love

Jelousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung lied on her back and crossed her arms over her chest as she lets out a long sigh and started thinking about her life. She had it together; She had good grades so far and summer was just around the corner. The only dark cloud in her sky was Kim Jongin. He had been flirting with her for the longest time and they even indulged in a little y time every now and then. The problem was she was starting to feel like he was just playing with her.

Each time she tried to get close to him in front of other people; he just annoyingly groaned and pushed her away. She asked him about it once; after a particularly sweaty nap and he simply answered that he didn’t want anything serious. 

Truth was she was starting to develop feelings for him; which meant that their relationship had to change. She couldn’t stay in that ‘friends with benefit’ relationship any longer. And She had decided that going on a date with someone else was going to be the best thing to do.

She got into the shower, washed her hair, got dressed and applied make up. she was starting to blow dry her hair when the door of her bedroom flew open and Jongin appeared in the doorway.

“I knocked but you didn’t hear so I let myself in” he said as he sat on her bed; “going clubbing with the girls again?” he asked as he eyed her outfit.

“Nope” she answered as she smiled at him in the mirror. 

He shrugged and lied down as he placed his hands behind his head. She finished getting ready and sat down next him as She starting putting on my heels. She froze as She felt his hand brush over the small of her back. It was the kind of dress that looked really discreet from the front but really naughty from the back and She knows he wasn’t able to resist her back.

She ignored the butterflies that erupted in her stomach as She put on the second shoe and stood up. 

“What are you doing here?” She asked as she searched through her purses in her closet and chose a small black one. 

“Humm… I thought maybe we could… You know?” he trailed as he smirked at him and she acted surprised as she walked to the bathroom and placed her lipstick in her bag.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I have to go in like 5 minutes” She nonchalantly answered as She tapped her hand on his shoulder. 

He immediately wrapped his hand around her wrist and pulled her to him as he lied me down on the bed and hovered over her.

“It won’t take me that long to make you come… Twice” he seductively said as he brushed his lips over hers and it took everything in her not to moan as she placed her hand on his shoulders and pushed him off of her.

“No, Jongin… I’m sorry but this has to stop” She said as she got up and pulled on her dress.

“What? Why?” he asked, confused as he sat up.

“Because having with you was nice but I’m not 16 anymore but I want to settle down now… I’m going on a date tonight” Soojung explained and Jongin raised his eyebrows at her.

“You’re going on a date?” he asked and his amused tone made her wants to punch him.


“Yeah” She dryly answered and he started to laugh as she turned around and walked toward the front door.

“Seriously? Oh come on, even if it works, you and I both know he’s never going to be able to pleasure you the way I do” he cockily said as She felt his hand around her waist once more.

“Oh please, Jongin! You weren’t the first and you won’t be the last to make me come; I’m not that hard to please” She snorted and she watched his face darken just as the bell rang. “Oh, he’s here!” She smiled as she opened the door.
 

Choi Minho, her date, was a tall, muscular and jaw-droppingly gorgeous man and she mentally high-fived herself as she saw Jongin square his shoulders as he saw him.
“Hi, beautiful” Choi Minho said as he wrapped an arm around her back; pulled her to him and pressed a kiss to her cheek.

“Hi” Soojung said as she smiled and looked at the ground, hoping that her cheeks would redden.

She wrapped her arms around his waist as she pressed herself against him. Jongin was standing in front of ther and he was looking at Minho with the darkest eyes she had ever seen.

“Oh huh, Minho, this is Jongin; Jongin-” she started but Jongin immediately stopped her.

“So you’re the boyfriend?” he asked and her eyes widened as she uncomfortably shifted.

“Huh, soon, hopefully” Minho joked and Jongin gave him a challenging nod. 
“And you are, huh…” he added as he turned his head to her.

“A friend!” Soojung immediately answered; “he’s an old friend” She said as she smiled at Jongin who rolled his eyes. “We should probably go” She told Minho and he nodded as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter