Ch.19

Endless Emotion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upstairs at the end of the hall, behind the closed door, Minho and Jonghyun were eagerly trying to beat each other at an intense game of Super Mario Karts. Jonghyun was in the lead playing as Luigi, and Minho kept reaching over and trying to knock the controller out of his best friend’s hands so he could take that as an advantage to beat him. They were both energetic and hyped up on several cans of Coca Cola and munching deliciously unhealthy snacks like Doritos and Twinkies. This was what Friday night was all about.

Minho groaned loudly as Jonghyun passed the finish line and laughed triumphantly as his millionth win of the night.

“Beat that, frog face!” He exclaimed, tilting his head back to drink the last of his soda. Minho glared at him and tossed his controller down and walked over to his game cabinet to pick a different game.

“Whatever. You’ll never be able to beat me at regular Mario,” He shot back defensively, popping the new game cartridge in his Wii. He reclaimed his seat on the couch in his room and picked his controller back up to start the game.

“You’re a sore loser!” Jonghyun complained, choosing Luigi as his character once again.

“No, you’re just a cheater,” Minho retorted, throwing a Twinkie at his face.

“Loser sleeps on the couch, and I’m going to win,” Jonghyun bet cockily.

“One game though, then we have to go get Sulli,” Minho reminded him, glancing at the time on his phone. It was almost eight-thirty and dance class ended at nine so he had t leave soon. He couldn’t wait to go already, because he wanted to see Taemin. He hadn’t seen his boyfriend all day and he missed him. Taemin had stayed home from school to get the apartment ready for his mom, who was coming home tomorrow, so he didn’t have time to text more than a few times. But Minho didn’t mind, he knew how excited his boyfriend was.

The game started and ended within three seconds as Jonghyun’s Luigi fell right over the edge. They were silent for a minute before Minho burst out laughing, happy that he indeed got to sleep in his bed tonight. Jonghyun moaned and turned the game off unhappily.

“We’re redoing that when we get back,” He said with a mock glare.

“You wish,” Minho scoffed, walking over to his desk and grabbing his car keys. They walked downstairs together and headed out to his car and got in.

Unfortunately it started raining as he drove, which meant everyone on the road was driving slower than necessary. It was going to take awhile to get there, because now they were stuck at a red light in traffic.

“Has Key said anything to you about me lately?” Jonghyun asked suddenly, looking at his nails as if they were the most interesting things in the world. Minho glanced over at him and shrugged.

“Not really, just that you’ve both been hanging out a lot lately. Why?” He replied curiously.

“Because…I accidently made him cry the other day,” Jonghyun admitted guiltily.

“Why? What did you do?” Minho asked protectively.  Jonghyun sighed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter