I love you

The Things I Can't Say
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P T E R 2

 

 

After Taeyeon and Jiyong’s meeting that time, they hang out every night just to get rid of the stress. They got so close in a short amount of time and they are literally like magnets. They’re like brothers and sisters but in a more romantic way. Just that they are not in a relationship, much to Taeyeon’s dismay.

When months passed by, things got a little bit more heated between them. They also found out more about each other.

 

“Ji, tell me something about yourself!”

 

“Hmmm.. there’s not quite a lot about me. I work in a bank and I earn quite a lot.I live in an apartment alone. I graduated from a university in London. Hmmm what else is there?”

 

“You’re from London?! Oh my god there are lots of hot guys over there right?”

 

“Hot guys? Yeah right, I’m way hotter than them. Have you seen anyone hotter than me Taeng? Anyone cuter?”

 

“A lot of them Ji, a lot of them. Oh that guy looks like Jo In Sung look! He’s also tall! I should get his number!”

 

“Yah Kim Taeyeon! Go choose me or him?”

 

“Awwww oppa! You look so cute when you’re jealous! Of course it’s you I only want you and I only need you remember?”

 

“Since when did Kim Taeyeon become so cheesy?”

 

“When you fell from heaven Ji!”

 

“My princess is so sweet come here sweetie and let me give you a hug!”

 

“Ji! Don’t squish me too hard! I can’t breathe!”

 

“Serves you right my Taeng hahaha! Okay now it’s your turn to tell me about yourself”

 

“For that… Can we go somewhere else oppa? Somewhere where we have more privacy”

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

“Ji, will you really listen to my story?”

 

“Taeng, you know how special you are to me. Without knowing your life, how will I understand you better?”

 

“It’s just unusual to me. I mean nobody was ever interested in my story so why would you be? I just don’t think it’s necessary to drag other people in my life drama you know.”

 

“Come here Taeyeon I will tell you something. I told you already and I’ll keep on reminding that you are special to me. Whatever it is that’s in your mind just tell me.You are not alone anymore. Don’t keep everything to yourself. I am here and always will be here for you so put all that insecurities away when you are with me, got it?”

 

“Thank you for everything oppa.Thank you for making me feel special and wanted. This… it’s something new to me so give me some time to adjust to everything please?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter