already?

a rich boyfriend?

 

After that everything was normal. I go with him whenever he have schedule and he would always pick me up from my house to go school. We got closer as time goes by. One beautiful day, I can’t stay home on a day like this “Dad what do you want to eat? I will go buy it” I put on my converse.

“Fried chicken” he answer without looking up from his magazine

“You not gonna give me money?”

“Brat you’re the one with the rich boyfriend, hurry up I’m hungry” he yell

“Okay okay okay I’m leaving” I run out of the door. It’s such a beautiful day; I got the fried chicken that my dad wanted. It’s so hot I want an ice cream.

*Be mine I love you okay? I’m worry about okay? I will take care of you until the end*

“Hello?” I answer my phone with my right hand, since my left is holding the chicken.

“Where are you?” Chunji voice sound so sweet, I smile

“Walking on the street” I tease

“On what street?” Chunji chukled

“why?” I ask

“Because I miss you so much and I really want to see you”

“You’re so cheesy” I laugh, he’s so adorable “I just brought fried chicken and now I’m heading to the ice cream store on~~~~” I look for the street name

“Okay bye” He quickly hand up. He’s just gonna hang up like that? That’s so mean, psh whatever. I enter the ice cream store. Um what flavor should I get? The usual melon?I felt a hand wrap around my waist I didn’t needs to turn I already know it’s Chunji

“Having a hard time choosing a flavor?” Chunji ask

“Kind of I guess I will get the usual. You know I could have hit you because I thought you were some ert. Suddenly hug me like that”

“Have you ever seen any ert look as good as me?” Chunji praise himself

“What do you want?” I ask point at the ice cream. Chunji look at me for few seconds before reply “I want you”

“You’re way too cheesy, don’t talk to me” I push him away and grab two melon ice creams

“Oh can you go outside and check if my bike is still there?” I ask Chunji, he happily walks out the store. I quickly pay for the ice cream.

“You don’t have a bike” Chunji said as he walks back in. His stop smiling when he saw that I already paid for the ice creams.

“Let’s go” I said as I walk past him. He was quiet

“Are you mad at me?” I stand in front of him to stop him from walking

“yes” Chunji look past me

“why?” I try to make him look into my eyes

“You lied to me” Chunji look so serious

“I didn’t that so I can pay you always pay”

“But…I’m a guy I should pay” Chunji said stubbornly

“That not the only reason right?” right when I said that he look at me. I caught him by surprise. So he does have another reason, from the look on his face I can tell that he doesn’t want to talk about it. I turn and pick up my pace I got home after five minutes.

“I’m home” I kick the door open “how many times do I have to tell you to lock the door. It’s dangerous you know go close it” I take his newspaper

“You just came in why you didn’t close it” he mutters under his breath

“Go NOW” I glare at him, he sign and make his way to the door.

“You got company” my dad point to the door. Chunji is standing right outside of my door.

“I’m not hungry anymore dad eat alone I’m gonna go sleep” I put the chicken on the table; the ice cream in the refrigerator and went to my room. I jump on my bed, lie on my stomach and face the wall. He’s so difficult I don’t understand him at all. Did I got mad because he didn’t tell me the reason? NO get your head together. After you pay him the money then it’s over. Nothing more. Someone open my door

“Dad please tells him to go away” I said without looking.

“Minji”

“What are you doing here, where my dad?” I stand up planning to go downstairs to, but Chunji grab my wrist.

“I’m sorry” Chunji pull me into a hug. I try to pull away but Chunji is holding on to me really tight. He look really sad, I sign. I pat his back, he pull me even closer if that’s possible.

“Ahem” my dad clears his throat, I look at him, gosh this is embarrassing. “Kids come down and eat” my dad stated awkwardly. Chunji still doesn’t let go

“Dad goes down first we will be there in a minute” he hesitated but went down first anyways.

“Chunji” I call softly “Let’s go eat I’m hungry” I slowly pull away “Come on lets go my dad is waiting” He finally let go. I smile, he immediately grab my hand. If that makes him feel better then I’m okay with it. We both walk hand in hand to the kitchen. Dad give us the weird look, I quickly glare at him. I sit down across from my dad, Chunji sit next to me. I was about to get the rice from the kitchen, but Chunji wouldn’t let go of my hand.

“Chunji” I give him a look, few seconds later he let go of my hand. After we eat Chunji said that he wanted to go somewhere, but I told him that I’m busy. He was sad, but he goes home anyways. I walk back to my house after seeing him out to his limo.

“Minji you shouldn’t be too attach to him. We are moving to Tokyo right after your uncle send us the money on Monday.” My dad warn

“I know; I don’t like him. Don’t worry.” I give him a smile before walk to my room. Uncle said that he going to give us money to pay Chunji and he want all of us to live with him. So then he can take care of us, because we have no more money. We will move to Japan on Monday. I sign as I drop onto my bed. How should I tell Chunji this, he would be…sad? I don’t think he actually like me. I think he just attach to me since I’m the only girl he hang out with. Five days left what should I do?”

*Ding dong dingdong*

I swear I will break that doorbell one day. I groan as I open the door and not surprise to see Chunji smiling face. I walk to the couch and fall down on it try to go back to sleep.

“Good morning, today is such a wonderful day isn’t it?” Chunji over exaggerated.

“Five more minutes”

“No get up” he poke my shoulder I didn’t move “one two three” he count

“Why are you counting?”  I gasp when I felt two strong arms lift me up from the couch. “Chunji let me down” I try to kick around.

“Are you awake now?” Chunji smirk. This devil

“Yes yes now put me down” He chuckled before setting me down “You’re so skinny how can you be so strong” not really a question I was just talking to myself. I can see that he’s grinning; he can be so hyper in the morning. I washed my face and got dress. I was walking down when a delicious smell make it way to my nose.

“Appa are you cooking breakfast? You haven’t cooks in years” I quickly run down to the kitchen.

“Yes honey I’m cooking breakfast but I’m not your appa I’m your oppa” Chunji smile, he’s wearing a pink apron that my dad brought me. I laugh he look cute though.

“What are you making?” I ask out of curiosity.

“Bacons and eggs Minji don’t we look like newlyweds?” Chunji chuckle lost in his own imagination. My heart fell as I remember what going to happen in a week. I take a deep breath

“Chunji let say what if one day I disappear what would you do?” I ask

“Are you gonna run away with my money?” Chunji joke

“No seriously what would you do?” I look at Chunji in the eyes

“Well I don’t know, I would look for you? I guess?” Chunji sounds so unsure. Good  he doesn’t like me that much yet leaving him won’t be a problem then. I start to hum my favorite song. Even if I leave he won’t be sad that okay then, I can leave easier now.

“Why are you so happy all of the sudden” Chunji said as he put my plate down.

“Wow it look so good” the bacons and eggs are perfectly fried, no burn at all. I pick up my fork about to eat when Chunji stop me “What?” I ask

“I want to feed you” Chunji said casually.

“Why?” I whine I just want to eat already

“Because I want to” Chunji grab his pork “Say ah”

“Ah” I open my mouth and he feed me a piece of egg “I swear you’re the cheesiest guy I ever meet can I eat normally now?”

“No feed me” Chunji wait for me to feed him. “hurry”

“Ah” he open his mouth and I shove a bacon in it. He choke a bit, I laugh

“I’m gonna get you” Chunji stood up. I laugh, grab my bag and run outside. Chunji chase after me.

“Someone is having fun” A familiar voice said, no other than Niel

“You guys live together or what?” L.joe tease

“Oh hey guys” Chunji finally see them. They all look at him with an amused face.

“Minji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yoseob dramatically run attempt to hug me only got stop by Chunji

“Wae? Cant I give her a hug?” he cutely pout

“No Yoseob she’s mine”

“Well I don’t see your name anywhere” Yoseob check from my head to toe

“How about now?” Chunji put one arm over my shoulder and pull me incredibly close to him. I blush as the boys whistle and say some random lines.

“What are you guys doing here?” I ask, never seen them around the neighborhood before

“Well we were on our way to school when SOMEONE wants to drink milk so we had to go get that PERSON his milk.” Niel stare straight at Changjo, whom try to look innocent.

“Let go school together, everyone get on” Chunji grab my hand and pull me onto the limo. We sit next to each other, Teen top all sit down in front of us. Yoseob sit down on my right and close the door. The boys talk and talk, but I’m not even listening. Five days left with these crazy boys, I don’t think I should tell them anything. The class is so boring today; I don’t even need to pay attention anymore. The lunch bell ring, all the students rush out like animals.

“Let’s go” Chunji reach for my hand, but I pull away

“You guys go ahead I need to talk to the teacher”

“Okay we will sit at our usual table okay?” Chunji pull me into a hug before walking away with Teen top.

“What is it Minji?” My home room teacher takes off her glasses

“Sorry to bother you, but I just want to tell you that I’m moving next week. I need all the information to register to the other school”

“Where are you moving to?”

“Japan” my voice above a whisper

“Does your little boyfriend know that?” She ask, I look down at the floor

“Um… I don’t think I’m going to tell him. That all I had to say bye see you tomorrow” I rush out of the class room. Why is she so noisy and why didn’t I answer her. Urgg I don’t feel like eating lunch anymore, I walk to the school garden and lay down on the grass.

“Yo” Yoseob pop out of nowhere like when we first met.

“You scared me stop doing that” I place a hand on my heart try to calm it down.

“What are you doing here? Chunji is waiting for you” Yoseob also lay down.

“I don’t want to see him” I look at the clouds that slowly moving.

“Aww fight again?” he poke my arm.

“No”

“Then what is it? Tell me” Yoseob sit up and stare down at me.

“I… promise you won’t tell Chunji or else I will never talk to you again”

“Okay promise” he put his pinky out, I laugh

“Pinky promise really?”

“So what is it?”

“Well next Monday my dad and I will fly to Japan”

“A vacation?”

“No; to live there. Uncle going to pay our debt and he want us to live with him in Japan”

“You’re not going to tell Chunji” Yoseob nods as he knows where I’m going with this conversation.” If he finds out he’s going to be pretty mad”

“I don’t care I would be in Japan by the time he find out so who cares”

“Do you like him?” Yoseob ask, do I?

“I…don’t think so” I lay back down closing my eyes.

“You sure?”

“I feel a bit attach to him I don’t like him yet”

“Whatever you say. I feel special that you didn’t tell him, but you told me” Yoseob smile and wink at me. I hit him lightly on his arm. The bell ring

“Urggg  I don’t want to go to class”

“Then how about you come to my class?” yoseob ask with a grin

“You think my teacher will let?” I really don’t want to see Chunji

“Of course let’s go” yoseob pull me up from the grass. Yoseob ask me stand outside, he talk to my teacher. I peek from the window I wonder what’s he saying my teacher look at me, I smile at her. She signed and nods her head. Yoseob come out all smiling and wrap his arm around my shoulder. I smile it’s good to have a friend like him. I laugh as he tells me some of his lame jokes.

“Where are you going?” A voice comes from behind us. I turn to find Chunji and his friends. Chunji eyes fell on Yoseob arm the one that wrap around my shoulder. Chunji face turns serious. “Class going to start soon”

“Oh Minji is going to be in my class for the rest of the day. We already got her teacher approval” Yosseob smirk at Chunji before continue to walk to his class pulling me with him. Chunji face is really hard to read, but for sure he is not happy. Yoseob kick his classroom door open. All his classmates turn the girls seem to be glaring at me.

“Yoseob I don’t think this is a good idea I think I should go back” I turn to walk away, but he grab my hand

“No come in I want you to meet my friends” Yoseob pull me across the room. There are five guys that really stand out from the class. They wear uniform, but it looks so good. It’s like the uniform was made for them. I blush when they all turn and stare at me.

“What’s up” Yoseob did high five and man hug some of them. “This is my friend Minji. This is Doojun, Hyuseung, Junhyung, Gikwang, and Dongwoon”

“Nice to meet you” Doojun grab my hand and lightly shake it.

“Minji will be joining our class today” Yoseob turn to a guy who sit on his right “so can you go and sit somewhere else?” the guy give Yoseob a glare.

“You want to go yourself or I can make you” Junhyung slam his hand on the table. The guy quickly grabs his stuff and goes to the other side of the room. I gulp this guy is scary

“He’s not scary he won’t bite so don’t worry” Gikwang laugh at my expression.

“Hey guys I’m bored let’s go play basketball” Hyuseung yawn.

“Okay” They all agree

“But don’t we have to stay in class?” I ask. Are they ditching?

“It’s okay the teacher barely show up” Yoseob pull me and join the guys. I was in same team as Junhyung, and Doojun. The other team is Gikwang, Dongwoon, Hyuesung and Yoseob. Even though we only have three people, but we won the game by a lot.

“Yah no fair you guys have good people” Gikwang pout

“We have a girl in our team” Doojun point out.

“Good job” Junhyung put his hand up and I high five him.

“Loser have to treat lunch” Doojun smirk

“But we never even bet” Dongwoon whine. Doojun and Junhyung glare at him, “school lunch?” Dongwoon ask earn punches from the five boys

“We don’t even pay for our lunch. There this nearby restaurant I heard its really good” Hyuesung finally speak.

“Okay call” everyone agree.

The restaurant was really fancy and the food was super good. They were really friendly I really like them. They are trainees for cube entertainment and will debut soon. Doojun and Yoseob walk me home.

“After you guys debut you guys have to come to Japan to visit me okay?”  

***Let's pretend Beast haven't debut yet okay?***

“Of course we will, we will miss you” Yoseob give me a hug

“Um…guys” Doojun point to a figure standing at my gate.

“Chunji? What are you doing here?” Yoseob and I pull away from each other.

“Thanks you guys can go now, thank you for walking me home” I give Doojun a quick hug. They walk away; Chunji still haven’t say anything. I slowly walk over to him.

“What are you doing here?” I ask avoiding eyes contact

“I went to their class and you guys weren’t there. I wanted to see you that’s why I came” Chunji said

“Um… we went to eat” Somehow I feel guilty

“You ditched school and went to eat?” I can hear anger in his voice, I didn’t know what to say.