Chapter 5

Lean On
DARA's POV I wake up this morning with the sound of the rains. This morning feels so gloomy like my heart. I don't wanna leave my bed yet. But after a moment, I feel so pathetic so I go to my bathroom and start bathing. I feel a little bit better after taking a bath. I didn't call my manager, bcs I didn't do anything today. I look at the windows, the rain seems a little lesser than before so I decided to go to my favorite cafe. I take my car key and drive my car. I drive slowly, until I reach the cafe. I go to my fave seat that near the window. The waitress come and ask me the order. So I just choose my usual coffee, then she leaves. When I daydreaming, the cafe's door open and there's a girl who looks so wet. I look at her and she looks pissed. I look closely then realize that she's CL. I got al little bit panicked until our eyes meet and we keep locking our gaze. She smiles a bit and come closer. I feel my heart beating faster than usual. I just keep my awkward smile at her and she seems replying my smiles. She looks so y even tho she's wet. I'm checking her out secretly and she just keep walking then "Hello sandara-sshi" she smiled "Hi CL-sshi" I smile back and offer her a seat. "Thank you" she said "Sure, why are you wet like that?" I asked "My car's broke there so I just run here bcs I think its better than staying in the car" she said a little bit pissed, i nodded She calls the waitress and order. I look at her carefully and we keep the silent for a moment. She shakes a little bit, I guess she's cold. I give her my jacket "Thanks" she smiles "My pleasure" I smiled widely at her Then our order is coming and we sip our drinks slowly "You know, you better come with me and change your clothes" I said slowly and drag her out of the cafe She just keep silent and I just keep driving untill I reach my home. She looks at me awkwardly "Take a bath first then I'll bring you my clothes" she just nodded I run fastly and take my clothes and give it to her. She enters my bathroom. I wait 30 minutes then she come out looking paler then before. I smile and she smiles back "Thanks" she said cough a little bit "Are you okay?" I asked. I touch her forehead and she's hot. She got a cold and fever She walks away from me, I guess she didn't like me for doing that to her but I just worried. She looks so awkward stand still then suddenly she collapse "YAH! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS" i yelled and shake her body a little bit. She didn't give me any response, so i piggyback her to my room and lay her down. I call doctor and they come "Dara-sshi, she's got a low blood pressure and fever. Just give her these medicines and she'll get better" he said and i just give him a thank you I look at her carefully, her lips looks so tempting yet so pale. Her eyes look so cute without make up on. My heart keep thumping fast and i get these butterflies on my stomach. I look at her until i fell a sleep beside her The bed moves slowly and I look at my side. she shakes her body and her sweats keep falling, i guess she's having a nightmare. I hold her hand and she's holding mine too stronger than me. I keep holding at her until she opens her eyes. Her eyes are teary and she locks her stare with me. She's crying and here I am just hugging her and keep telling her "its okay" and pat her eyes. She just keep crying then look at me. She stops crying then stare at me. I feel so nervous with that stare 'Is she mad?' i thought "I'm sorry" she walked away and go out of my room I look at the door, i haven't replied her, yet she's walking away.