A Bonus

Art

          Jackson was sitting at his table, which had papers scattered all over the surface. He was checking the last profiles of the new boy group, which was set to debut in the following week, as the last preparation before the big moment. It was needless to say that he was under a lot of pressure. His shirt was ed, and his tie was no where to be found. He could almost hear his migraine calling. He massaged his temple and straightened his back. He stretched and told himself it was time for a little break. He stood up to loosen his joints and he groaned when he couldn't feel his . 


          Just as he was about to go out of his room, his phoned dinged, signalling a new message had been received.


          A new message from a particular someone.


          A someone who was so special that he got his own ringtone. (Not even Jinyoung had a ringtone just for him, but don't tell him that)


          Jackson smiled and reached for his phone which was on the table, amid of the papers. Mark's timing was always right. He always knew when to call or text him.


          He opened the text with a smile, but as soon as he finished reading, his eyebrows burrowed in confusion.


          Received: Mark
            Hey, did you get my gift? Do you like it? Xx


          Gift? What gift? Did Mark accidentally send the text to the wrong person?


          Before his mind could make up more scenarios(which were not good for his heart, since all of them included Mark having a boyfriend), his secretary knocked on his door. He calmed his heartbeat and told her to come in. In a moment, his secretary opened the door, came in, smiled, and left him in the dark. 


          Okay, what the hell was happening? First, Mark. Now, his secretary is leaving him too? Why is the world so cruel? WHYYY??


          Oh, wait. His secretary was coming back. Looked like she wasn't leaving him. She came back carrying a big packaging in her arms. It was clear that she was struggling, but Jackson was too distraught to help her. It was when she dropped the parcel on the sofa did Jackson snap out of his daze.


          "Sir, this came for you this morning. Sorry I just gave it to you. I was organising the events for the new group." She said after taking a breath. It was tiring.


          "Um, I don't remember ordering anything online. Are you sure it's for me?" Jackson acquired. He was actually very confused.
 

          "Yes, sir. It has your name on it. Do you want me to open it for you?"

 

          "It's fine. I can do it myself. Thank you."


          After bowing, she quickly made her exit, but not before smiling wickedly at her boss. Jackson didn't notice it, though, which was fortunate.


          Jackson was too busy reading the writing on the parcel to notice anything around him.


          To: Jackson Wang,
                CEO of Wang Entertainment,
                Seoul, South Korea.

           From: Mark Tuan


          There was a small heart drawn next to his and Mark's name. It somehow made him blush a little.


          After making sure no one was around, he immediately grabbed the parcel and tore the wrapper. He wanted to tear it carefully as it was wrapped very neatly and beautiful but he was too excited.
 

          Mark didn't send the text to the wrong person. He did send a gift to him. And the thought alone made him smile.


          When the wrapper was torn off completely, Jackson was, in a word, flabbergasted. He couldn't believe it. Why did Mark give this to him?


          It was the painting he said he had taken a liking of at the showcase. But, this is so expensive. How could Mark spend so much money on him?


          He looked at the art piece again and noticed a small note stuck on the corner. He read the neat handwriting and in a heartbeat, a big smile appeared on his face.


          'Will you be my boyfriend?'

-Mark Tuan / Yi En T.

 

 

 

(~~~)

HELLO!
I hope you all like this bonus chapter!
I actually had a plan to turn this into a chaptered fic, but oh well.
Leave a comment! Thank you for reading!