STEP 1

Flower Boy Crush Report

 

CHAPTER I : HOW TO GET NOTICED BY YOUR CRUSH

 

    Step 1 : 

               Stalk him/her.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

 

What once lived in the shadows, should just stay in the dark.

 

Forever.

 

 

 

"Fucking finally!" Kyungsoo slammed his laptop shut after he saved his fanfic's last chapter. TOO MUCH. IT'S TOO MUCH FOR ONE TY DAY. 

 

First, he forgot to wear his training attire that cost him a twenty-point deduction on a subject important for guys who wants to impress their girlfriends -or boyfriends for that matter- which is named Physical Education.

 

Second, his crush greeted him with a ing smile on his face but all he did was STARE for a really long time because who wouldn't?! Like, OHMYGOD my crush is ing hot! He's really worried he looked like a dying fish oggling at Chanyeol. Okay, did I say his crush is Chanyeol? I didn't? Okay, now I did.

 

 

And lastly, dickhead Jongin gave him a book entitled : HOW TO GET NOTICED BY YOUR CRUSH. It's not supposed to be considered as a problem that caused him a headache but the thing is he didn't know how to get started.

 

 

Kyungsoo lay on his bed as he observe the ants travelling on his ceiling towards a small hole.  'Stalk him huh?'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Cameras?"

 

"Check."

 

"Laptop?"

 

"Check!"

 

"Speakers? Recorder?

 

"Check~"

 

"Chanyeol's underware?"

 

"Che- what the ?"

 

"Okay nevermind that! Go get to your positions! Luhan, have you installed the cameras? Baekhyun, make sure the laptop's on stea- Baek, stop eating gummy bears! Jongin should be coming in with Chanyeol in around 3 minutes! Ohmygod." Kyungsoo groaned as he fussed around the entrance of their school. Chanyeol and Jongin's arrival time should proximately be 3 minutes from now and his ty friends doesn't seem to care at all (though they did almost everything and all Kyungsoo did was order them around, but they won't tell him that of course; they wouldn't dare).

 

 

"Stop moving! You're giving me a headache! And for your information I don't like eating gummy bears. I bought them the other day because I thought they would taste amazing, sweet and all that but no! They tastes like the very first meal I ever cooked! And you know me, I CAN'T cook for a living. I just don't want to waste them!" Baekhyun said as he continued on eating gummy bears like it's soup or something.

 

 

 

"Sure." Baekhyun rolled his eyes at Luhan's very enthusiastic reply.

 

 

"Omygod." Kyungsoo feel like he's about to have his throat broken from too much groaning.

 

 

 

"Okay so before you die, I would highly appreciate it if you'd hide your body behind this..is this a bush? I'm not sure." Luhan scratched (kinda) his chin to look like he's thinking. But not really, he HATES thinking.  Why think when you have Kyungsoo as your friend?' he said.

 

 

"Omygod."

 

 

"Can you stop saying that? I feel like my gummy bears are going to burn because of your bad breath."

 

 

"Omygod."

 

 

"Jongin's coming."

 

 

"Omygod."

 

 

"And so is Chanyeol"

 

 

"... I'm not yet ready!" Kyungsoo finally realized that he's being stupid and hide behind the 'bush'.

 

 

They watched Chanyeol and Jongin walking on the main gate and succesfully sitting on the chair below an old looking tree where they placed 3 moving cameras. They can clearly see Chanyeol's face -because he's facing the 'hidden' camera- but no signs of Jongin.  Perfect. Just perfect.

 

 

Let the stalking begin in ..... 3 ..... 2 ..... 1

 

 

"So Chanyeol, you told me you're gay but I never had the chance to ask if you're interested in someone."   Okay, to get things straight, Jongin have no idea about this whole but hell, he's definitely a great help.

 

 

"Why're you asking though? Don't tell me... you're hitting on me? Dude, that's not cool." Luhan and Baekhyun tried to block their giggles between their hands as they continued watching the two idiots. No one told me this is going to be on another whole scale of fun.

 

 

"What? I'm just asking!" Idiot. Kyungsoo thought; you sound ing defensive.

 

 

"Pfft I know. Anyway, to answer your question, I did have someone in my mind. Not sure if he's gay though." Chanyeol replied like he just said 'I blinked my eyes today'. But it's enough to get Kyungsoo all scared and nervous. And despite the fact that he wanted to pull Baekhyun's hair in anticipation, he wouldn't want to miss any of Chanyeol's words.

 

 

So he bit back his scream and listen.

 

 

"And who could that lucky guy be?" Luhan looks like he's about to punch the laptop's screen, Baekhyun looks like a constipated iguana and Kyungsoo, well Kyungsoo looks like he already died about 20 times.

 

 

 

"I think you know him. His name is hfdaglrweh"

 

 

 

 

 

What. the. actual. . just. happened.

 

 

"WHAT THE . WHAT DID HE SAY? DID YOU HEAR IT. WHAT THE IS BLOCKING THE CAMERA AND THE SPEAKER."

 

 

"Baekhyun shut up! You're going to blow up our cover!"

 

 

"Nooo what did he say? I'm about to scream the out of my lungs."

 

 

"Sure Baek. Anyway, what the is that?" Luhan pointed at the screen which shows some dark blue... what?

 

 

"I'm not sure.." Kyungsoo's voice is quivering because he got so nervous and excited and this happened like GDI I'M OUT DON'T TALK TO ME.

 

 

"Wait.. IS THAT A ." 

 

 

"OH YES. IT LOOKS LIKE A -WITH CLOTHES OFCOURSE."

 

 

"That's a ?!"

 

 

"WHOSE . . IS . THAT ."

 

 

"CHANYEOL'S?"

 

 

"No I don't think so. He's facing the cameras the whole time. It's impossible to teleport isn't it?" The three musketeers look at each other in pure realization.

 

 

 

"So it's Jongin's." Luhan said and the trio fell into deep silence.

 

 

 

 

"Urg I'm going to kill him."

 

 

 

------

 
 

CHAPTER I : HOW TO GET NOTICED BY YOUR CRUSH

 

    Step 1 : 

             Stalk him/her.  = X FAILED

 

 

 

-----

 

 

 

 

It's a Saturday morning, meaning a whole free day for school janitor Yixing.

 

 

 

"Heeey! What a beautiful morning~ Hi birds, cats and dogs! Come with me and let's buy breakfast!"

 

 

Yixing might be poor, but he's a decent guy. An innocent man at the age of 22. Never had a problem with thugs and the school principal liked him a lot. That's why she gave him  a small house at the back of the school. Unfortunately, she died because of old age. Nevertheless he's still very thankful of her. He always follow what she said back then.

 

 

"Never, ever, belittle others, you understand right? Some might seem bad and evil but they're  just lonely kids inside, seeking for love and care from other people. Don't you dare steal and take advantage of their weakness! I'm telling you, I'm going wake up from dead and give you a nice spanking!"

 

 

He shivered at the very interesting memory. 

 

 

As he reached his favorite spot of the whole school ground, he spotted a rather rare sparkling from the back of one old tree. Out of curiosity, he walked closer and closer and closer.

 

 

"Is this a camera? Oh and this one too! And this one too! Why are these hear? Urg. Students nowadays are so careless, so confident about being responsible enough, so boastful of their ability to buy a new one. When I'm their age, I always beg for food because I don't have any parents and money..."

 

 

He continue mumbling a few words of dissapointment and what not until he accidentally pressed something. He look shocked as hell because a video started playing.

 

 

"Who the hell is this?"

 

 

"So Chanyeol, you told me you're gay but I never had the chance to ask if you're interested in someone."   THIS IS WIERD.

 

 

"Why're you asking though? Don't tell me... you're hitting on me? Dude, that's not cool."  Oh I'm not homophobic or something but this is definitely wierd. 

 

 

"What? I'm just asking!"  Wow whoever's asking '"Chanyeol" sounds really defensive.

 

 

"Pfft I know. Anyway, to answer your question, I did have someone in my mind. Not sure if he's gay though." Ohhh so he has someone he likes. This is interesting.

 

 

 

"And who could that lucky guy be?" Why am I getting excited over something like this? Yixing get you 'hit straight!

 

So apparently, since Yixing's a good guy, he can't curse. But his so called friends before who left him when he's in the verge of breaking thought him something like "Removing the first letter of every curse word you know." 

 

 

 

"I think you know him. His name is hfdaglrweh"  Whaaaaat. Who? who? Omygod who.

 

 

"This is annoying! What is blocking the camera?" He whined as he press another unknown button. It turns out to be fastforwarded, so Yixing freaked out a little because he thought he broke it : no, this is not mine and no, I don't have money to pay for this.

 

 

Not thinking straight, he press another button. And the movement of the video seems to be okay now so he released a sigh of relief.

 

 

In the video though, is someone so so beautiful, the scenery too, is ucking awesome because the sun's about to go down making the sky red/orange/yellow colored. That someone looked right in front of the camera and Yixing felt a little self-conscious because that stare can melt anyone! Holy cow!

 

 

 

'Someone' walked closer infront of the camera and act as if he's going to get it but stopped when someone called his name.

 

 

"JUNMYEON! KIM JUNMYEON! IF YOU'RE NOT GOING HERE IN 3 SECONDS I'LL LEAVE YOU TO DIE HERE HUNGRY AND SEEKING FOR MERCY."

 

 

"YA OH SEHUN! I'M OLDER THAN YOU, YOU KNOW! AND I'M THE ONE PAYING FOR OUR FOOD. STOP ACTING LIKE MY MOM AND SHUT UP!.."

 

So Kim Junmyeon walked away from the camera and the view doesn't seem to be that breathtaking anymore.

 

 

The camera beeped, the word "Low battery" appered on its screen and turned black.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Damn the school principal.

 

Damn the "not cursing policy"

 

Damn everything because , Yixing's going to take this camera and borrow charger from other school personnel.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Damn, I'm inlove.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So, if you're wondering how the appearance of Jongin's affected the sound, it's because the speakers are beside the cameras. Apparently Jongin's is big so he covered both yes. And you can still here the "hassfsvgfdg" or something. It can still be heard but not clearly. Thank you all for reading this hehe although it's lame :] Anyway, my crush didn't greet me on my birthday AND HE'S AVOIDING ME WHY. :[