgive both of you just like that?''

''Ha! I knew you were going to say that!'' Jongdae exclaimed as Baekhyun and Jongdae brought out a life size box out from nowhere and started to meddle a little with it. Kyung Soo squinted his eyes with suspicion.

You can't blame him, with friends like Baekhyun and Jongdae, you have every right to keep your guard up, especially when you are a guy like Kyung Soo. 

''Sooiebaby, you are going to be so proud of us! After years of thoughtful calculation we have came out with this lovely present just for you and you only!'' Baekhyun replied cheekily.

''But baektwerp, I thought we just thought of this yester-'' Jongdae started, before getting pushed off the bench by Baekhyun himself. 'Ignore that guy, well look what we got!' Baekhyun exclaimed as he pulled an object out of that lifesize box that made students watching nearby snort and giggle around them as Kyung Soo eyes widen considerably, making his large owl eyes seem even larger.

Kyung Soo looked confused, annoyed and furious at same time. Deciding not to make this an even bigger commotion, he started with a slow and even tone.

''Baekhyun...''

''Yes? Are you gonna squeal and talk about how you are so thankful to have friends like us and what are you going to do if you never met us?'' Baekhyun smiled cooly.

If Kyung Soo knew better, he would have said that that smile had an evil undertone that only Jongdae and him would know about.

''Why did you get me a... life size inflatable doll?'' Kyung Soo said, barely restraining his fingers from wrapping around both of his friends necks.

''Why, because I know that you do not sleep with anything but a thin pillow at night, so this will be the greatest companion for you when Jongdae and I are not there to crash your house!'' Baekhyun inched slowly back, tapping Jongdae as a secret understanding crossed between them.

''Baekhyun...Jongdae...I..I..'' Baekhyun urgently pulled Jongdae to his feet, both stepping back simultaneously as their serious exterior began to crack. ''I WILL MURDER BOTH OF YOU!''

And all hell broke lose when Jongdae and Baekhyun started sprinting away, towards the entrance of the cafeteria while laughing loudly with Kyung Soo fast behind them, leaving behind a glitterly trail while screaming bloody murder.

Yes, Kyung Soo could tolerate a lot of things, but not when it involved Baekhyun and Jongdae.


Unknownst to the three of them, a certain tanned man was also comtemplating about something he just heard.

''He doesn't have anyone to sleep with at night? Let's change that.'' he thought while sporting a wide smirk across his face, receiving squeals from lucky fangirls who just happened to glance at him.