anything

anything

Dear Baekhyun 

 

I'm going to explain to you what happened and why I wasn't there when you woke up. 

Beakhyun you were dieing.

Dieing of heart failure. I'm not writing to tell you off or the say I told you so but think about it. All those times I told you to stop, I told you to rest, I told you you'd end up ill or worse. I wasn't doing it to ruin your career or because I wanted to rest or any other reason you could think of. It was because I knew fait would chose worse. 

 

It's going to sound stupid of me to confess this in a letter but you know it was hard to be your friend and I hate to let you down again you didn't know how it was going to end but I guess I did. I was kinda like a secret neither of us could mend. And it could've all be gone when you woke up. You're heart unchanged. The time that was left, was borrowed. And I couldn't take the way that you looked at me. It proved there was no place you and I could be, but it all went away.

 

The silence was deafening, listening to the sound of your machine beeping over and over like a ticking clock counting down until your last breath. Like an ocean without an end both our suffering never came to one. Like I said the time that was left was borrowed. And it all went away, because I'd do anything for you.

 

That's why I made my decision. As you know you were dieing, you needed a new heart or it would of all been over for you. I couldn't let that happen. So I gave you mine. I gave you my heart. 

I know that I sound crazy but Im in love with you Baekhyun, always have been but you've never seen me that way, never have. That's why I knew that you'd be the one better of living. I'd rather die knowing your alive than live knowing you've died. 

It took a lot of time to convince the doctors to let you have my heart. I didn't need to convince anyone else. I haven't got any family and I only told our friends as the doctors put me on the life support machine and turned it of. I just told them what iv wrote hear and told them to give you this letter. They didn't cry I didn't expect them to, like I expect you not to cry now, you have no reason to. I didn't really mean anything to you I was just a friend.

They understood the choice I made, I hope you will too...

Sarangeyo Baekhyun Oppa 

Yours sincerely Me

 

Putting down the note his friends, her friends, had given him tears pricked his eyes. A reassuring hand rested on his shoulder and the water works stared. Tears streamed down his face like a waterfall staining his pale cheeks. His delicate hands griping the bed sheets shook as he tried to gain control of his breathing.

She was clueless absolutely clueless of how much her decision hurt him. He loved her..no..loves her. 

Truly, madly, deeply, forever.

Until tomorrow comes he'll love her…