End.

Check
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He doesn’t know if he regrets joining this bet or not. Twenty five minutes ago, Mino make a bet with his friends make a bet to collect their phone on the table and the first phone to ring is gonna go and talk to the girl wearing white dress who sit alone in front of them for thirty minutes. In the first ten-minute they forget about the bet and really get into their conversations, jokes, and drinks.

 

After twelve minutes Mark go up and order another drinks. He comeback and sit beside Mino again, continuing their conversation about music. Three minutes later their drinks comes, after the waitress go, Jaebum phone suddenly ringing and everyone went silent for a second before screaming, relief because it wasn’t their phone. Jaebum take his phone and answered the call from a number he don’t know, but when he answer it, the phone call being cut off from other side.

 

His friends start telling him to go, laughing at him because they will have a show to watch. His friends sounds more excited than before, just from a little show.

 

“Hurry up! Before she go away!” Jackson start to scream.

 

“I know! stop laughing! What kind of bet is this!” he get up anyway.

 

Even from far away he still can hear their friends laugh, especially Mark’s, that jerk, he swears under his breath.

 

When he sit at the bar, beside her. He order a drink, to make it natural even though he can feel his cold sweat on his back. She drinks a juice, at a bar, what is she? A minor? He keeps asking on his mind. He takes a deep breath and release it slowly.

 

“Hey.” He greet her. What an awkward situation.

 

“Hey.” She look at him and smile.

 

“I’m really sorry, this may be sounds uncomfortable, can I ask you something?”

 

She was hesitating at first, but she’s bored because her friends haven’t come anyway, “yes?”

 

“Do you come here alone or are you waiting for someone?”

 

“Yes, I come here alone, but I’m waiting for my fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter