Chapter 7

Lean On

CL's POV

I wake up feeling dizzy, i think my fever still remains and I don't get any better. I cough a little and my throat feels so dried. I go to my bathroom and start taking a bath. I keep remembering that I shouldn't do what I did yesterday to Dara. After finish taking my bath, I pick any comfortable clothes and get my car key. I start driving to her house. I push the doorbell and here she's looking so fresh with her white t-shirt remind me so much with Pony. I shake my head and I feel so dizzy, when I think I'm gonna trip, she grab my arm and looking worry. I smile lightly to her and she still looking at me worridly.

"Are you really okay? You look so pale, CL-sshi" she said and I just nod. She led me in and let me sit at the sofa. She runs quickly and bring me some water

"Thank you, I'm really okay" I smiled and she smile back but still with that same worry face. She touch my forehead, but this time I just keep quiet, I feel so dizzy and the memory keep replaying in my head. I grab her hand to stop my memory, she looks nervously at me maybe she thought that I'll be mad again like yesterday.

"I'm okay" I said lowly and I cough a bit.

"You shouldn't be here if you really unwell, Cl-sshi. You can rest here if you want" she said nervously and biting her lips a bit. I guess she really scared with me, but she still so kind to me.

"I'm sorry for yesterday, don't be scared, I'm not gonna yell or run away again" I chuckle lowly and cough again

"O...okay, I just don't want you to be uncomfortable" she said and I just smile to her. Suddenly, she pat my hair and I feel very comfortable but I don't know why. She keeps patting and brush my hair making me sleepy and yes I'm asleep and her lap is my pillow. I feel so peace and happy.

 

DARA'S POV

She looks so cute and tempting when she's asleep like this. My heart keeps beating fast bcs she just asleep on my lap. I guess she's really sick, bcs her fever is still high and she looks pale but her cheek looks red bcs her fever. I can't move bcs she might awake again. I just keep patting her head and sometime look at her lips. I don't wanna be y but her lips look so tempting. I wanna kiss her so bad but it's so wrong so I just keep looking at her and I fell asleep too.

 

When I wake up, I already covered with blanket. I look around and she's not here

"CL-sshi? Are you still here?" I said loudly. Suddenly there's hand that cover my eyes, I smile and grab her hands. She smile cheekily. She looks better now, but I guess her fever is still there.

"How long that you awake?" I asked

"Just now and I roaming your house hehe" she said. I guess she's not that cold like what I guess it would be.

"So do you found something interesting or just nah?" I asked and she chuckles

"I found you drooling, it's interesting" she said and point my mouth

 

 

(to be continued)