Final

Opposites

Opposites- noun. a person or thing that is totally different from or the reverse of someone or something else.

 

A word that could describe the two perfectly.

 

In Jessica's words Taeyeon could be described as an uptight perfectionist with no sense of humor while Taeyeon could easily describe Jessica as a sleeping mess of lazy piled up into a 5'4 bundle of pain in the .

 

It had crossed the blonde's mind many times why she'd like Jessica or more specifically what made her attracted to the brunette.

 

Surely the two had nothing in common. They each bickered over small things from dirty dishes to who left their hair in the drain.

 

It was rather funny really.

 

 

While their friends claimed to see the love,Taeyeon and Jessica just could not. They just weren't compatible.

 

Of course they weren't always fighting. Sometimes on quiet nights the to would share passionate kisses,running desperate hands over smooth skin.

 

A sigh passed Taeyeon as she peered down at the sleeping figure,brushing her lips past the brunette's. It couldn't be all that bad,she thought quietly,brushing a single strand away from the latter's face. Because you know what they say...

 

Opposites Attract.